PDA

View Full Version : Need a Notary

Mrs. 4-B
06-19-2006, 02:01 PM
Anyone on the boards a notary in the North Orange County area?

No Name
06-19-2006, 02:05 PM
Walk into any nearby bank, they all have them. Usually cost about two dollars.

Outnumbered
06-19-2006, 02:19 PM
Your own bank should do it for free. WAMU does mine for free.

Mrs. 4-B
06-19-2006, 02:23 PM
WAMU is my bank too...wonder if they'll have a problem notorizing a competitors docs? I'll give them a call. Thanks.

Outnumbered
06-19-2006, 02:59 PM
WAMU is my bank too...wonder if they'll have a problem notorizing a competitors docs? I'll give them a call. Thanks.
Now that is funny. I've never tried that one on them...good luck :D

Mrs. casean
06-19-2006, 03:02 PM
I'm a notary at my work which is a bank in Temecula... a little far or I'd offer to help you out... but we do it free here for our customers so for sure try WM for a freebie :D Good luck :)

Mrs. 4-B
06-19-2006, 03:19 PM
I'm a notary at my work which is a bank in Temecula... a little far or I'd offer to help you out... but we do it free here for our customers so for sure try WM for a freebie :D Good luck :)
thanks - I'll give you a PM if something closer doesn't work out. WAMU said they would only do their paperwork. Been a customer of theirs since they were Great Western. If it wasn't such a pain in the a$$ I would have changed banks a long time ago.

Mrs. casean
06-19-2006, 03:23 PM
thanks - I'll give you a PM if something closer doesn't work out. WAMU said they would only do their paperwork. Been a customer of theirs since they were Great Western. If it wasn't such a pain in the a$$ I would have changed banks a long time ago.
Really! That's a bummer! I'm sure there's got to be someone around there who's a notary and could do it free... Or even $10 maybe just to avoid gas money :D Good luck!

ChumpChange
06-19-2006, 03:29 PM
So you'd really consider driving all the way to Temecula to save $10 bucks a signature? Gas is more expensive these days. Isn't time worth something anymore?
Mrs Casean: What bank do you work for down there?

Outnumbered
06-19-2006, 03:47 PM
That sux. My branch does all kinds of stuff for me; boat stuff, car stuff, business stuff, and of course threir OWN paperwork. Sounds like your branch manager needs to get laid :D WAMU has been good to me. Cool peeps in the branch too.
Your lender should have a mobile notary list that they can get you. Or, what about the title company that is handling your loan or the real estate agent that got your house for you? If you still have his/her # they would likely do it for you.

Parker Dreamin
06-19-2006, 03:52 PM
AAA offices have notary, depending on your membership level you might get it free.
You can contact www.hourglassnotary.com as well, they are friends of mine.
I am a notary as well, but I am up here in Torrance or I would help you in a second.

Jen
06-19-2006, 04:29 PM
I am a Notary as well, in Corona, a little closer, but I will be in Yorba Linda (savi ranch area) tommorow? If I can help you PM me & we can meet somewhere.