PDA

View Full Version : Don't p/u any hitch-hikers near Blythe

lalhc
06-16-2006, 10:38 AM
Nine prisoners escaped last night and four are still at large. The "Do not pick up hitch-hiker" sign adjacent to the prison always makes me laugh when driving through Blythe.

topless
06-16-2006, 10:47 AM
Thats just great. We're heading that way tonight so if ya break down there, sorry but I won't pick you up.

NOTALENT
06-16-2006, 10:48 AM
Nice...I always think that sign will never be handy....lol...I guess it will this weekend..Give them a ride...they could be drug lords with lots of money... :crossx:

Hardly Satisfied
06-16-2006, 10:59 AM
Good Post

ThongMagnet
06-16-2006, 11:02 AM
I would guess that warning would apply to the river as well :idea:

Her454
06-16-2006, 11:02 AM
I AM SO GLAD I didnt know that, my daughter and 3 of her friends drove through there last night very late................. on the way back home from a Grad trip and I would have been a nervous wreck. Ya never know what kids will do even tho they've been told......................... :rolleyes: :cry:

slink
06-16-2006, 11:08 AM
Ya, read about it in the press enterprise paper this morning. Sounds like it was from the county lock up in town, and not the prisons. All four were(are) pretty bad dudes, att. murders to parolee w/guns. All very nice looking fella's to boot

Waist Deep
06-16-2006, 11:09 AM
Heading there tommorrow. Hopefully the catch will be made.

CHEETAH24
06-16-2006, 11:12 AM
Prison vs. Work
Just in case you ever get these two environments mixed up, this should make
things a little bit clearer.
IN PRISON..........you spend the majority of your time in an 10X10 cell.
AT WORK............you spend the majority of your time in an 8X8 cubicle.
IN PRISON.........you get three meals a day.
AT WORK...........you get a break for one meal and you have to pay for it.
IN PRISON.........you get time off for good behavior.
AT WORK............you get more work for good behavior.
IN PRISON..........the guard locks and unlocks all the doors for you.
AT WORK............you must often carry a security card and open all the doors for yourself.
IN PRISON..........you can watch TV and play games.
AT WORK...........you could get fired for watching TV and playing games.
IN PRISON.........you get your own toilet.
AT WORK..........you have to share the toilet with some people who pee on
the seat.
IN PRISON..........they allow your family and friends to visit.
AT WORK............you aren't even supposed to speak to your family.
IN PRISON.........all expenses are paid by the taxpayers with no work required.
AT WORK............you get to pay all your expenses to go to work, and they deduct taxes from your salary to pay for prisoners.
IN PRISON..........you spend most of your life inside bars wanting to get out.
AT WORK ..........you spend most of your time wanting to get out and go inside bars.
IN PRISON .........you must deal with sadistic wardens.
AT WORK...........they are called managers

core attitude
06-16-2006, 11:17 AM
Ya, read about it in the press enterprise paper this morning. Sounds like it was from the county lock up in town, and not the prisons. All four were(are) pretty bad dudes, att. murders to parolee w/guns. All very nice looking fella's to boot
Good looking to boot. :D
http://www.pe.com/imagesdaily/2006/06-16/Robert-Carlos-Cruz-125.jpg http://www.pe.com/imagesdaily/2006/06-16/Gregory-Villarreal-125.jpg http://www.pe.com/imagesdaily/2006/06-16/Michael-Anthony-Gonzalez-125.jpg http://www.pe.com/imagesdaily/2006/06-16/Renee-Chavez-125.jpg

ratso
06-16-2006, 11:21 AM
http://www.pe.com/imagesdaily/2006/06-16/Robert-Carlos-Cruz-125.jpg http://www.pe.com/imagesdaily/2006/06-16/Gregory-Villarreal-125.jpg http://www.pe.com/imagesdaily/2006/06-16/Michael-Anthony-Gonzalez-125.jpg http://www.pe.com/imagesdaily/2006/06-16/Renee-Chavez-125.jpg
...where would you think they "hail" from???

Phat Matt
06-16-2006, 11:24 AM
I think I saw those guys on a jet ski at Perris once. :rollside:

Waist Deep
06-16-2006, 11:25 AM
Lets hold off on a section of that new fence until they get through. Then slap it together!

Biglue
06-16-2006, 11:28 AM
The one on the right looks like he just got his ass kicked. Hope they get these scum off the streets soon.

Schiada76
06-16-2006, 11:35 AM
...where would you think they "hail" from???
Why, Aztlan of course!
The one dirt bag even inked himself so he remenbers where he came from.
Don't forget, they joosts coomes heres to work! :rolleyes:

core attitude
06-16-2006, 11:35 AM
The one on the right looks like he just got his ass kicked. Hope they get these scum off the streets soon.
Maybe because his name is Renee, he's also the light weight of the group, in custody for possession of stolen property.

Mohave Vice
06-16-2006, 11:54 AM
I believe the names of these gentlemen are: Rene Chavez, Michael Gonzalez, Gregory Villareal and Robert Cruz. These guys are still at large after escaping from Riverside County Jail in Blythe.

core attitude
06-16-2006, 12:06 PM
I believe the names of these gentlemen are: Rene Chavez, Michael Gonzalez, Gregory Villareal and Robert Cruz. These guys are still at large after escaping from Riverside County Jail in Blythe.
You are correct.......
The four inmates still at large were identified as Robert Carlos Cruz, 24, of Coachella for attempted murder; Gregory Villarreal, 24, of Desert Hot Springs, in custody for armed robbery, assault with a deadly weapon and being a felon with a firearm; Michael Anthony Gonzalez, 24, of Indio, in custody for being a parolee at large, possession of a firearm and assault on a police officer; Renee Chavez, 23, of Desert Hot Springs, in custody for possession of stolen property.

ratso
06-16-2006, 12:30 PM
Why, Aztlan of course!
I don't think that's a real place is it???

SHIFTY
06-16-2006, 12:31 PM
I think I saw those guys on a jet ski at Perris once. :rollside:
OH SH!T, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

core attitude
06-16-2006, 12:41 PM
I don't think that's a real place is it???
Sure.......it's right here.
http://www.federalobserver.com/content_images/article_aztlan_map_two.jpg11362222664775.jpg

Ziggy
06-16-2006, 12:48 PM
I was going to say maybe the heat will get to them but apparently they all came from the low desert heat valley.... :yuk:
AZTLAN= Arizona, T-1 local area network :D :D NOT :rolleyes: :)

Biglue
06-16-2006, 01:36 PM
Why, Aztlan of course!
These shitty apples are do not represent the entire HIspanic American population. Legal or illegal. :rolleyes:
I'm Hispanic and I too look at these undesirables as POS. Just thought I'd clear up your failry narrow minded generalizing post. :wink: :cool:

Outnumbered
06-16-2006, 01:37 PM
Probable etymology:
Aztlan is believed to mean "place of whiteness" or "place of herons", derived from the Nahuatl words "aztatl" (herons or white-plumed birds) and "tlan(tli)" ("the place of"). The priests of the Aztec religion used esoteric language. In their interpretation, white symbolizes "origin", so Aztlan may be interpreted simply as "The place of origin". (Laurette Sejourne: "Burning water"). This explanation gives Aztlan a more of a lengendary and symbolic significance than a definition as a concrete place.
Aztlán [asˈtlan] is the Spanish language spelling and pronunciation of Nahuatl Aztlan [ˈas.tɬaːn]. The spelling Aztlán and its matching last-syllable stress cannot be Nahuatl -- words in this language being always stressed in their second-last syllable. The accent mark on the second a added in Spanish marks stress shift (from oxytone to paroxytone) typical of several Nahuatl words when loaned into Mexican Spanish.
After the Spanish conquest of Mexico, the story of Aztlán gained importance and it was reported by Fray Diego Durán in 1581 and others to be a kind of Eden-like paradise, free of disease and death, which existed somewhere in the far north. These stories helped fuel Spanish expeditions to what is now the Southwestern United States.
Use by Chicano Movement after 1968
The unofficial flag of Aztlán, used by Chicano nationalists in San Diego, California, and Denver, Colorado, during the Chicano Movement.Due to the association of Aztlan with Mexican national identity and an indeterminate northern location, the name Aztlán was taken up by some Chicano activists of the 1960s and 1970s to refer to the area of the Southwestern United States ceded to the United States after the Mexican-American War. Aztlan appears in the title of the 1968 manifesto issued by the Chicano youth movement, the Plan Espiritual de Aztlán, as well as the names of several organizations, such as MEChA, (Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlán, "Chicano Student Movement of Aztlán") and the Nation of Aztlan.

Biglue
06-16-2006, 01:58 PM
Probable etymology:
Aztlan is believed to mean "place of whiteness" or "place of herons", derived from the Nahuatl words "aztatl" (herons or white-plumed birds) and "tlan(tli)" ("the place of"). The priests of the Aztec religion used esoteric language. In their interpretation, white symbolizes "origin", so Aztlan may be interpreted simply as "The place of origin". (Laurette Sejourne: "Burning water"). This explanation gives Aztlan a more of a lengendary and symbolic significance than a definition as a concrete place.
Aztlán [asˈtlan] is the Spanish language spelling and pronunciation of Nahuatl Aztlan [ˈas.tɬaːn]. The spelling Aztlán and its matching last-syllable stress cannot be Nahuatl -- words in this language being always stressed in their second-last syllable. The accent mark on the second a added in Spanish marks stress shift (from oxytone to paroxytone) typical of several Nahuatl words when loaned into Mexican Spanish.
After the Spanish conquest of Mexico, the story of Aztlán gained importance and it was reported by Fray Diego Durán in 1581 and others to be a kind of Eden-like paradise, free of disease and death, which existed somewhere in the far north. These stories helped fuel Spanish expeditions to what is now the Southwestern United States.
Use by Chicano Movement after 1968
The unofficial flag of Aztlán, used by Chicano nationalists in San Diego, California, and Denver, Colorado, during the Chicano Movement.Due to the association of Aztlan with Mexican national identity and an indeterminate northern location, the name Aztlán was taken up by some Chicano activists of the 1960s and 1970s to refer to the area of the Southwestern United States ceded to the United States after the Mexican-American War. Aztlan appears in the title of the 1968 manifesto issued by the Chicano youth movement, the Plan Espiritual de Aztlán, as well as the names of several organizations, such as MEChA, (Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlán, "Chicano Student Movement of Aztlán") and the Nation of Aztlan.
Aztlan is just a bunch of hype. The Mexican folks who associate themselves with Aztlan are typically the ones you see in those mug shots above. Also greatly comparable to "brown pride". These are typically the ones who claim to have so much pride in their race they make everyone in the race look like shit. Fairly Ironic but true.

Outnumbered
06-16-2006, 02:09 PM
I'm not advocating anything in that post, just quoting some stuff off Google. But for the record I don't buy into the whole multi-cultural BS. If you are here legally you are an American...period.

Biglue
06-16-2006, 02:17 PM
If you are here legally you are an American...period.
Agreed.......... But there is still labels however you look at it.

Schiada76
06-16-2006, 02:24 PM
These shitty apples are do not represent the entire HIspanic American population. Legal or illegal. :rolleyes:
I'm Hispanic and I too look at these undesirables as POS. Just thought I'd clear up your failry narrow minded generalizing post. :wink: :cool:
Lue,
My post was STRICTLY aimed at any and all "Aztlan" fawking pieces of crap.
Didn't say or mean to demean anyone who lives in this country that happens to have "hispanic" ancestry.
Don't you think that just maybe though, any turd with a tat like that deserves any amount of crap you could heap on him? :D :D
PS all irish are drunks, all poles are stupid, all french are pussies and all wops are well, wops!

Biglue
06-16-2006, 02:29 PM
Lue,
My post was STRICTLY aimed at any and all "Aztlan" fawking pieces of crap.
Didn't say or mean to demean anyone who lives in this country that happens to have "hispanic" ancestry.
Don't you think that just maybe though, any turd with a tat like that deserves any amount of crap you could heap on him? :D :D
PS all irish are drunks, all poles are stupid, all french are pussies and all wops are well, wops!
Dont you............. EVER EVER, and I mean EVER post in here with both the words Hispanic and French in the same post again. :D
Gotcha. :)

Schiada76
06-16-2006, 02:41 PM
Dont you............. EVER EVER, and I mean EVER post in here with both the words Hispanic and French in the same post again. :D
Gotcha. :)
Well I just have too............
I believe we both celebrate the great holiday of Mexicans kicking the crap outa tha french. :D
Mas Tequila, Por Favor!