PDA

View Full Version : Need Icemaker!!

alfonzo
06-19-2006, 10:15 AM
Anybody got a hookup on a commercial size icemaker. to put at Bling blings house.its going in the gararge and needs to be able to stand the havasu heat.

3 daytona`s
06-19-2006, 10:23 AM
If the machine is going to be in heat,you must buy a water cooled unit an air cooled one will not come close to capacity when in a hot enclosure.Just my advice from expensive experience.

alfonzo
06-19-2006, 10:34 AM
If the machine is going to be in heat,you must buy a water cooled unit an air cooled one will not come close to capacity when in a hot enclosure.Just my advice from expensive experience.Thanks..good to know.

3 daytona`s
06-19-2006, 10:44 AM
There`s a couple more things for your info.I`ve had alot of experience with Manitowoc Ice Machines and love them very trouble free if you do the maintence,also don`t cheat to save money, buy a very high quality water filter as that will bad water will kill a machine faster than anything.If I can be of any help,I will.

alfonzo
06-19-2006, 10:46 AM
There`s a couple more things for your info.I`ve had alot of experience with Manitowoc Ice Machines and love them very trouble free if you do the maintence,also don`t cheat to save money, buy a very high quality water filter as that will bad water will kill a machine faster than anything.If I can be of any help,I will.
I was just looking at those icemakers online.

3 daytona`s
06-19-2006, 10:51 AM
If you are going to share the expense with another and take care of it you`ll save money over time vs. buying bagged ice.Think about buying a larger bin also which are not alot more money,then you`ll always have an Ice Cold beer if I come to visit and meet you. :)

alfonzo
06-19-2006, 11:10 AM
If you are going to share the expense with another and take care of it you`ll save money over time vs. buying bagged ice.Think about buying a larger bin also which are not alot more money,then you`ll always have an Ice Cold beer if I come to visit and meet you. :)For Sure!!

Hardly Satisfied
06-19-2006, 11:32 AM
I was just looking at those icemakers online.
have you found any yet

Phat Matt
06-19-2006, 11:34 AM
Sounds like you better start filling up trays in the pool house bitch. :D
http://www.indiamart.com/thephoenix/gifs/ice-tray.jpg

OutCole'd
06-19-2006, 11:38 AM
Has to earn his keep somehow.

alfonzo
06-19-2006, 12:31 PM
have you found any yet
No, but the manitowoc ice makers are looking the best.

alfonzo
06-19-2006, 12:33 PM
don't be a hater, keep it up and you won't be invited over. :p :D

alfonzo
06-19-2006, 12:37 PM
Has to earn his keep somehow.
You too! let me tell you a little story about a man named SsH. and before i say shh..that was a preemtive shh..just know i got a hole bag a shh with your name on it...... :hammer2: :D

CornWater
06-19-2006, 12:58 PM
:rolleyes:

Phat Matt
06-19-2006, 01:11 PM
don't be a hater, keep it up and you won't be invited over. :p :D
I take it back. :)
Now go fill them up.

OutCole'd
06-19-2006, 01:17 PM
You too! let me tell you a little story about a man named SsH. and before i say shh..that was a preemtive shh..just know i got a hole bag a shh with your name on it...... :hammer2: :D
I can see it now.
Alf- Here's your drink boz.
Greg- I TOLD YOU I WANTED 4 ICE CUBES, NOT 3, NOT 5, 4 DAMNIT, NOW GO GET ME ANOTHER DRINK!!!!
Alf- Sorry Boz, I won't let it happen again boz, sorry..... :D :D

alfonzo
06-19-2006, 01:24 PM
De Plane De Plane.........

OutCole'd
06-19-2006, 01:25 PM
De Plane De Plane.........
I don't get it?? :D :D :cry:

Bling Bling
06-19-2006, 01:46 PM
So is there anyone in Havasu that sells that type of ice maker, or anyone comparable to that quality? Also can you run it right off your RO and soft water system? Thanks.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
06-19-2006, 02:04 PM
So is there anyone in Havasu that sells that type of ice maker, or anyone comparable to that quality? Also can you run it right off your RO and soft water system? Thanks.
I got my icemaker from 3DO He has the ultimate hook-up!!! Thanks for Friday boatride and dinner!! Had a blast and love the new boat!

Bling Bling
06-19-2006, 06:30 PM
I got my icemaker from 3DO He has the ultimate hook-up!!! Thanks for Friday boatride and dinner!! Had a blast and love the new boat!
Don't forget to tell Max sorry again. Also tell him I got gifts!!! Friday was a GOOD DAY..