PDA

View Full Version : 19 vs 18

SoCal Power
06-16-2006, 10:24 AM
Thought you jet freaks might like this pic.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1417D_M.jpg
Also, here's one of a couple of 19s from yesterday (6/16)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1417DSC_1181A.JPG
Photo credit goes to Ms. SCP

Bense468
06-16-2006, 10:27 AM
Nice... who's all white boat? Looks like anderson kids with a blown motor.

beerjet
06-16-2006, 10:38 AM
That is an awsome picture . I'll tell you what , I doesn't take much to talk the oooooold lady into a CP .
-beerjet-

Youngblood
06-16-2006, 11:06 AM
Nice!

SoCal Power
06-16-2006, 11:19 AM
Both boats are out of aha quin. Owners of both boats are on the forums from time to time. I'll let them jump in with comments, etc.

HBjet
06-16-2006, 11:29 AM
That is a great photo... it looks like the all white one is the 18 CP, and there is no way Brett would put a blown deal in his 19CP. That boat is a perfect river boat the way it is...
Not knowing the hardware setups, it just looks like they are trimmed a little higher then what I have seen for fast CP's. I'm talking about the roost... I don't think it should be much over the height of the scoop... just my opinion.
HBjet

79Challenger
06-16-2006, 11:34 AM
Both boats are out of aha quin. Owners of both boats are on the forums from time to time. I'll let them jump in with comments, etc.
The white one has been out quite abit latley. He seems to spend time down in front of twin palms. Haven't seen the ble one out.

SoCal Power
06-16-2006, 11:49 AM
Not knowing the hardware setups, it just looks like they are trimmed a little higher then what I have seen for fast CP's. I'm talking about the roost... I don't think it should be much over the height of the scoop... just my opinion.
HBjet
Good observation.........both run diverters and they're both still in driver's ed
db

Fasterthebetter
06-16-2006, 02:14 PM
I think the white CP is a guy named Kieth? He's from Ontario and its for sale.... My CP is at interior, and im droppin the motor in next week. I need to post some updated pics, IT LOOKS AMAZING!! The gel came out just like I drew it!! Im leavin for Aha in a few hours!! hope to see some familiar faces.

Mike D.
06-16-2006, 05:30 PM
well this is my first post, usually just sit back and watch a listen ,the blue and white cp is mine, I was the one in front of twin palms running some test on the hardware with tony c`s new bitz , water seems to be nicer this time of year down towards twin palms, the blue and white cp is a 19 and all white one is the 18, the owner of the 18 is klymn and he`s posted here before, niether boat is for sale, funny so cal is the one who rigged the 19 and the 18 was rigged by GS Marine, both boats are still playing around with hardware. I`m just walking out the door to do more test at river, Thanks Dave nice picture

HBjet
06-16-2006, 05:40 PM
well this is my first post, usually just sit back and watch a listen ,the blue and white cp is mine, I was the one in front of twin palms running some test on the hardware with tony c`s new bitz , water seems to be nicer this time of year down towards twin palms, the blue and white cp is a 19 and all white one is the 18, the owner of the 18 is klymn and he`s posted here before, niether boat is for sale, funny so cal is the one who rigged the 19 and the 18 was rigged by GS Marine, both boats are still playing around with hardware. I`m just walking out the door to do more test at river, Thanks Dave nice picture
Love the blue and white CP color combo... can you post or email me some pics of your boat?
Thanks
HBjet

SoCal Power
06-18-2006, 06:38 AM
Love the blue and white CP color combo... can you post or email me some pics of your boat?
HB
Here's a link to the image center with a few pics of the boat. Added an intercooler and a oil cooler since these pics were taken.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/showgallery.php?stype=2&si=dbatista&cat=500&sort=1&ppuser=1417
db

Cs19
06-18-2006, 05:41 PM
Ive seen both of those boats running around Quin lately, they both haul ass!
Thanks for the pics!!!

Cs19
06-18-2006, 05:42 PM
So who won the race?

mares98
06-18-2006, 06:03 PM
pictures make me want to drop everything & head straight for the launch ramp. Definitely an adrenaline junkie when it comes to the river. Gotta love those cp's.

LGCDEVIL
06-19-2006, 06:04 AM
The dark boat is a satin black 19'.

SoCal Power
06-19-2006, 08:15 AM
So who won the race?
The 18 pulled the "river race hole shot" (a.k.a. they never paired) and won..............but is that really a win? I guess it is in river racing!! Next round will be over the 4th.
Also, the black 19 had his blower pulleys reversed in the run above and was making almost no boost. He ran again yesterday and the thing really woke up. The rematch will be good..............
db

Dogballs
06-19-2006, 08:18 AM
Looks like Caleb was breakin in Gave Digger (Black & Green 19) this weekend. Can't wait to come out and play.

DK18
06-22-2006, 08:18 AM
Good observation.........both run diverters and they're both still in driver's ed
db
A little harsh arent we Dave? ...I dont remember joining the beach boy club yet! Definatly make'n a few changes for the 4th though.

SoCal Power
06-24-2006, 07:48 AM
A little harsh arent we Dave? ...I dont remember joining the beach boy club yet! Definatly make'n a few changes for the 4th though.
You know I was kidding.........you guys are doing fine and the crowd on the beach loves the show.
This should make you feel better.........
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1417M_D1.jpg
Little known fact........I was one of the first members of the beach club
Actually it was reeds that were very close to the beach.
Looking forward to the 4th.
I won't make it up to LL on Saturday, will be pontooning it with the kids.
Hopefully someone will get pics of you boys.

Hardin18454
06-24-2006, 07:40 PM
Great pics. I am finally getting my childhood dream and buying a 19. Cant wait to get it on the water. Its not set up for racing but who knows what lie in the future.