PDA

View Full Version : Dri Wash 'N Guard

INSman
06-19-2006, 09:02 PM
FINALLY got a chance to try this product out on my boat, and I have to say that I am thoroughly impressed by the results I experienced.
I usually take my boat to one of the drive-thru spray car washes in town before putting the boat away until next trip, but decided to crack open some product I got from Magic34 on Friday at Havasu Springs and I am glad I did.
The Hot Sauce does a great job on the "Ramp Wipe-Down" and "Touch Up Cleaning", but if you are looking to either wash or apply some protectant to your boat, this stuff works great. Seemed to give the lifesaver boat a bit more depth in all the colors :cool:

riverbound
06-19-2006, 09:20 PM
I used it a few weeeks ago for the first time and was also impressed. this was after the boat sat in the water for 9 days and even sat through a rain storm. what sucked was, my parents didnt wipe it down after the rain storm
:(
I knew I should have pulled it out...but magics product worked really well.

AZJD
06-19-2006, 09:22 PM
I will let you all know how the oxy gone product works soon...............

carreraelite
06-19-2006, 09:24 PM
I've used the Ulta Ion on my truck a couple of times, It worked great!! I only used it once on the boat and it seemed to work really well on it too!!

INSman
06-19-2006, 09:24 PM
I will let you all know how the oxy gone product works soon...............
Oxy Gone ?? :confused:
Would someone please invent a spray and wipe product for the damn muffler tips !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :220v: :mad:

AZJD
06-19-2006, 09:25 PM
Would someone please invent a spray and wipe product for the damn muffler tips !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :220v: :mad:
I am not looking at the product right now but it is an oxidation remover that Mike (Magic 34) makes

carreraelite
06-19-2006, 09:25 PM
Oxy Gone is for remving Oxydation

BigDoug
06-19-2006, 10:09 PM
Blaine, they already do, i used it on your boat when i detailed it.
pm me and i'll tell what the secret agent is. :)

dicudmore
06-19-2006, 10:15 PM
pm me and i'll tell what the secret agent is. :)
Blane, I think Doug has some knowledge in this field :cool:

dicudmore
06-19-2006, 10:15 PM
I liked the shine from the Ion product when I used it on the boat :cool:

INSman
06-20-2006, 06:02 AM
Blane, I think Doug has some knowledge in this field :cool:
I think I know that Doug has more than some knowledge in this field :rollside:

ChumpChange
06-20-2006, 06:09 AM
CLR them. Of course, the problem with exhaust tips is they only look good on the trailer because as soon as you put the boat back in the water and fire it up, they're toast again.

Kachina26
06-20-2006, 06:10 AM
pm me and i'll tell what the secret agent is. :)Old school douche :D
vinegar and water :D
Or better yet, straight vinegar.

Magic34
06-20-2006, 10:49 AM
Thanks guys, and glad you like the results.
Anyone want to go to a race? :crossx:

Cole Trickle
06-20-2006, 10:59 AM
Thanks guys, and glad you like the results.
We taking the company jet? :crossx: :idea: :p

Hustler
06-20-2006, 11:04 AM
Ive been using it on my Harley instead of washing it with the hose and I'm very happy with the results. With the bike being black and my garage lights being flourecent the fine scratches under the lights drive me nuts but you really dont see them in the sun.

Magic34
06-20-2006, 11:08 AM
We taking the company jet? :crossx: :idea: :p
You know it!!!!! You want to roll? If we check in online, we can probably both get boarding pass "A" group.

INSman
06-20-2006, 11:19 AM
Can you guys kindly swing by and pick me up ?? I would like the isle seat in row 2 of the G5 :cool:

Cole Trickle
06-20-2006, 11:23 AM
Can you guys kindly swing by and pick me up ?? I would like the isle seat in row 2 of the G5 :cool:
No problem!!
Pretty sure Burbank is only a 15 minute flight from Ontario:D
you get me on a private jet and I will load baggage and pass out pretzels :crossx:

RiverDave
06-20-2006, 11:27 AM
It's funny this thread should come up.. LOL I was out in the back washing my Navigator with it right now! I'm about 3/4 of the way done. I've been using it becuase I used to live in an APT and there was no hose.. Now even if their is a hose present I use the Dri Wash instead.. Truck looks WAY better then it ever did traditionally washing it, and the more you use it the faster and easier it gets. Like INSMan said it seems to bring out the color more.. (I dunno how?)
I wrote a review of all the Spray Waxes commonly used on the boards on RRL. Here's a link to it if your interested.
Spray Wax Review by RD (http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7754)
RD

INSman
06-20-2006, 11:27 AM
No problem!!
Pretty sure Burbank is only a 15 minute flight from Ontario:D
you get me on a private jet and I will load baggage and pass out pretzels :crossx:
Allrighty then, looks like I have to throw some drinks together since you stopped with the pretzels

Cole Trickle
06-20-2006, 12:09 PM
Allrighty then, looks like I have to throw some drinks together since you stopped with the pretzels
We might not be the prettiest flight attendants to pin on a set of brass wings but I imagine we would could get the job done and make some super stiff cocktails!!

Magic34
06-20-2006, 12:13 PM
This may be an idea, we get enough people, let's charter a plane. I can get as many pit passes as needed. :crossx:

Magic34
06-20-2006, 12:27 PM
It's funny this thread should come up.. LOL I was out in the back washing my Navigator with it right now! I'm about 3/4 of the way done. I've been using it becuase I used to live in an APT and there was no hose.. Now even if their is a hose present I use the Dri Wash instead.. Truck looks WAY better then it ever did traditionally washing it, and the more you use it the faster and easier it gets. Like INSMan said it seems to bring out the color more.. (I dunno how?)
I wrote a review of all the Spray Waxes commonly used on the boards on RRL. Here's a link to it if your interested.
Spray Wax Review by RD (http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7754)
RD
Thanks Dave. Now your hooked. :crossx: :rollside:

GOT TINT?
06-20-2006, 12:44 PM
I havent come acroos this product called HOT SAUCE, cause i have always 3/4 bottle of vinegar and1/4 bottle of detail spray and that will take everything i have come across off, my buddy just took his boat out a few weeks ago and the new cyramic coated headers got all spotted up and he was pist cause he couldnt get it off went over to his house sprayed it on and wpied it off. He has an open motor so everything is chrome, polished aluminum or paint and it took 15 minutes to remove every spot on the motor he had to pick his mouth up of the ground cause not only did it remove every spot on the boat but there wasnt one streak mark on the boat. this is also the only thing i have found the you can spray on anodized parts and it will remove water spots off, and if you have an i/o and the black gets distorted (kinda turns white/oxidized) spray it on and leave it to suck for 30 seconds and it pretty much rubs right off. you can also use it on the interior of the boats seats. Does that HOT SAUCE have vinegar in it or were you able to pull the acid and get it to work without the smell?

Beer-30
06-20-2006, 01:32 PM
You mean this stuff?
http://www.dri-wash.us/

RiverDave
06-20-2006, 01:37 PM
You mean this stuff?
Yep that's more or less the stuff, but I dunno who those people are.. LOL Mike Yanke aka Magic34 is the guy to get it from.
RD

INSman
06-20-2006, 01:53 PM
We might not be the prettiest flight attendants to pin on a set of brass wings but I imagine we would could get the job done and make some super stiff cocktails!!
Hey, speak for yourself !! My wife keeps telling me that I am HOT
could she be lying :idea: :(

Magic34
06-20-2006, 02:05 PM
You mean this stuff?
Those are some distributors of mine who have their own website. I have a few distributors across North America and a small number have a site like that. They are all supposed to have the text" not the officail site of DWG International."
The official site for us is www.dwginternational.com
or www.driwashracing.com
I have an online discount system set up for ***boat members.
If you want to order some at a 20% discount, go to www.driwashracing.com, and enter "Magic34" in the promo code at the top and click shop.
That gives a 20% discount on all single bottles, and free shipping on our complete detail kit.
I also have a distributor that is is Havasu every day that can personally show you how the products work on your boat, truck, Rhino, bike, trailer, etc. I can get you in contact with him if you are going to be there. He is a super nice guy, and he'll definitely go out of his way to help you and take great care of you.
Drop my name too, and he might even help do the whole boat. :crossx:

Havasu_Dreamin
06-20-2006, 02:07 PM
Does that HOT SAUCE have vinegar in it or were you able to pull the acid and get it to work without the smell?
No, Boat Bling Hot Sauce does not contain vinegar.

Beer-30
06-20-2006, 02:13 PM
Those are some distributors of mine who have their own website. I have a few distributors across North America and a small number have a site like that. They are all supposed to have the text" not the officail site of DWG International."
The official site for us is www.dwginternational.com
or www.driwashracing.com
I have an online discount system set up for ***boat members.
If you want to order some at a 20% discount, go to www.driwashracing.com, and enter "Magic34" in the promo code at the top and click shop.
That gives a 20% discount on all single bottles, and free shipping on our complete detail kit.
So YOU actually ARE DWG. Cool. I did a Google and that was what popped up.
By the way. You were wanting to sell your 4500 for something 4WD. Ya know they make THOSE in 4WD, right? There have been a few crewcabs running around here for the oil fields and such. Would make a nice heavy-duty toy hauler um, hauler.

Magic34
06-20-2006, 02:18 PM
So YOU actually ARE DWG. Cool. I did a Google and that was what popped up.
By the way. You were wanting to sell your 4500 for something 4WD. Ya know they make THOSE in 4WD, right? There have been a few crewcabs running around here for the oil fields and such. Would make a nice heavy-duty toy hauler um, hauler.
I let them pay Google and do their thing. It's my job to make sure they can order product and we can supply it at any given point, and to keep them motivated too, and sponsor a race car, and do the marketing.... damn, I want a raise. :rollside: :p
The 4500 is gone... and I haven't been happier.
I just went with a 3500 4x4 and if I still get stuck, at least I have 4000 pounds less to pull out.

Cole Trickle
06-20-2006, 02:47 PM
Hey, speak for yourself !! My wife keeps telling me that I am HOT
could she be lying :idea: :(
I was actually just saying that to make you feel better;)
My mom has always told me I am the handsomest man in the world :p
My mom never lies :crossx:
If I'm not careful this thread can get all Broke Back super quick!!! :yuk: :idea:

Pro Max
06-20-2006, 03:09 PM
I also tried it last weekend and I was impressed, I cant wait to see how the shine hold up in the water

AZJD
06-20-2006, 03:27 PM
I would love to go Mike, the only weekend I am not free is July 1st.....lol Just bustin' your balls!
Thanks again!

Magic34
06-20-2006, 03:43 PM
I also tried it last weekend and I was impressed, I cant wait to see how the shine hold up in the water
Cool, glad you liked it. The water spots will wipe off easy with just water and a towel once you get a coat or 2 of our product on.
Every single registered boat at both regattas got a full size bottle of our Leather/Vinyl treatment, about 200 bottles given away just of that.
We also had giveways with about 50 bottles of Ultra-Ion between both events and also gave away about 20 Complete Detail kits between both events. Everyone at both regattas should have got something from us. :cool:

INSman
06-20-2006, 03:53 PM
I would like to try some of the Oxygone :cool:
Have the G5 drop some off next time you are flying over my area

Magic34
06-20-2006, 03:56 PM
Have the G5 drop some off next time you are flying over my area
I dont even fly over that part of town. Worried about stray bullets.

Magic34
06-21-2006, 09:44 AM
By the way, what do you need this for?

INSman
06-21-2006, 11:09 AM
By the way, what do you need this for?
Heck , I don't know, but it has to work on something !!??!!
Wanted to try it out on the "feather" scratches :cool:

Magic34
06-21-2006, 11:11 AM
Heck , I don't know, but it has to work on something !!??!!
Wanted to try it out on the "feather" scratches :cool:
Gotcha. It'll work on it.

INSman
06-21-2006, 11:21 AM
Gotcha. It'll work on it.
That supermodel Corey kid might be able to help in some way :rollside:

Magic34
06-21-2006, 01:14 PM
That supermodel Corey kid might be able to help in some way :rollside:
You mean boat bitch? Supermodel??? You gay? :crossx:

acatitude
06-21-2006, 01:30 PM
If you want your exhaust tips to be as shiny as your headers on the inside are, go to a pool supply house and get some scalemaster, squirt some on a rag and wipe your exhaust.......... you'll love it

Magic34
06-21-2006, 01:41 PM
scalemaster, squirt some on a rag and wipe your exhaust.......... you'll love it
Just wondering, what is in that stuff. Never heard of it. What is it normally designed for?

INSman
06-21-2006, 01:52 PM
You mean boat bitch? Supermodel??? You gay? :crossx:
Using my wifes words :rolleyes:

Magic34
06-21-2006, 01:54 PM
Using my wifes words :rolleyes:
Haha, poor Blane.
wait.. At least you aren't the fat older brother.
But... I own the boat. :crossx:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/4368running_3_magic_regatta_2006_crop-med.jpg

acatitude
06-21-2006, 03:34 PM
Just wondering, what is in that stuff. Never heard of it. What is it normally designed for?
Its basically tile cleaner.. you dont want to get it on anything but it works great for black exhaust. Ive used it for a while with no problems on pipes

INSman
06-21-2006, 04:04 PM
Its basically tile cleaner.. you dont want to get it on anything but it works great for black exhaust. Ive used it for a while with no problems on pipes
Black exhaust on the tips only ??

INSman
06-21-2006, 04:06 PM
Picked some up today, although a different version that is a much thicker version called Scale Be Gone.
Basically it contains both Hydrochloric and Hydrofluoric acid :220v:

Magic34
06-21-2006, 04:10 PM
Picked some up today, although a different version that is a much thicker version called Scale Be Gone.
Basically it contains both Hydrochloric and Hydrlfluoric acid :220v:
Be careful then and use it quick and get it off.

INSman
06-21-2006, 07:17 PM
Be careful then and use it quick and get it off.
Yup, pool supply guy said no biggie as long as you don't have any cuts on your hands :220v: