PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks going off already

Biglue
06-17-2006, 08:21 PM
Illegal ones of course and they're scaring the hell out of my 2 year old. :mad:
I can appreciate a good fireworks display but them going off all night can get pretty annoying. :220v:

Mohave Vice
06-17-2006, 08:23 PM
I know what you mean. My kids are grown now, but our dog is the biggest baby I've ever seen. Runs, hides and crys!!!!!!!!!!!

riverbound
06-17-2006, 08:23 PM
Thats what all the old people complain about...... I bet the words "god damn kids" has come out of your mouth too.

djunkie
06-17-2006, 08:26 PM
Just got done watching a fireworks show from Peck Park. Its nice to be able to stand in my front yard and see them perfectly. :rollside:

wsuwrhr
06-17-2006, 08:26 PM
how sad
People forget what it is like to be young

Biglue
06-17-2006, 08:27 PM
Thats what all the old people complain about...... I bet the words "god damn kids" has come out of your mouth too.
LOL. Not really but at least light up some decent rockets with some sort of show. Most of it now are bottle rockets. :rolleyes:
Guess I am getting old. :220v:

djunkie
06-17-2006, 08:29 PM
LOL. Not really but at least light up some decent rockets with some sort of show. Most of it now are bottle rockets. :rolleyes:
Guess I am getting old. :220v:
Damm grandpa. Can't us kids have any fun on saturday nights anymore. :rollside: :rollside:

Biglue
06-17-2006, 08:30 PM
Just got done watching a fireworks show from Peck Park. Its nice to be able to stand in my front yard and see them perfectly. :rollside:
That must have been all that rumbling I heard coming from the beach areas. I thought maybe it was the Queen Mary setting off their show. Believe it or not We can hear it way over here in Carson.
Damm grandpa. Can't us kids have any fun on saturday nights anymore. :rollside: :rollside:
Get to work focker. You younger guys......all you do is want to have fun. :crossx:

riverbound
06-17-2006, 08:33 PM
Think you should change your name to OLDLUE.
Nothing grumpier than an old beaner :rolleyes:

djunkie
06-17-2006, 08:36 PM
That must have been all that rumbling I heard coming from the beach areas. I thought maybe it was the Queen Mary setting off their show. Believe it or not We can hear it way over here in Carson.
Get to work focker. You younger guys......all you do is want to have fun. :crossx:
F-work. I called a replacement tonight. Had a bbq at home for fathers today.

Biglue
06-17-2006, 08:40 PM
F-work. I called a replacement tonight. Had a bbq at home for fathers today.
Good job junior. Hope you guys enjoyed it.
Misty is out with the FIL and her family at Ports O Call restaurant as we speak. We'll probably BBQ tomorrow as well. :)

djunkie
06-17-2006, 08:44 PM
Good job junior. Hope you guys enjoyed it.
Misty is out with the FIL and her family at Ports O Call restaurant as we speak. We'll probably BBQ tomorrow as well. :)
What. You let her come to the ghetto? :crossx:

Biglue
06-17-2006, 08:45 PM
What. You let her come to the ghetto? :crossx:
Yeah.... so she get's some cultural diversity in your part of town. :D

djunkie
06-17-2006, 08:46 PM
Yeah.... so she get's some cultural dicersity in your part of town. :D
You mean diversity? Shit Pedro's no different than Carson. Except we're a little closer to the harbor. :rollside:

Biglue
06-17-2006, 08:48 PM
You mean diversity? Shit Pedro's no different than Carson. Except we're a little closer to the harbor. :rollside:
Yeah I corrected it.
I hear you. Shit most of her family is from Pedro. Both sides of her family actually.

Midlife Advantage
06-17-2006, 09:25 PM
Think you should change your name to OLDLUE.
Nothing grumpier than an old beaner :rolleyes:
Gee, ya think Bill is drinkin tonight? :rolleyes:

RiverRatMike
06-17-2006, 09:44 PM
I saw some fireworks going off on the CA side of the lake a little while ago

riverbound
06-17-2006, 10:09 PM
Gee, ya think Bill is drinkin tonight? :rolleyes:
Nope....no drinkin for me tonight....I have the kiddies.