PDA

View Full Version : BALLED out by BOSS!

sdpm
06-19-2006, 01:21 PM
Just came back from having lunch at Tugboat Fish and Chips (awsome food by the way). While I was there eating, a beautiful Mercedes pulls up and 2 well dressed Japanese men get out and the 2 girls and 1 guy that work there(Japanese as well) start running around like crazy. The 2 men walk in and come up to the youngest girl (maybe mid 20's) and go's off on her in front of all the customers there eating. She is standing at full attenion while getting hammered. She looks scared to death. After about 5 minutes of this they leave and then she finally breaks down and crys with the other 2 consoleing her. I walk up to her and ask if she is O.K. and who the H@LL he was? She says through her tears "The Boss". I was pissed!! :mad: I sure would like to see him come in there again. I have been going there since they opened, and those same girls have been there as well. Just not right!! POS BOSS!!

NOTALENT
06-19-2006, 01:23 PM
The moment I saw him yelling at her I would have been in the P U S SY S Face!!! :mad: There is no call for that shiat...no matter what the circumstances are!

sdpm
06-19-2006, 01:26 PM
I sure wish I understood Japanese to know what he was saying. What a piece of work! I wish now that I would have said something!! Damnit..

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-19-2006, 01:26 PM
Fricken Japs! :D
The Japanese are a society where woman are inferior. Its how they are bred. Still sucks for her though. I wouldn't put up with that.
BTW, before anyone starts flaming me, I am japanese. See the humor now? :rollside:

WYRD
06-19-2006, 01:35 PM
The Japanese are a society where woman are inferior. Its how they are bred. Still sucks for her though. I wouldn't put up with that.
BTW, before anyone starts flaming me, I am japanese. See the humor now? :rollside:
hmmmmmm :idea:
Hi Linda

Kilrtoy
06-19-2006, 01:38 PM
The moment I saw him yelling at her I would have been in the P U S SY S Face!!! :mad: There is no call for that shiat...no matter what the circumstances are!
That is the quickest way to meet JESUS

JetBoatRich
06-19-2006, 01:40 PM
didn't you see the movie Gung Ho :cool: that is how they motivate their employees :rolleyes:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-19-2006, 01:49 PM
hmmmmmm :idea:
Hi Linda
Inferior to Japanese men, Shane. I didn;t marry a japanese man. :p

SHIFTY
06-19-2006, 01:51 PM
WHAT IF HE CAUGHT HER ON TAPE TAKING A SHIT IN SOMEONE's FOOD? IF YOU DON't KNOW WHAT IT WAS ABOUT, DON't WORRY ABOUT IT...

h2oski2fast
06-19-2006, 02:05 PM
At least someone has their women inline!

acatitude
06-19-2006, 02:29 PM
WHAT IF HE CAUGHT HER ON TAPE TAKING A SHIT IN SOMEONE's FOOD? IF YOU DON't KNOW WHAT IT WAS ABOUT, DON't WORRY ABOUT IT...
And yesterday was the last time i ever eat at a tugboats restaurant,,, thanks for the visual and narrowing down my choices... please dont say that about in and out,,, damn I'd hate to not be able to eat there

MagicMtnDan
06-19-2006, 02:32 PM
It's a cultural thing that you obviously don't understand. While Japanese culture is out of place here in the US, it's commonplace for Japanese businesses in the US to do things like that. Like I said, it's a cultural thing that most Americans don't understand (and certainly wouldn't tolerate).

Tom Brown
06-19-2006, 02:49 PM
I sure wish I understood Japanese to know what he was saying.
Perhaps he was saying, "Useless hores! My bwest friend came here and you no offer blow job after meal! Sucky sucky! :mad: You fink customer come here for food? Stupid bitches! :mad: I'll be back with coat hangar and lighter! :mad: " :idea:

Tom Brown
06-19-2006, 02:52 PM
The moment I saw him yelling at her I would have been in the P U S SY S Face!!!
If I was there, I would have pushed you aside, kicked both their asses, saved the women, and then karate chopped the car in half. :mad:
Way to be the after-the-fact tough guy! lmao! :D :D :D

ratso
06-19-2006, 02:53 PM
It's a cultural thing that you obviously don't understand. While Japanese culture is out of place here in the US, it's commonplace for Japanese businesses in the US to do things like that. Like I said, it's a cultural thing that most Americans don't understand (and certainly wouldn't tolerate).
...that is true, but not cool in public. In my "culture" he would have had an ass whipping coming.

MagicMtnDan
06-19-2006, 03:05 PM
...that is true, but not cool in public. In my "culture" he would have had an ass whipping coming.
If you know it's true then you'd know they commonly berate employees publicly - it's a harsh price for the employee to pay but it's how Japanese managers get their message across to the rest of the employees (they see it happening and know they don't want it to happen to them).
It's not what we do here in the US but when they're here "you know how they do it!" :rolleyes:

slowinhavasu
06-19-2006, 03:07 PM
That is the quickest way to meet JESUS
Stepped in the middle of one of those of ONE time.....I got the invite just didn't make it all the way to say hi......never again.....

BajaMike
06-19-2006, 03:46 PM
:D
The Japanese are a society where woman are inferior. :rollside:
They are here too.... :idea:
j/k.....:D