PDA

View Full Version : C'mon, honey. You'll love it. I promise!

JB in so cal
06-19-2006, 05:35 PM
By Mallory Simon
Published June 19, 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Clearwater Police Officer was arrested Sunday after beating his wife for refusing to engage in group sex, according to a Pasco County SheriffÂ’s report.
After 6:30 p.m. Sunday, 43-year-old Nicholas Brems and his wife, who live in Lutz, got into an argument when he suggested the pair engage in sexual acts with other couples, according to the report.
BremsÂ’ wife said after she told her husband no, he began pushing her head into a wall and punched her several times.
According to the report, the beating left Brems’ wife with “blood streaming from the left side of her head,” as well as bruises on other parts of her body.
When a deputy spoke with Brems, he said his actions were in self defense and he would “beat this, because he did nothing wrong,” according to the report.
The deputy also noted in the report that Brems appeared to be drunk and had a strong odor of alcohol on him as well as slurred speech.
Brems, who was hired by the Clearwater Police Department in 1991, worked as a motorcycle officer as a part of the departmentÂ’s traffic team.
Clearwater Police Department spokesman Wayne Shelor said after Brems is released he will be taken off the street and given office duties until there is a resolution made in the case.
Brems was charged with domestic battery and taken to the Pasco County Jail.
An examination of BremsÂ’ personnel file showed he had no prior disciplinary actions against him.

OutCole'd
06-19-2006, 05:59 PM
Nice. :rollside: :cool:

ratso
06-19-2006, 06:02 PM
What do you tell a chick with two black eyes???

phebus
06-19-2006, 06:08 PM
That guy is going to get all the group sex he wants now........in jail.
Or, should I say......gang rape :skull:

Larry H Parker
06-19-2006, 06:10 PM
Nothing, you already told her twice.

MudPumper
Nothing..................You already told her twice. :crossx:

Phat Matt
Nothing, you already told her twice. :D

Phat Matt
06-19-2006, 06:11 PM
Great minds...know old jokes. :D

imbndvs
06-19-2006, 06:12 PM
Nothing, you already told her twice.

HavasuSelect
06-19-2006, 06:13 PM
Since he's gonna be out of a job soon, someone should tell him Havasu P.D. is hiring. I'm sure he'd fit in great there.

Ziggy
06-19-2006, 07:14 PM
Nothing, you already told her twice. :D :D :D

No Name
06-19-2006, 07:21 PM
Great minds...know old jokes. :D
With five nothing you already told her twice responses , it must be an old joke. :rollside:

JB in so cal
06-19-2006, 07:24 PM
What's the first thing a woman does after returning from the women's shelter??: the dishes if she knows what's good for her.
Ease up; just trying to stay with the crowd!

OutCole'd
06-19-2006, 07:40 PM
What's the first thing a woman does after returning from the women's shelter??: the dishes if she knows what's good for her.
Ease up; just trying to stay with the crowd!
Classic, I'm going to forward this one to your wife.

ELIMINAT THIS
06-19-2006, 07:48 PM
What's the first thing a woman does after returning from the women's shelter??: the dishes if she knows what's good for her!
If its officer Brems wife I would guess the neibors.... :)

BiggusJimbus
06-19-2006, 07:51 PM
Some women end up at The Tempura House, for lightly battered women.
Now.....
Forget I ever wrote that.

JetBoatRich
06-19-2006, 08:40 PM
nothing you already told her twice :cool:

ROZ
06-19-2006, 11:54 PM
I'm gonna guess nothing since ya already told her twice :D

Kilrtoy
06-20-2006, 12:52 AM
Since he's gonna be out of a job soon, someone should tell him Havasu P.D. is hiring. I'm sure he'd fit in great there.
OUCH :)

HMF'er
06-20-2006, 12:55 AM
Brems, who was hired by the Clearwater Police Department in 1991, worked as a motorcycle officer as a part of the departmentÂ’s traffic team.
That explains it.

centerhill condor
06-20-2006, 03:24 AM
what do 3 million battered and abused women have in common?
they don't know when to shut up!
I just can't imagine what he's gonna say to the judge.... in divorce or criminal court?
It just goes to show the mentality we're gettin' in some officers. The biggest problem with the PD is that they must recruit from the human race!

Red Horse
06-20-2006, 04:36 AM
oh shit i just spit beer ,now i have to go beat wifey to clean it up bitch don't point that gun at me :cry: :D :D
Cmon Mark, Denise wouldnt give you time to say dont point the gun at you. She would just shoot your ass. :boxed: