PDA

View Full Version : Stripper Pole For Sale

Budget Baller
06-17-2006, 01:56 PM
Brand new...never used. It is currently in Havasu, but I can bring it back to Yorba Linda for a local pick up. Will sell for $350.00 so it saves you $100.00 bucks. This is the top of the line model, the Lil Mynx Pro Pole with the carrying case. You can see it at www.lilmynx.com
First, the Lil' Mynx is removable. The pole itself does not bolt to the floor or ceiling. The ceiling mount does require 1 bolt into a joist which can be found using a stud finder. The Pro Pole comes with a friction ceiling mount that does not require a bolt into the ceiling, although you must still find a joist to straddle. Keep in mind this is held in place by friction and cannot withstand as large a side load as the bolted mount.
The removable nature of our product offers the flexibility of only having the Lil' Mynx in place when you want to use it. You regain the space in your room when the pole is not in use. You can simply store the Lil' Mynx under your bed, behind the couch, or in a closet when finished. If you prefer, the Lil' Mynx can easily be made permanent by securing the base to the floor with screws (not included) instead of using the rubber feet included.
Second, our line of dance poles are 2 inch OD and come standard to adjust in length to be used with an 8-10 foot ceiling. If your ceiling height is less than 8 feet we can make a shorter pole at no additional charge. The main body of the pole is approximately 8 feet on all poles, except custom. This is the useable dance area of the pole. The slider tube, the smaller adjustable tube that couples the ceiling mount, can never be used as a part of the dance area.
Third, you have the choice between the Original Lil' Mynx, that is a stationary removable dance pole, the Lil' Mynx "Rotator", that is a combination spinning/stationary removable dance pole or the Lil' Mynx Pro Pole, that is a 2-piece stationary removable dance pole.
The "Rotator" has a smart designed bearing assembly in the base that allows the pole to rotate freely. It also has a lockout pin that will lock the pole into place and make the pole stationary when desired. It's like 2 poles in 1! Other than the bearing assembly and lockout pin both poles share the same installation and quality features.
The Pro Pole is a 2-piece stationary design with a handy carrying case for use from 8 to 10 foot ceilings. The accessories included are bolted ceiling mount, friction ceiling mount, non-skid floor pad, stud finder and tape measure. This pole is fully portable!
Fourth, while the Lil' Mynx was designed with carpeted floors in mind we offer a small pad for use on non-carpeted floors as well, including hardwood, tile, cement, etc.
The Lil' Mynx is very easy to install. It takes less than 10 minutes for the initial installation and weighs a mere 20 lbs. Our simple design incorporates a unique ceiling mount, disguised as a plant hook for discretion, that requires only a single screw into a main joist in the ceiling. A threaded compression system holds the Lil' Mynx in place. It can handle a person up to 200 pounds. When the pole is put away all you have left is a functional plant hook in the ceiling. After initial installation it takes only seconds to put up or take down, with no tools needed.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6215propole.jpg

Budget Baller
06-20-2006, 05:19 PM
C'mon............someone needs this for their Saturday night entertainment....:)

MagicMtnDan
06-20-2006, 06:13 PM
I'm sure it would help if you posted pics of this thing in use :D

jbone
06-20-2006, 10:29 PM
I'm sure it would help if you posted pics of this thing in use :D
I agree. Pics of the pole in use may be helpful.
I'll be waiting. :)