PDA

View Full Version : Boat slip rental at Katherine's - July 4th Weekend

house
06-16-2006, 12:01 PM
Does anyone have a slip at Katherine's that i can rent from them for the weekend of the 4th of July? I will be out there from Friday night until Tuesday morning.
The rentals there are first come first serve which means they will be gone Wednesday or Thursday at the latest. My stomach is sick just thinking of the boat launch crowd that weekend. Even if we get out to the launch at 6am and get the boat in reasonably fast pulling it out will take 3-4 hours.
I hate busy weekends because of the crowd but the opportunity to be on the water for 3 straight days makes me deal with it the best I can.
Thanks, any help or inside info would be much appreciated.

Mohave Vice
06-16-2006, 12:22 PM
The best of luck!!!!

riverluvr
06-16-2006, 01:04 PM
You could drive 40 min to Cottonwood Cove and have NO wait at all AND it's free.

house
06-16-2006, 01:58 PM
40 minutes?
I heard from Bullhead to Cottonwood is almost an hour and a half.

DILLIGAF
06-16-2006, 03:10 PM
40 minutes?
I heard from Bullhead to Cottonwood is almost an hour and a half.
About an hour if you just cruise it...which I would recommend. Do not speed going into Searchlight.

Waist Deep
06-16-2006, 03:57 PM
We'll be at Harrahs from the 3rd to the 9th. Someone has to want to hook up somewhere. Right Tom?

house
06-16-2006, 03:58 PM
you on the river or the lake daytona?

DILLIGAF
06-17-2006, 07:31 AM
We'll be at Harrahs from the 3rd to the 9th. Someone has to want to hook up somewhere. Right Tom?
I am just staring at your avatar :)
If I am out we can get together on the lake.....I might, might be heading up to the Harley rally in Hollister

Debbolas
06-17-2006, 08:03 AM
Memorial Weekend we spent at Katherines without a slip.
As long as you get on the lake before 9am and off before 3pm you should only have to wait 1/2 hour in line. (at least we did)
If the line is up to the entrance to the mobile homes, the wait is 1/2 an hour from there.
Sunday night (Memorial weekend) at 10pm on the line was past the ranger station.
It is very nice to have a slip there, if ya can get one.....
Debbolas<------------can ya get me a slip?