PDA

View Full Version : North Korean Missle......

Liberator TJ1984
06-19-2006, 08:39 AM
It's been confirmed today by US Intel. that the missle is Fueled.......
Will they have the Cajones to hit the button ??? :idea:
they have a narrow time frame to launch or they will have to de-fuel it again...something they state will not be an alterative move :rolleyes:

JB in so cal
06-19-2006, 08:41 AM
It's been confirmed today by US Intel. that the missle is Fueled.......
Will they have the Cajones to hit the button ??? :idea:
they have a narrow time frame to launch or they will have to de-fuel it again...something they state will not be an alterative move :rolleyes:
it'd be a great oppportunity for a real world test of our supposed intercept capability. Japan has two of our Aegis cruisers in the area...

Flyinbowtie
06-19-2006, 09:20 AM
Kim and his band of murderous thugs remind me of a bunch of damn kids.
With Iraq, Afganastan, and Iran taking up some much of the media's precious airtime, they get jealous, and simply cannot stand to not be the focus of the free world. No focus means no bribe money to be good; so they decide to swing the cameras back in their direction with this deal.
The problem is that they are not kids whining in the sandbox.
They have nuclear weapons.
They are just crazy enough to use them.
JB, I tend to want to agree. Let them fire it, in violation of the '99 agreement.
Then lets shoot the damn thing down.
Makes you wonder what the Chinese are thinking about this.

Wet Dream
06-19-2006, 09:55 AM
Makes you wonder what the Chinese are thinking about this.
I'm thinking there will be plenty of photos to view.

28Prowler525
06-19-2006, 10:09 AM
They have about a month window with the fuel. July 4th anyone?

Drift
06-19-2006, 10:15 AM
Kim is a little bitch. All that punk does is throw idle threats and usually the US folds. I'm sick of all of the bending the US does to appease other countries. I say let's provoke him to bring it. Cap the thing out of the sky, then unload the F**k on him. Beat the crap out of N-Korea so bad that the rest of the 3rd work countries will stop their "posturing" i.e. Iran.
Unfortuneately it will go more like "What can we do to help you out?" What, you need money? Noo problem we'll move some gigantic multi billion dollar manufacturing contracts your way. Oh, what? you need arms to protect yourself from others? Sure... here have some of ours. We love having our own technoloigy used against us. We are sooo sorry you are mad at us. Yes we are a very bad country and we owe reparations to you and all other dirt bag countries that abuse their own people. Oh, and by the way, feel free to come on over our doors are WIDE OPEN.
Not that I'm mad or anything. :220v:

Biglue
06-19-2006, 10:21 AM
Pretty scary since they have West Coast range missiles. Guess where one of the largest and busiest ports is.....yep right here in LB..........just a few miles from my house. That would put a serious dampner on my day. :mad:

MagicMtnDan
06-19-2006, 11:23 AM
What is China thinking?
Hell, China's not worried at all. They probably have Kim Jung-il's nuts in a vise anyway. You can be sure that they control his actions in regard to anything to do with China. China could, at a moment's notice, march a huge army into North Korea and shut that place down.
As for North Korea "having the balls to push the button..."
Only one thing can replace balls and that's stupidity. It's done all the time (stupid things) and Kim Jung-il is as stupid as it gets when it comes to international relations. He does know how to starve his people though :220v:

poncho-pwr
06-19-2006, 11:23 AM
It's not a matter of whether or not they have the balls or not, it comes down to common sense. That is something they lack in a big way. Don't worry boys, it ain't gonna launch.........

KACHINA KEN
06-19-2006, 11:33 AM
Pretty scary since they have West Coast range missiles. Guess where one of the largest and busiest ports is.....yep right here in LB..........just a few miles from my house. That would put a serious dampner on my day. :mad:
The US may not be capable of stopping ragheads from flying planes into buildings but we have the big stuff covered. I dont think any missle will ever get within 1000 miles of our coast

Tom Brown
06-19-2006, 01:18 PM
I think the answer lies in starting a thread about Kim and slamming him relentlessly until he cries like the little girl he is.
Has anyone seen Jordy?

OCMerrill
06-19-2006, 01:29 PM
Push the button....99.9% chance......Nothing happens. :rolleyes:
We know the button was pushed. :mad: :crossx:
Country over. :rollside: