PDA

View Full Version : This just in...........

Debbolas
06-16-2006, 08:35 AM
My husband is a dancing machine
:D
Do the hustle!
lol
;)

HocusPocus
06-16-2006, 08:43 AM
the only dance i do.. i call the Naked Elvis. :crossx: :crossx:

Debbolas
06-16-2006, 08:44 AM
Just go with the visual image..............Guasti Mansion, at night, a band playing, lots of wine being poured, those hanging lights around the yard....and then DISCO HAPPENS!!!!
OMG!
It was so fun, and I couldn't remember any of my old disco moves.....
(do the hustle) do do do do do de do do do

Kachina26
06-16-2006, 08:51 AM
Just go with the visual image..............Guasti Mansion, at night, a band playing, lots of wine being poured, those hanging lights around the yard....and then DISCO HAPPENS!!!!
OMG!
It was so fun, and I couldn't remember any of my old disco moves.....
(do the hustle) do do do do do de do do do
:Dhe he he he........ you said "do do"

DILLIGAF
06-16-2006, 08:52 AM
Deb...You need to get out on the boat....lol

Debbolas
06-16-2006, 08:54 AM
Deb...You need to get out on the boat....lol
YOU SAID IT BROTHER!!!
:crossx: :rolleyes: :D

ahhell
06-16-2006, 09:20 AM
where are the pix???????
do you have any old disco at the house? we'll get all liquored up tonite and then break out the BEE GEE'S :220v: :crossx: :220v:

Kilrtoy
06-16-2006, 09:22 AM
Is that why they call him screech, I mean scream

Debbolas
06-16-2006, 09:24 AM
I'm sure we can find something...............Disco wise, Scream has all his moves down (after last night) Katie and I were doing the "batman" LMAO!!
But I couldn't remember how to do the hustle, even though I practiced for HOURS in my living room right next to my 8 track tape player..............:D
"She's a Brick............House"
:rollside:
Do you think he will see this?
;)

Debbolas
06-16-2006, 09:44 AM
Honey, I can explain.........................(but right now I have to run to the market before our guests get here, remind them to bring their swim suits and their disco balls)
lol
;)

Scream
06-16-2006, 09:56 AM
Holy Jesus, I go out for one drink and a night out with my wife and it ends up on ***boat....
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!
And I would like to thank all those with cameras for not using them. Very happy about this.
Scream <---does not dance like John Travolta

FMluvswater
06-16-2006, 08:33 PM
where are the pix???????
do you have any old disco at the house? we'll get all liquored up tonite and then break out the BEE GEE'S :220v: :crossx: :220v:
:2purples: That's just an open invitation for Rexone to crash your party!!!!

FMluvswater
06-16-2006, 08:35 PM
Holy Jesus, I go out for one drink and a night out with my wife and it ends up on ***boat....
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!
Scream <---does not dance like John Travolta
Which is precisely WHY vids and pics would have been soooo appreciated!!! :D :D :D

Debbolas
06-17-2006, 08:12 AM
:2purples: That's just an open invitation for Rexone to crash your party!!!!
There was something missing from our party last night, and I think you hit the nail on the head...................Mike dancing in his white suit (does he have one? We can reschedule..........)

Debbolas
06-17-2006, 08:18 AM
Alright you wanted pics:crossx:
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i55/BoobyBouncer/guypoledancer.gif
LMAO!!!!!
GOOD ONE!
:clover: ya know if you squint your eyes, it kinda looks like Scream, how do I get that in my sig ;)

FMluvswater
06-17-2006, 08:41 AM
There was something missing from our party last night, and I think you hit the nail on the head...................Mike dancing in his white suit (does he have one? We can reschedule..........)
I bet it's at the cleaners - pit stains from the last time he went dancing. :idea: White is so hard to keep looking immaculate. :(

Debbolas
06-17-2006, 07:24 PM
Bump for my Disco Buddy
P.S. He is looking for a used boat, any deals out there?