PDA

View Full Version : Wow...Low Life Focks!!!

NOTALENT
06-16-2006, 07:52 AM
Just a got a bulletin on myspace that I passed on....there are groups called "F**k The Troops"!!!!! This really hurt. I cant believe myspace actually allows this shit!!! I wish I could express my hatred torwards these people!!
http://groups.myspace.com/****theUStroops

purrfecttremor
06-16-2006, 07:55 AM
Fock those people they are not true Americans!!!!!!!! :hammer2: :hammer2:

RitcheyRch
06-16-2006, 07:58 AM
Our government should send those bastards to Iraq.

canuck1
06-16-2006, 08:30 AM
Just a got a bulletin on myspace that I passed on....there are groups called "F**k The Troops"!!!!! This really hurt. I cant believe myspace actually allows this shit!!! I wish I could express my hatred torwards these people!!
http://groups.myspace.com/****theUStroops
Maybe it is the name of a brothel?

Kachina26
06-16-2006, 08:57 AM
Don't take this the wrong way, but by posting this, you are proliferating their cause.

NOTALENT
06-16-2006, 09:09 AM
Not really...there is a petition going around on myspace...if your on there now you are aware and you can report this as well and sign the petition going around. I have already reported the user and his flag burning pictures!!! :mad:

79Challenger
06-16-2006, 09:19 AM
I in no way agree with what these people are promoting and I know I am going to catch a ton of crap for this... Isn't one of the things that makes this country great is the fact that people can express controversial views like this? It is unfortunate they do not realize that without the troops they ultimatly may not have these rights, but I am a firm believer that the constitution gave us these rights and they apply to all americans. Not just republicans or democrats or soldiers or ***boaters.

Kilrtoy
06-16-2006, 09:23 AM
I thought you were gonna say the
CHECKED BOUNCED FROM MAGIC

No Name
06-16-2006, 11:06 PM
I in no way agree with what these people are promoting and I know I am going to catch a ton of crap for this... Isn't one of the things that makes this country great is the fact that people can express controversial views like this? It is unfortunate they do not realize that without the troops they ultimatly may not have these rights, but I am a firm believer that the constitution gave us these rights and they apply to all americans. Not just republicans or democrats or soldiers or ***boaters.
I agree with what you’re saying, but I also think the constitution gives us the right to kick the fock out of any group that does not support our troops. :mad:

H20 Toie
06-16-2006, 11:35 PM
I respect their right to expess their opinon as long as they respect my right to kick the living shit out of them.

Ultrafied
06-17-2006, 12:05 AM
Freedom of speech is a tough thing. The very thing it stands for is difficult to swallow when it used against itself. Unfortunately, if you really believe in freedom of speech, you have to take the good with the bad.
It is their right to speak their mind, babble their thoughts and express their ideas, just as it is your right to do the same. Pretty tough to handle the double edge sword without cutting yourself ..... :D

YeLLowBoaT
06-17-2006, 01:04 AM
Ding, Ding, Ding... We have a winner.
I can't say I agree with them ( I am antiwar...I support the troups not the war) they have every right to say what they think. If you don't like it... tell them where they can stick it. By signing a petition to remove them your saying: " I don't like what they have to say, Violtate thier rights" Since now a persistent has been set. That it is ok to violate some ones 1st amendment right to free speach, bcuz you did not like thier message... Since you are in such a hurry to violate some 1 elses rights. Why don't you start by giving up yours 1st?

NOCTURNAL
06-17-2006, 04:37 AM
Freedom of Speech is not absolute. I am tired of the left and their tyranny of the minority. Take the cross in Soledad for example. ONE atheist thinks his rights are being violated, so the rest of us have to give in to him? Fock that! America has been run into the ground long enough by the '60's generation. I am glad things are starting to change around here.
MySpace is a private entity and they will do what is in their best interest. If the majority of its users want this guy out, then shut him down. If this dipshit doesn't like it, he can create his own forum.

RitcheyRch
06-17-2006, 05:10 AM
Amen brother.
I respect their right to expess their opinon as long as they respect my right to kick the living shit out of them.

Red Horse
06-17-2006, 02:37 PM
My Space has been identified as one of the places that terrorists use to recruit and send messages to each other. It is a way for them to get their ideals and beliefs out there. Advertising if you will.
When people complain about their rights and freedoms they have no idea that these do not come free. There has been and still is lots of sacrifice made every day so these dirt bags can ply their wares. As you can see these people are real tough as well. They will say things the generally piss every one off then hide under the freedoms that are given to them. You too have the right to say whatever you want as well.
The patriot act is intended to target these types of groups. They are homeland terrorists and even could be started by a militant islamic group. Hell you never know.
Check out this
http://www.lauramansfield.com/j/

Wet Dream
06-18-2006, 06:34 AM
Freedom of speech is a tough thing. The very thing it stands for is difficult to swallow when it used against itself. Unfortunately, if you really believe in freedom of speech, you have to take the good with the bad.
It is their right to speak their mind, babble their thoughts and express their ideas, just as it is your right to do the same. Pretty tough to handle the double edge sword without cutting yourself ..... :D
One thing we have to remember, "Freedom of Speech" does not end and is not revoked when someone becomes offended. They still have the right to spew their crap. These guys are wrong in a lot of peoples eyes and deserve to get their asses handed to them.

SmokinLowriderSS
06-18-2006, 10:01 AM
I'll take some of that ton, because you are right. Fortunately, since they have the right to voice an opinion I find abhorent, I have the right to express my differing opinion. and NOBODY has the "right" to an audience. Just 'cause you want to say something, does not mean a damn soul has to listen to ya.
I might just have to get a myspace account just so I can sign the petition (my expression). :mad: :mad: :mad: