PDA

View Full Version : kODIAK STEPS ???

79 HUSTLER
06-17-2006, 07:05 PM
Looking to order four steps but need the longer legs for them. Kodiak has 12" long legs instead of the 8" legs but that is not enough. I have seen quite a few bitchen billet ones (legs) that are about 24" long and they all look the same (polished with holes from top to bottom) so I am assuming someone makes them. Does anyone know where I can get them from without making my own?? Thanks, KELLY

tahitijet
06-17-2006, 08:46 PM
how big of a lift do you have? i'm lifted 24" total and we use the 8" steps and my kids (6 and 8) have no problem getting in. the 12" is usually more then plenty. The guys running the big steps are all custom made arms and usually in the area or 30"+ or total lift.
let me know if you need the steps i can hook u up.

79 HUSTLER
06-18-2006, 06:29 PM
how big of a lift do you have? i'm lifted 24" total and we use the 8" steps and my kids (6 and 8) have no problem getting in. the 12" is usually more then plenty. The guys running the big steps are all custom made arms and usually in the area or 30"+ or total lift.
let me know if you need the steps i can hook u up.
Well, the lift is only about 12" on 46.5's but it is on a F650 which already sits real high. The bottom of the cab just under the doors is right at 61". So I dont think that the 12" will work but am not sure. Someone stated that BTW motorsports made the arms for their truck but when I called I was told no???

BlackedoutF250
06-18-2006, 07:11 PM
Hey Hustler you dont own the red F650 coverted truck do you on 46's. If so you should be good with the 12" I have an F650 converted truck aswell with 25" roughly on coil overs etc. and 45's we have no problem with the current 8's but were going to upgrade to 12's. Well let me know, you really want to have some billet ones made up you can call up BTW performance and they have some great custom billet pieces.
John

BlackedoutF250
06-18-2006, 07:16 PM
Or do you have the White RBP F650 that they used have for there shop.
John

79 HUSTLER
06-18-2006, 07:33 PM
Or do you have the White RBP F650 that they used have for there shop.
John
Neither one, got this one
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/555IMG_0078.JPG
slow work in progress. This photo is from a few months back, but it is finally getting somewhere. Just got all four cameras installed so I can see around me once it is done :crossx:
I just don't want to buy the 12" and have them not fit since they charge so much for 4 more inches.. I will prob. just give the 12s a try if the 8s work on yours.

BlackedoutF250
06-19-2006, 08:19 AM
That looks freaking awesome where did you pick it up from, I love the orange it looks as if its an 06 right. Did you get the cat in it or which motor, got anymore pics. Heres a link to some of mine, its a work in progress aswell and Im looking into getting a real 650 just not sure where to get one or where to find a good deal because I dont want it all decked out inside and shit. http://fordtruckworld.tenmagazines.com/mygallery.ten?id=8639 check it out let me know what you think. Are you in So cal, Id love to check out that truck.
Thanks John