PDA

View Full Version : So Cal fun & ACL & Rod-64

raff
06-16-2006, 04:42 AM
I'm out of here see you two on Saturday :)
Have a safe drive.
Rod I'll call you when I hit town
Today
Sunny. Highs around 104. North wind 10 to 20 mph with higher gusts.
Tonight
Clear. Lows in the mid 70s. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
Saturday
Sunny. Highs around 109. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
» ZIP Code Detail
Saturday Night
Clear. Lows in the upper 70s. Light wind.
Sunday
Sunny. Highs around 111. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
» ZIP Code Detail
Sunday Night
Clear. Lows in the lower 80s.
Monday
Sunny. Highs around 109.
Monday Night
Clear. Lows in the upper 70s.
Tuesday
Sunny. Highs around 108.
Tuesday Night
Wednesday
Mostly sunny. Highs around 110.
Mark out

JetBoatRich
06-16-2006, 05:06 AM
Have fun and be safe :cool:

a catered life
06-16-2006, 05:38 AM
I'm out of here see you two on Saturday :)
Have a safe drive.
Rod I'll call you when I hit town
Today
Sunny. Highs around 104. North wind 10 to 20 mph with higher gusts.
Tonight
Clear. Lows in the mid 70s. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
Saturday
Sunny. Highs around 109. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
» ZIP Code Detail
Saturday Night
Clear. Lows in the upper 70s. Light wind.
Sunday
Sunny. Highs around 111. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
» ZIP Code Detail
Sunday Night
Clear. Lows in the lower 80s.
Monday
Sunny. Highs around 109.
Monday Night
Tuesday
Sunny. Highs around 108.
Tuesday Night
Wednesday
Mostly sunny. Highs around 110.
Mark out
dam nothing like information to camp to i need to do more trips with you do you serve breakfast and fitch beers too :p

Rod-64
06-16-2006, 10:53 AM
ACL???
Isn't that something you tear in your knee???? :crossx:

Rod-64
06-16-2006, 11:00 AM
dam nothing like information to camp to i need to do more trips with you do you serve breakfast and fitch beers too :p
Yeah but he left out the UV index and the humidity %........how about barometric pressure? Can't go camping without those figures. :p

Rod-64
06-16-2006, 11:02 AM
[QUOTE=raff]I'm out of here see you two on Saturday :)
Now we can talk about him! :crossx: :crossx:

a catered life
06-16-2006, 12:06 PM
Yeah but he left out the UV index and the humidity %........how about barometric pressure? Can't go camping without those figures. :p
hey i went to public school what the hell is all that stuff :p

Rod-64
06-16-2006, 12:15 PM
hey i went to public school what the hell is all that stuff :p
It simply means that there'll be 2-3 feet of snow in Havasu this weekend. So bring your parka to Parker. :rollside:

a catered life
06-16-2006, 02:15 PM
It simply means that there'll be 2-3 feet of snow in Havasu this weekend. So bring your parka to Parker. :rollside:
oh ok :cool:

SoCal_fun
06-17-2006, 01:39 PM
We're all here, posting this from Black Meadow Landing. Weather is fantastic, water is warm!!
WoooHooo!! :rollside:
BBQ and Kettle1 tonight!! :220v:

Rod-64
06-17-2006, 04:24 PM
We're all here, posting this from Black Meadow Landing. Weather is fantastic, water is warm!!
WoooHooo!! :rollside:
BBQ and Kettle1 tonight!! :220v:
GODAMMIT......We may have to cancel now...........now Terry's having employee problems....... :mad: :mad: :mad: ...I leave mess. an Mark's cell................hoist a goofy juice for us!! :mad: :crossx:

SoCal_fun
06-18-2006, 01:08 PM
GODAMMIT......We may have to cancel now...........now Terry's having employee problems....... :mad: :mad: :mad: ...I leave mess. an Mark's cell................hoist a goofy juice for us!! :mad: :crossx:
Sorry you missed it Rod. Willie and I got toasted and had some killer kabobs and Willies special grilled chicked with caribean jerk rub!! Yummy!!
Oh yea, Raff and Sara showed up later after the Ultra regatta and were to tired to party!! Wahhhhh!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
We raised a toast for you!!

a catered life
06-19-2006, 05:34 AM
Sorry you missed it Rod. Willie and I got toasted and had some killer kabobs and Willies special grilled chicked with caribean jerk rub!! Yummy!!
Oh yea, Raff and Sara showed up later after the Ultra regatta and were to tired to party!! Wahhhhh!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
We raised a toast for you!!
yea we raised a few drinks for you
yes the food was great and i need to steal someones kabob recipe :rolleyes:
:p ***boat MEMBERS WARNING never let socal_fun be your bartender unless your ready to call it a night....... :p he keeps them coming and each batch gets stronger and stronger :boxed:
hey to the socal_fun and the raff family's i had a great time with you guys this weekend thanks for showing the kids a great time.......that was our first boatless weekend and it was awesome
:rollside:
shit i think i got a tan :p

JB in so cal
06-19-2006, 08:35 AM
I take it the Kitchen Cabin roaches didn't eat your leftovers, huh? Sounds like a good time. Going out Friday (again)

a catered life
06-19-2006, 08:38 AM
lmao i got lucky to get in the roach motel...man that place sure makes you wonder where they spend the money they make......my room looked like something from a late 1960's hitchcock movie.........i havent seen flowers on the box spring in 15 years :p

JB in so cal
06-19-2006, 08:42 AM
lmao i got lucky to get in the roach motel...man that place sure makes you wonder where they spend the money they make......my room looked like something from a late 1960's hitchcock movie.........i havent seen flowers on the box spring in 15 years :p
You shoulda been warned; don't "look" at anything in there!!

JetBoatRich
06-19-2006, 09:57 AM
shit i think i got a tan :p
Did you turn your hands over :rolleyes:

a catered life
06-19-2006, 12:14 PM
Did you turn your hands over :rolleyes:
lmao now thats funny
:p :p
what up jbr how was the trip?
your right jb i was about 5 seconds from breaking into your site :p the only thing that keep me away was the fact the ac was running really good...all i had to do was drink a few of socal's special vodka drinks and i would have slept with a hot rock in my shorts

DMVQUEEN
06-19-2006, 09:17 PM
hi guys, just sitting here enjoying a drink with Mark, Larry and Marina, and it's friggin HOT about 100 right now, just more of an excuse to drink more cold drinks. I guess I won't let Larry be the bartender tonight, he has this evil little laugh when he drinks, and Willie, geez, don't run after trucks when in motion an you have been drinking!!!!!
See you all later, had a great time this weekend have to do it again, gotta go have another drink!! bye for now
Sara out

DMVQUEEN
06-19-2006, 09:21 PM
bye the way did i mention that I am sitting on the shore of Lake havasu right now????? At Black Meadow????? Larry was nice enough to bring out his lap top , this is SOOoooo COOOOOOOLLL
see ya
bye for now
Sara out

a catered life
06-20-2006, 06:04 AM
its amazing how camping has changed first there was the tent, :) then came the boat, then came the faster boats :rolleyes: , then someone wanted ac while they camped :cool: , then came the motor home that turned in to the monster motorhome that turned into the monster pusher with popouts :220v: , then came the ability to have digital tv and music in your camp site and finally we have come to just renting a hotel room or dropping a trailer on a site :idea: :p now we can post from our camping site.....life is good and no matter how camping changes we always ends up sitting by the water with good friends :p
sara keep larry away from the ice martini shaker :p
socal and the raff families have a safe trip home :p

SoCal_fun
06-22-2006, 07:32 PM
Made it home safe!! Geat trip, really one of the best! :)
Saw a bunch of good friends and had fantastic weather and no problems to speak of!!
Can't wait to do it again soon! :rollside:
Mark and Sara, thanks for the help loading and filling in with killer chops when our steaks went bad!! Oh yeah, and the propane!! :rolleyes:
Love you guys!!
See ya soon!!
p.s. Willie, you have some really great kids. Some of the most polite and well mannered I have ever met. Oh yeah, and they like to have fun too!!!

a catered life
06-23-2006, 10:52 AM
thanks so cal they had a great time with your family and thanks again to both of you (socal and raff family) for taking them out..we all had a great time
ps the set of kids you meet was the better group i keep the badass group at home in the closet :p