PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Ultra28

SHADOW23
06-19-2006, 12:25 PM
Thank you John West for the ride in your new 26 deck. It was a pleasure to meet you in person. I could not believe how well that boat handled the chop on Saturday afternoon. You have created another truly awesome product for the Ultra line.

BigDoug
06-19-2006, 12:31 PM
We went for a ride too, absolutely loved it. :)
John West, give me a pm.

Cole Trickle
06-19-2006, 12:34 PM
I saw the boat out on the water Friday and Saturday.
Looked great and seemed to be running hard leaving the channel!!
I thought it was on auto pilot? Nobody was in the drivers seat with a boat load of people?;) :crossx:

shippingguy
06-19-2006, 12:41 PM
We went for a ride too, absolutely loved it. :)
John West, give me a pm.
Big Doug it was nice to meet you and I am glad you enjoyed the ride.

Todd969
06-19-2006, 01:02 PM
Big Doug it was nice to meet you and I am glad you enjoyed the ride.
Next time bring more helmets and lifeline vests so I can go too. :)

shippingguy
06-19-2006, 01:07 PM
Next time bring more helmets and lifeline vests so I can go too. :)
I will. You should have come with us for the ride. Great hanging out on Friday at Chilis we will see you Fourth of July. Thanks for the sauce too. Have not used it yet, but will. Sorry we did not hang yesterday, but Saturday was long and we had to get out of the sun.

Purple23xs
06-19-2006, 04:31 PM
It's great to hear that my new boat handles Havasu well. It's just what the doctor ordered. Thanks Ultra28 and shippingguy (Mike) for taking good care of my latest Ultra.
JohhnyMo

Windy
06-19-2006, 04:39 PM
We saw the deck sitting in a slip as we were leaving the channel on sunday...looks beautiful on the water. We even got some pics. :)

shippingguy
06-19-2006, 04:40 PM
It's great to hear that my new boat handles Havasu well. It's just what the doctor ordered. Thanks Ultra28 and shippingguy (Mike) for taking good care of my latest Ultra.
JohhnyMo
No problem buddy. Good to see you on the boards. She is safe at my house right now. Like I told you on the phone it ran great and handled the big stuff no problem! Go to www.jtinc.com and check out the running shots of it.

ULTRA28
06-19-2006, 04:43 PM
Here is a shot of the 26 running
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/49726running.jpg

Not So Fast
06-19-2006, 04:59 PM
Again I gotta say, Good Lookin boat!! What kind of speeds did you see, 496HO right?? Thanks NSF

ULTRA28
06-19-2006, 05:08 PM
Again I gotta say, Good Lookin boat!! What kind of speeds did you see, 496HO right?? Thanks NSF
Thanks. Loaded and full of gas it does 70+. I'm real happy with the way it handles the chop.

Not So Fast
06-19-2006, 05:19 PM
Thanks. Loaded and full of gas it does 70+. I'm real happy with the way it handles the chop.
Thats very efficient I would say, and it was quite warm too, running what prop, Bravo 1 4 blade 24 or 26, what rpms if you remember/ Thanks NSF

ULTRA28
06-19-2006, 05:25 PM
Thats very efficient I would say, and it was quite warm too, running what prop, Bravo 1 4 blade 24 or 26, what rpms if you remember/ Thanks NSF
Stock 24 4 blade Bravo one. 5000 rpm. I want to put a set of CMI headers on it with a light load to see what it does.

Not So Fast
06-19-2006, 05:33 PM
Stock 24 4 blade Bravo one. 5000 rpm. I want to put a set of CMI headers on it with a light load to see what it does.
Boy, thats right on the money! I thought the stock headers were pretty efficient, no? And the CMI cost is pretty significant, but please let us know when you do it. Thanks for the info, looks like a winner :D NSF

Magic34
06-19-2006, 05:55 PM
Had a good test on friday. Whitecaps all the way to the springs and back.
The boat looked great and handled the same.

SHADOW23
06-19-2006, 07:52 PM
Sorry I had to twist your arm to get you to go for that ride. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Looks like we sold a few at the regatta. :)
It was a long day on the water when I pulled up. I am really interested in a upgrade. Let me know what you think the difference would be. Equipped the same and with 525. Shoot me a pm.
Thanks Clint

voodoomedman
06-19-2006, 08:03 PM
I was really impressed with how those things handle. It will have to take some thinking and getting used to go Cat on the next one as I am used to the V but damn that thing just felt smooth. It was weird to take a tight turn and not lean into it. We need to ride in a 28 Stealth and 27 Shadow sometime.

dicudmore
06-19-2006, 10:42 PM
I was really impressed with how those things handle. It will have to take some thinking and getting used to go Cat on the next one as I am used to the V but damn that thing just felt smooth. It was weird to take a tight turn and not lean into it. We need to ride in a 28 Stealth and 27 Shadow sometime.
Just say when...

Kilrtoy
06-19-2006, 11:35 PM
Clean looking ride and I kept thinking it was a cat all weekend, Never saw the front of it...

voodoomedman
06-20-2006, 06:02 AM
Just say when...
If I see you out there I'll holler at you. We really do love our boat. Besides the cost of another one were not ready because of kids either. We really like the idea of a deck with all the space (even with all the room in the Stealth I hate people always standing in my dang way when I want in the cooler or up in the bow or I'm trying to set anchor) but with a deck the kids need to be older so they don't just walk off the front or back and into the drink.

dicudmore
06-20-2006, 08:45 PM
If I see you out there I'll holler at you. We really do love our boat. Besides the cost of another one were not ready because of kids either. We really like the idea of a deck with all the space (even with all the room in the Stealth I hate people always standing in my dang way when I want in the cooler or up in the bow or I'm trying to set anchor) but with a deck the kids need to be older so they don't just walk off the front or back and into the drink.
ah ha...then the 27' is perfect for you...
anytime on that ride...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1634101_0582.JPG

voodoomedman
06-20-2006, 08:48 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1634101_0582.JPG
Tell my checkbook that. Especially because I would think I would need a bigger tow rig. We'll let you know about the ride. Hell by the time were ready John will have totally different boats for sale. We like to plan things well in advance if possible. Live for today but always planning for the future.

ultra27jay
06-20-2006, 09:54 PM
just ask i will be glad to take u guys. im in havi just about every weekend. will be there this weekend also...

INSman
06-20-2006, 10:06 PM
just ask i will be glad to take u guys. im in havi just about every weekend. will be there this weekend also...
Havasu w h o r e !! :hammerhea :D

sigepmock
06-21-2006, 06:17 AM
but with a deck the kids need to be older so they don't just walk off the front or back and into the drink.
anytime on that ride...
This is all sounding vaguely familiar..... :crossx:

Mrs. casean
06-21-2006, 12:25 PM
Was this boat parked in a Temecula (French Valley) neighborhood last night? We walked by one on our walk that looked like it.... VERY NICE!!!
Lindsay

shippingguy
06-21-2006, 01:36 PM
Was this boat parked in a Temecula (French Valley) neighborhood last night? We walked by one on our walk that looked like it.... VERY NICE!!!
Lindsay
Yes it was. It was in front of my house. Do you live in Parkside? I brought it home from the Regatta.

Mrs. casean
06-21-2006, 02:14 PM
Yes it was. It was in front of my house. Do you live in Parkside? I brought it home from the Regatta.
Cool! No we're across the street in Silver Oaks... not the Estates :( :D Off Olive Tree & Beech... we're neighbors! We take our walks/jogs through there and the other neighborhoods around us... I thought that boat was the one I've seen off here! We were drooling over while we were walking by :D

shippingguy
06-21-2006, 02:22 PM
Cool! No we're across the street in Silver Oaks... not the Estates :( :D Off Olive Tree & Beech... we're neighbors! We take our walks/jogs through there and the other neighborhoods around us... I thought that boat was the one I've seen off here! We were drooling over while we were walking by :D
Very cool next time you are on your walk stop by and say hello. It is just my wife and I there. I do not own that boat I had to bring it back down to the shop here in El Cajon. It is very beautiful my buddy actually bought this one.
Mike and Holly

voodoomedman
06-21-2006, 02:26 PM
Very cool next time you are on your walk stop by and say hello. It is just my wife and I there. I do not own that boat I had to bring it back down to the shop here in El Cajon. It is very beautiful my buddy actually bought this one.
Mike and Holly
Hey watch out Mike. Your giving clues to the stalker where Holly lives.

Mrs. casean
06-21-2006, 02:29 PM
Mike and Holly
I saw in the first page it's sold to purple23xs... :) Very nice! I love those houses! We'll be walking tomorrow evening so if we go that way we'll say hi! Always nice to meet in the neighborhood that are into the river/lake!! Look forward to meeting you guys!
Sean & Lindsay

shippingguy
06-21-2006, 02:31 PM
I saw in the first page it's sold to purple23xs... :) Very nice! I love those houses! We'll be walking tomorrow evening so if we go that way we'll say hi! Always nice to meet in the neighborhood that are into the river/lake!! Look forward to meeting you guys!
Sean & Lindsay
Sounds good please do. We will be there unless at the gym.

Mrs. casean
06-21-2006, 02:33 PM
Sounds good please do. We will be there unless at the gym.
Great! We joined the Fitness 19, waiting for it to open... so for now, we go for walks... if we head out tomorrow we'll stop!

shippingguy
06-21-2006, 02:39 PM
Great! We joined the Fitness 19, waiting for it to open... so for now, we go for walks... if we head out tomorrow we'll stop!
Sounds good. We cancelled LA Fitness and joined Temecula Valley Tennis and Fitness club.
Sorry for jacking this thread!!

Mrs. casean
06-21-2006, 02:42 PM
Sounds good. We cancelled LA Fitness and joined Temecula Valley Tennis and Fitness club.
Sorry for jacking this thread!!
We jacked it pretty good now! :D Well I hope to meet you guys!

sigepmock
06-21-2006, 02:45 PM
We jacked it pretty good now! :D Well I hope to meet you guys!
Sweet, Linds.....that's your in with Ultra.....Holly runs the show down there and Mr. Holly (Mike shipping guy :crossx: ) Is a sudo-employee/test driver giverer.....
That 26 deck would work pretty well in Parker and still be big enough for Havasu every once in a while.....
Chris

Mrs. casean
06-21-2006, 02:49 PM
Sweet, Linds.....that's your in with Ultra.....Holly runs the show down there and Mr. Holly (Mike shipping guy :crossx: ) Is a sudo-employee/test driver giverer.....
That 26 deck would work pretty well in Parker and still be big enough for Havasu every once in a while.....
Chris
You're always thinking of us aren't you Chris :D The Mock family will have to come over for a bbq and we can ALL hang out :D