PDA

View Full Version : How much higher

Schmick
06-17-2006, 11:09 AM
... would ABCs ratings be if they showed tapes of Bowl games from this last year instead of this world cup stuff?
Id bet theyd get ratings at least 4 or 5 times as high

NOTALENT
06-17-2006, 11:19 AM
Doubt it considering Soccer is the most popular sport in the world.

Fire Angler
06-17-2006, 11:24 AM
Soccer is a sport? :confused:

Schmick
06-17-2006, 01:03 PM
They should have called it the Turtle cup the way those fricken guineas fell and faked injury, Christ those dego wussies dive more than Greg Looseanus.
But what do you expect from a country of cowards?

OCMerrill
06-17-2006, 03:29 PM
The Ref took a goal away from the USA this afternoon because of some LAME interference call.
Oh yeah...what a pussie sport this is turning into. Lying down and crying seems to be the main stay.
I have two of my Hispanic employees working today and I gave them a break to watch the game. They just live for it. I played it for years as a kid.
But now I just don’t like it. :yuk:
Two Yellow cards = a Red card and you out. Who TF came up with this penalty system?

Schmick
06-17-2006, 04:04 PM
If diving on to the ground and faking injury is what it takes to be a good soccer player, the rest of the world can have that ballerina crap. You will never see an American football player carried off the field on a stretcher, then sprayed with some aerosol can and jog back on to the field 30 seconds later. Thats a bush league from a bush sport, maybe even basketball players arent that big of s'tunC