PDA

View Full Version : Job Opportunity available...

Froggystyle
01-05-2006, 10:37 AM
New primary Owner/operator wanted for this car...
Duties include smiling, waving to other Corvettes and dusting imports.
Click on below link for more information on the job opportunity...
Job opening (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101679&highlight=trident)
;)

Jordy
01-05-2006, 10:37 AM
Clever. How much does this position pay though??? :D

RiverToysJas
01-05-2006, 10:39 AM
You should raise the price 25K and include part ownership in an up-and-coming high-end boat company that is revolvutionizing the industry! ;) :D
RTJas :D

Froggystyle
01-05-2006, 10:42 AM
You should raise the price 25K and include part ownership in an up-and-coming high-end boat company that is revolvutionizing the industry! ;) :D
RTJas :D
Now we're talking...

Froggystyle
01-05-2006, 12:20 PM
I am about to go spend some time working this job at lunch. I think Chili's sounds good...
Another great thing about this job is that when you park at nice hotels, you never have to walk very far or wait very long for the valet, because the car is usually right there in front...

Froggystyle
01-06-2006, 01:44 PM
OK folks, about to hit Auto Trader, and I am removing the Sparco's, hardbar, harnesses and bracketry and offering this amazing job for $2K less,
$27,500 takes the car... errrr.... job.

Holland
01-06-2006, 02:15 PM
I have been beating on the wife about the car... She said fine, I am the one trying to justify it... But I am still looking at the origonal thread daily!!!!
I am still looking Wes...

Froggystyle
01-06-2006, 03:47 PM
I have been beating on the wife about the car... She said fine, I am the one trying to justify it... But I am still looking at the origonal thread daily!!!!
I am still looking Wes...
Well dammit... give me a call.
Great car. Need a good home...