PDA

View Full Version : Big River today...

DUCKY
06-18-2006, 08:02 PM
Just got back from Big River. Took a ride in Pat and Julie's Wicked gullwing.
It's one of the best riding and handling jets I've ever been in. Pulls like a freight train from 40-100. Thanks for the ride Julie!
Had lots of fun down there watching "RiverTard" do transom wheelies in his Southwind and put on a water show. Can't wait for the next trip!

beerjet
06-18-2006, 09:50 PM
Big river is always a good time .
-beerjet-

RCB19
06-18-2006, 10:59 PM
It was a good weekend! Good to see everyone again. The 4th of July weekend is only 2 weeks out. Most likely be back at Big River. Anyone else rollin out there?

MudPumper
06-18-2006, 11:02 PM
It was a good weekend! Good to see everyone again. The 4th of July weekend is only 2 weeks out. Most likely be back at Big River. Anyone else rollin out there?
I'll be there Sun to Wed. Can't wait, first trip of the year. :crossx:

waterwitch
06-19-2006, 07:15 AM
Huge THANKS to Julie for taking me for a ride. Your
new hull is incredible. If Jeff and I were in the market for
a jet, we'd look you up FIRST.
Thank you for letting me drive. (hahahhaaa) I am learning that
jets don't respond quite like a flat in a turn. :rollside:
Love ya Girlie, and can't wait to see ya at the next adventure!

SHIFTY
06-19-2006, 07:21 AM
witchy, DID SHE POINT OUT IMPORTANT PERFORMACE PARTS TO YOU... LIKE SAY... THE BATTERY?

waterwitch
06-19-2006, 07:49 AM
witchy, DID SHE POINT OUT IMPORTANT PERFORMACE PARTS TO YOU... LIKE SAY... THE BATTERY?
Shut it Freak! I can honestly say she knew more about her
boat, then you knew of yours!
Hi ya Bob. How the hell are ya. How is your beautiful girlfriend,
that I have no clue how you got? :crossx:

Riverat84
06-19-2006, 07:56 AM
jeeeeeeeeeeeeezus! some of you guys need to take me to big river....ive only been nextdoor in parker all my life.....seriously lets go party!
Reid
LET ME KNOW lol

SHIFTY
06-19-2006, 07:59 AM
I KNOW HOW TO SIGN MY CHECKBOOK, THAT's ALL I NEED TO KNOW.
EVERYTHING IS COOL, HAD SOME TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES LAST WEEK WITH THE STARTER IN MY BOAT, GONNA BUTTON THAT UP AND GO FOR A RUN AT CASTAIC ON THURSDAY AFTERNOON TO CHECK EVERYTHING OUT.
THE LIL' LADY IS GREAT... HOW COULD SHE NOT BE, SHE's WITH ME.
AND I THINK YOU KNOW HOW I GOT HER...
http://home.neb.rr.com/friskyfeline/Gromit04.jpg

waterwitch
06-19-2006, 08:39 AM
THE LIL' LADY IS GREAT... HOW COULD SHE NOT BE, SHE's WITH ME.
AND I THINK YOU KNOW HOW I GOT HER...
LMFAO!

SHIFTY
06-19-2006, 08:46 AM
ASK YOUR BUDDY WITH THE 6 MILLION DOLLAR MOTORHOME IF HE STILL WANTS TO BUY MY JET. 50 LARGE AND IT's HIS. :)

Wicked Performance Boats
06-19-2006, 12:35 PM
Thanks DUCKY and Waterwitch, Had a great time. Can't wait for 4th of uly. We will be on Needles at Grass Beach. And Thanks Traci, YES I KNOW ABOUT MY BOAT, not to mention I KNOW HOW TO DRIVE HER. SO all you guys that have a problem with a woman driving a FAST JET, SEE ME and JUST GET OVER IT :220v: MY HUSBAND Pat taught me everything about it and I DO BUILD MOTORS WITH PAT and not just handing him tools :rolleyes: DAMN I'M GOOD!!!!!LMAO :crossx: SEE YA ON THE RIVER :220v: Julie and Pat

Wicked Performance Boats
06-19-2006, 12:44 PM
Ducky, it was great seeing you and jamie and your Dad, Had a blast with you guys, hope to see ya real sooon on the river, and get your boat done.remember 4th at needles/AVI. Your Dads boat is awsome, next time we'll run.Talk to ya soon.Julie and Pat :220v:

Wicked Performance Boats
06-19-2006, 12:51 PM
Rivertard and lit'l MIKE, Love being on the river with you.SOOOOO much fun. Glad you got to ride in the NEW WICKED with me. Mike , I'l take you out next time i see ya. GREAT water show and GREAT jokes Rivertard,see ya real soon, prob. 4th at AVI. Your grandson is adorable :) :rollside: We will set him up with my 1yr old granddaughter. :cool: The Water Babies. See ya soon. love ya guys. Julie and Pat :220v:

Wicked Performance Boats
06-19-2006, 12:57 PM
FourQ, and Nutin Futs and your ladies, it was great seeing ya, and thanks Shawn and CS19 for yourhelp when my boat overheated, Damn crap in the river. You guessed it CS19, it was the filter , full of all that shit in the river. We are working on something diff. so that problem nevers happens again. Again A big THANKS. Shawn and Lynn, when do you want your NEW WICKED BOAT. we are ready when you are. :220v: Julie and Pat :cool: :p

bp
06-19-2006, 04:14 PM
Precision Boatwerx
Expert Fiberglass & Gelcoat Repair
1605 Countryshire Ave. #3
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
(928) 854-4527
why is it i have a business card with this same info on it, that somebody handed to me in a madera motel parking lot?
shouldn't you be workin' on a hydro somewhere? :cool:

holorinhal
06-19-2006, 05:00 PM
WHER'S THE PIC'S? Let's go post'em up!

Nucking futs
06-19-2006, 07:16 PM
Damn nice Wicked boat there guys, Had a blast when pat took me for a hotlap,Always good hanging out with you 2. Cya on the 4th

DUCKY
06-19-2006, 08:11 PM
why is it i have a business card with this same info on it, that somebody handed to me in a madera motel parking lot?
shouldn't you be workin' on a hydro somewhere? :cool:
Small world isn't it?
And yes, I should be working on a hydro. Got a few more bugs to work out before we drive all the way to Texas.... I am not looking forward to that drive
:cry:

bp
06-20-2006, 06:08 AM
Small world isn't it?
And yes, I should be working on a hydro. Got a few more bugs to work out before we drive all the way to Texas.... I am not looking forward to that drive
:cry:
the drive there is easy. running numbers on that track is not :) .

rivertard
06-20-2006, 03:59 PM
Rivertard and lit'l MIKE, Love being on the river with you.SOOOOO much fun. Glad you got to ride in the NEW WICKED with me. Mike , I'l take you out next time i see ya. GREAT water show and GREAT jokes Rivertard,see ya real soon, prob. 4th at AVI. Your grandson is adorable :) :rollside: We will set him up with my 1yr old granddaughter. :cool: The Water Babies. See ya soon. love ya guys. Julie and Pat :220v:GUYS' AND GALS' What a great weekend. The last time I had that much fun was at the 2005 cbbb is there a video of that "O WELL"The ride in your new boat was great. Julie can drive a boat, THAT BOAT HALLS ASS, "O" it turns on a dime OK, not a dime but a big nickel,Off the throttle the boat went stright as an arrow. :) If your looking to buy a boat check out these boats,ITS WORTH THE TIME. (rivertard). :cool:

78Southwind
06-20-2006, 05:04 PM
Sounds like everyone had fun at Big River. I wanted to make it up there for at least one day but ended up in Big Bear with Pops and his boat. Anyone else going to make it out to Laughlin for the 4the of July?

Wicked Performance Boats
06-20-2006, 08:16 PM
GUYS' AND GALS' What a great weekend. The last time I had that much fun was at the 2005 cbbb is there a video of that "O WELL"The ride in your new boat was great. Julie can drive a boat, THAT BOAT HALLS ASS, "O" it turns on a dime OK, not a dime but a big nickel,Off the throttle the boat went stright as an arrow. :) If your looking to buy a boat check out these boats,ITS WORTH THE TIME. (rivertard). :cool:
Thanks Mike,[rivertard], You 're what boating is all about!!! Great friends, great peeps to hang with, great show, and the will to do or lend whatever is needed to help a fellow boater. They can only hope to be as great a boating friend as you are!!!! Party on Garth!!! Pat&Julie. Tell Ryan to call and get his boat order in!!!