PDA

View Full Version : Yo DILLIGAF! Did an Ocean run today and...

Playbuoy
06-16-2006, 07:04 PM
Wow....just beautiful weather and water.
Waves were about 2 ft and the water was glass....I mean glass.
Did a run from Dana Point to Newport and felt like I was on Mojave at 6am. You should have great weather this weekend as it is supposed to be similar to what today was like. We did our run late (12-5pm) and it was still nice.
Enjoy your ocean run!

BajaMike
06-16-2006, 08:49 PM
I was down at a beach front house in San Clemente today at 3:00 pm....the water was just like glass.....I was wishing I could take my boat. It's rarely smooth in the afternoon, but today, it was nice.
I'll be going out of Dana Point all weekend!!!
Nice, warm and smooth, like my g/f ass...:D

TRUMP TIGHT
06-16-2006, 09:13 PM
Dilligaf's out in Bullhead right now!

DILLIGAF
06-17-2006, 07:26 AM
Wow....just beautiful weather and water.
Waves were about 2 ft and the water was glass....I mean glass.
Did a run from Dana Point to Newport and felt like I was on Mojave at 6am. You should have great weather this weekend as it is supposed to be similar to what today was like. We did our run late (12-5pm) and it was still nice.
Enjoy your ocean run!
Now that sounds like a good day :). I came out to Lake Mohave to put the boat away out here. The winds were bad yesterday but today/tomorrow the weather is supposed to be just about perfect with just a slight breeze.
I hope I can hit the ocean with water like that

Playbuoy
06-17-2006, 09:58 AM
Now that sounds like a good day :). I came out to Lake Mohave to put the boat away out here. The winds were bad yesterday but today/tomorrow the weather is supposed to be just about perfect with just a slight breeze.
I hope I can hit the ocean with water like that
Ah, thought you were hitting the ocean this weekend. Oh well, there will be other days...

DILLIGAF
06-17-2006, 08:28 PM
Ah, thought you were hitting the ocean this weekend. Oh well, there will be other days...
I was considering it as I had the boat out in CA for the intial 20 hour service at Shockwave. I then decided to just head out here to Lake Mohave.
As summer winds down we have to make a few of those Catalina runs.....Sept/Oct/Nov timeframe