PDA

View Full Version : 950.00 For a Eliminator ?????!!!!

Havasu Carrera
06-19-2006, 07:48 AM
Auction ends In 2 hours!! on e-bay and boat is in Mission Viejo and can be delivered to Havasu tomorrow if needed. Tows great! 460 ford Berkely pump Jetovator new carpet

ChumpChange
06-19-2006, 08:04 AM
You're not going to post the line for us???

phebus
06-19-2006, 08:15 AM
I love this line in the add:
"Please plan on rebuilding everything and completely re rigging this boat! What you see is what you get."

Havasu Carrera
06-19-2006, 12:02 PM
It seems that in this day in age that people will buy a boat and expect that for a few grand they can drive clear across the continent and the trailer will be in great condition and expect you to warranty it forever.
Put the boat in the water and hammer down expect 110 mph and a smooth ride and a warranty to boot as well. I just figure if you tell them it needs everything they may be happy when they pick it up when they find out they don't have to rebuild it. BUT IF THEY DOO!!! I am covered!! (maybe)
This guy that won it is driving here from Washington state!!! Wholey sh.. they got no boats up there? I hope he drives a toyota 4 cyl cause he will be looking at about 600.00 in gas!! Hey if anyone has a set of headers or valve covers for a BBF give me a gingle he wants them!! :rollside:

GOT TINT?
06-19-2006, 01:00 PM
hey tim,
the guy is in washington who won the auction, well if he takes for ever to get down here my offer still stands just let me know thanks tyler.

Havasu Carrera
06-19-2006, 02:26 PM
Hey Brandon Yah! it would be fun to sell it to ya cause you seem like a nice guy and would probibly tolerate me stealing a beer out of your boat since we probibly would see eachother on the water!! I ended up getting 1475.00 for it and the guy is so excited he is driving as we speak!!! Wow!! He said he will be driving straight through and it is a 20!! Hour drive. I should see him around noon tomorrow! Thanks again!