PDA

View Full Version : N. Korena missile fueled and ready

Old Texan
06-19-2006, 09:43 AM
http://home.bellsouth.net/s/editorial.dll?pnum=1&bfromind=2219&eeid=4978088&_sitecat=1505&dcatid=0&eetype=article&render=y&ac=-2&ck=&ch=ne&rg=blsadstrgt
I say blow that sucker out of the sky as it hits about 400'. Give 'em a little reminder who has all the good toys. :mad:

Steve 1
06-19-2006, 02:29 PM
http://home.bellsouth.net/s/editorial.dll?pnum=1&bfromind=2219&eeid=4978088&_sitecat=1505&dcatid=0&eetype=article&render=y&ac=-2&ck=&ch=ne&rg=blsadstrgt
I say blow that sucker out of the sky as it hits about 400'. Give 'em a little reminder who has all the good toys. :mad:
I thought Carter half bright and Bent Clinton had a handle on this!

SmokinLowriderSS
06-19-2006, 06:15 PM
They did have it handled. That's why it's in the shape it is in (note I did NOT say it was handeled competently, just "handled").

centerhill condor
06-22-2006, 09:35 AM
Allright, so the DPRK has a type II dong missile on the pad fully fueled and ready to go...
This completes two tasks 1. trying to get President Bush to let loose with the checkbook just like the other guy. 2. As an advertisement to other regimes for their missle technology.
Presumably, such a big deal about it being fueled implies it uses liquid oxygen as part of the propellant. lox vaporizes continuously and will be gone from the missile shortly. Also, it greatly enhances accidental fires. Finally, ice will build on the outer surface of the missile increasing weight and reducing performance capabilities.
These guys are just milking the media... they couldn't launch this week because the weather isn't right anyway! and who knows if it will fly? we should let them launch and use the opportunity to "demonstrate" our missile technologies throughout the rest of DPRK.
One day this week we should treat these guys like the BAD A$$E$ they think they are! It would greatly reduce the amount of BS at the State Department as the DPRK starves in the bitter winter.

RitcheyRch
06-29-2006, 04:32 AM
The news sure has been quiet lately about this.

Poster X
06-29-2006, 07:51 AM
We're hoping the first test rocket is aimed at California.