PDA

View Full Version : Is your Neighbor an ass? Now you can do.....

SoCalSouthpaw
06-16-2006, 02:40 PM
....something about it.
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14594&stc=1

djunkie
06-16-2006, 02:42 PM
I'd rather point this at my neighbors. :mad:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14595&stc=1

core attitude
06-16-2006, 02:48 PM
I'd rather point this at my neighbors. :mad:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14595&stc=1
What good will it do if it's not loaded.......is he that big of a pussy? :D

Huckleberry
06-16-2006, 02:49 PM
My next door neighbor is a total ass! A few weeks ago he called the PoPo on me for havig my 5th wheel in my driveway for two days. Of course I had already called the local PoPo and had my RV put on the list, which gives me 72 hours for free parking. So, to get him back...This weekend my inlaws are in town with their 40' 5th wheel. It is parked in the street. Tomorrow Am I am bringning my 40'er home, as is the nighbor on the other side of me. It's gonna look like a friggin RV show for the weekend, and there's not a damn thing he can do about it. It's gonna torque him like nothing else.
The bottom line...DON'T F**K WITH HUCK! cuz I'll get ya back and stay withing the confines of the law.

Biglue
06-16-2006, 02:50 PM
Watch out..........he is a decendent of Yosemie Sam. :crossx:

Biglue
06-16-2006, 02:52 PM
I do have some Filipino Neighbors that have about 3 generations living in the same house and taking up ALL THE FOKN parking surrounding the neighborhood. Twas thinking about maybe calling the city on all the unauthorized build mods and additions to their house. :mad:

djunkie
06-16-2006, 02:52 PM
Actually he is.

djunkie
06-16-2006, 02:53 PM
I do have some Filipino Neighbors that have about 3 generations living in the same house and taking up ALL THE FOKN parking surrounding the neighborhood. Twas thinking about maybe calling the city on all the unauthorized build mods and additions to their house. :mad:
Sounds like the mexican family down the street from me. :crossx: :crossx:

core attitude
06-16-2006, 02:55 PM
Actually he is.
Then you're all set. :D

Biglue
06-16-2006, 02:55 PM
Sounds like the mexican family down the street from me. :crossx: :crossx:
Only Mexicans in RPV are either hired help or driving a truck with lawn care equipment in the back..........come on now. Who ya fooling? :)

djunkie
06-16-2006, 02:56 PM
Only Mexicans in RPV are either hired help or driving a truck with lawn care equipment in the back..........come on now. Who ya fooling? :)
I should go take a pic. They are landscapers. They park the company trucks on the street every night. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

SoCalSouthpaw
06-16-2006, 03:14 PM
My next door neighbor is a total ass! A few weeks ago he called the PoPo on me for havig my 5th wheel in my driveway for two days. Of course I had already called the local PoPo and had my RV put on the list, which gives me 72 hours for free parking. So, to get him back...This weekend my inlaws are in town with their 40' 5th wheel. It is parked in the street. Tomorrow Am I am bringning my 40'er home, as is the nighbor on the other side of me. It's gonna look like a friggin RV show for the weekend, and there's not a damn thing he can do about it. It's gonna torque him like nothing else.
The bottom line...DON'T F**K WITH HUCK! cuz I'll get ya back and stay withing the confines of the law.
Wait a minute!!! WHere do you live? Is that just a city ordinance (parking an rv in your driveway)? Or like a state law? I have never heard of such a thing. Im lucky enough to have ample room in my driveway so I have my toy box and a bro's side by side, and a set of neighbors who are for the most part cool. But, since they've been in that same house for 30some years, they think they own the street.

Huckleberry
06-16-2006, 03:30 PM
I live in Corona. My RV is too long for my driveway, so it hangs over the sidewalk, which is a violation of the Vehicle Code. However, if you call their Traffic Dept, they have a72-hour RV log which basically gives you the King's X for parking it wherever you need for those three days. They're very cool about this. They give you three days before you leave on a trip, and three days after you return from a trip.
As far as being on the street, Calif law states you can leave a trailer unattached for 24 hours, and then it must be moved. However, if the trailer is still attached to the tow vehicle, you now have 72 hours before you must move it. Most PD's have some sort of guideline as far as what considers a vehicle moved. Our parking enforcement folks usually like to see a mile or two on the odometer to keep ya safe.

Waist Deep
06-16-2006, 03:55 PM
Thats funny, my neighbor is white ( so am I ) and he lives like Sanford & Son. Dogs bark all day. Called on em. No license , so a fine was paid or the mutts were gone. Then his Biatch goes and asks the neighbors to sign a petition stating the dogs dont bark. Noone signed it. If they did, who cares, theyre deaf.
Best thing is that theres a illegal unit on the property and it is known that if they continue to pull sanfords on me, the roofs coming off!
Nothing better than leverage

Schiada76
06-16-2006, 04:37 PM
HEY HEY HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I said that you'd be all over my pinche Gabacho ass! :mad: :p :D

bubbletop409
06-16-2006, 04:54 PM
Got the same crap going next to me, not sure how many, but way too many cars and junk for a single family. What ever happened to a single family zoning ordanance? And since when is it OK for multiple families to be on a single loan? No way any of these people could qualify on their own, judging from the junk they drive, and the work trucks they park. Maybe I should call INS.

76ANTHONY
06-16-2006, 05:02 PM
no he is always drunk.... :rollside:

Biglue
06-16-2006, 05:04 PM
HEY HEY HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I said that you'd be all over my pinche Gabacho ass! :mad: :p :D
Well those are hard fats there buddy. You don't need to be gabacho to know that one. Even us Messies know can't afford to live. :crossx:

STV_Keith
06-18-2006, 12:09 PM
Thats funny, my neighbor is white ( so am I ) and he lives like Sanford & Son. Dogs bark all day.
Best one I heard on that deal was to get one of the ultrasonic dog bark noisemakers and put it in a birdhouse, as close to their property as possible.
:)

Liberator TJ1984
06-18-2006, 01:14 PM
Best one I heard on that deal was to get one of the ultrasonic dog bark noisemakers and put it in a birdhouse, as close to their property as possible.
:)
with a little rat bait will do just fine :crossx:

Jrocket
06-18-2006, 06:13 PM
Well I used to have some problems with the locals as well.The kids up the street from me drive WAY to fast up and down my street all the time,so I decide to buy a pellet gun and pop a few dents in there cars,unfortunately I just couldnt do it.........so I bought a scope and now I hit them every shot!