PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed Locating CodeBlueRacing

A.Jansen
06-19-2006, 11:24 PM
Hello all, I was told to try this website in the just jets section that some of you might be able to help me find Jim who owns CodeBlueRacing. I REALLY need to get hold of him. I probably shouldn't say much on a public forum but this guy has me in a real financial pickle and none of his contact information is working anymore. I have tried for over a month to contact him and see what the hell is going on. If any of you can help me get in contact with him or would be willing to help me collect my parts or money I would be willing to pay you a fair commision as I am across the country from him. Does he frequent this internet forum and if so what is his username? thank you

jbone
06-19-2006, 11:55 PM
Its no secret. Jim from Code Blue Racing is known as SquirtinThunder.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/member.php?u=7228
He has a phone number listed on his signature.
Good luck,
J

A.Jansen
06-20-2006, 12:07 AM
Thank you jbone. I already have that number and it isn't helping me any right now. Thank you though for the other information. I am hoping maybe I can find someone who lives near his business to go by and see if they could get my stuff or at least see if the guy actually still exists. He talks a pretty good game I just hope I haven't been bamboozled! I am starting to get the feeling I have been had.

jbone
06-20-2006, 12:27 AM
I have spoken to him several times. I found him to be very helpful, but some have had some problems with him lately. There are some board members that live near him. I'm sure they will respond.
I know he has some health issues, hopefully that is not the reason for him not getting back with you.
I last talked to Jim about 6 months ago.
J

El Prosecutor
06-20-2006, 05:57 AM
I know he has some health issues, hopefully that is not the reason for him not getting back with you.
FWIW, that is true ^^ and according to another post he was also having problems with phone and internet lines at his house. When it rains it pours sometimes and he seems to have had more than his share lately.

Rondane
06-20-2006, 06:09 AM
check out the "props to squirtin thunder" thread in the sandbar forum, maybe you can find some info out there.
rondane

Cas
06-20-2006, 06:25 AM
Thank you jbone. I already have that number and it isn't helping me any right now. Thank you though for the other information. I am hoping maybe I can find someone who lives near his business to go by and see if they could get my stuff or at least see if the guy actually still exists. He talks a pretty good game I just hope I haven't been bamboozled! I am starting to get the feeling I have been had.
How about a list of the parts you purchased and/or approximately how much money you put out?
What kind of boat and motor do you have? We always like to know and always like to see pictures, do you have any?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-20-2006, 06:30 AM
check out the "props to squirtin thunder" thread in the sandbar forum, maybe you can find some info out there.
rondane
Its about time you came out of the cave :yuk:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-20-2006, 06:31 AM
How about a list of the parts you purchased and/or approximately how much money you put out?
What kind of boat and motor do you have? We always like to know and always like to see pictures, do you have any?
I see where your going with this;)

Cas
06-20-2006, 06:43 AM
I see where your going with this;)
yep and it's pretty obvious what the new poster is trying to do. I'm calling bullsh*t on him right off the bat.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-20-2006, 06:58 AM
How does this person know right off the back to post in justjets???:idea:

Cas
06-20-2006, 07:08 AM
that first post is very suspicious to me.

slotracer
06-20-2006, 07:09 AM
i have dealt with jim on a few different things and have bought and sold things from/to him. why post all this b/s on the boards. there are people close enough to him to check out what is going on. if it is true that he has no phone or cable service then it would be pretty hard to get on line. this new guy has a new post count who is he?

flat broke
06-20-2006, 07:42 AM
Big Kahuna lives near him. And Mike aka Roostwear seems to be up that way a fair amount and has a river pad in the general area. Either of them seem to be able to get a hold of him, so you should probably see if they'll help you out. As far as I know he was just out at the river a couple weeks ago with some folks from the boards.
Probably the best thing you can do at this juncture is send him a letter (via certified mail, priority mail, express mail, UPS, FedEx so that you have proof of receipt) explaining that you want your parts back. In the letter include a UPS call tag for the frieght back to your home. If at that juncture you don't hear from him and your parts aren't on the way back home, post back up and see if someone is willing to stop by on your behalf.
Oh and to appease some of the CBR fanclub, you might want to give some specific information about your parts/boat etc. This way they'll be more inclined to believe your claim if/when you post back up after you don't hear back from him.
Good luck with it,
Chris

steelcomp
06-20-2006, 07:45 AM
I have talked to Jim in tha last few days. He's been very sick, just now getting back on his feet.
I'm also calling BS on this claim. Jansen, like Cas said. Post up what it is that you've supposedly paid for and not recieved. Anyone elses claims of being screwed by Jim I call BS on as well...there's always two sides to every story, and as well as I know Jim, he's not one to screw anyone. There are alwayas cases of miscommunication and misunderstanding which sometimes lead to "this guy screwed me" types of responses. Jim usually goes far beyond what most guys will give you for your dollar.
Truth is, from what Jim has told me, the very opposite has happened to him recently...he's the one who's been screwed in a very costly and expensive way by someone purely out of spite. This is to the tune of many thousands of dollars, and he and his family are struggling right now because of this.
Maybe that's what this is part of, Mr. A Jansen?
LIke I said, let's hear the story.

flat broke
06-20-2006, 07:55 AM
Jesus let the head hunting begin :rolleyes: So you have to have 1000 post to be creditable? I know for a fact that Jim bamboozled somebody that WE ALL KNOW here in just jets.................. Shit give the guy the benefit of doubt maybe it's true? :yuk:
Flea,
It's no secret I don't exactly like Jim's spamarama ding dong antics,nor the stunt he pulled with Rex some time ago, but I've never heard of him ripping anyone off outright. If you have some specifics play your cards. Otherwise, you're just drama mongering and it isn't cool to kick a guy when he's down.
Chris

Cas
06-20-2006, 07:56 AM
I know for a fact that Jim bamboozled somebody that WE ALL KNOW here in just jets.................. Shit give the guy the benefit of doubt maybe it's true? :yuk:
and I don't know of ANY company that has a 100% customer satisfaction record. Jim annoyed a lot of people with his spamming, myself included, which has led to a lot of hatred towards him. He is probably single handed responsible for the bs spam section. I also know that he's done a lot of good for a lot of people with the good deals that he's given. He's also helped quite a few people get some good performance out of their boats.
On a personal level, about a month ago I got a sinus infection and pneumonia which forced me to stay home for 2 weeks. During that time all my work has backed up to the point where a couple of jobs cancelled on me. I understand the people are angry and wanted their bathrooms remodeled but guess what, I didn't have a whole lot of control over what happened. Both of those people got their deposits back but it doesn't matter, they are still mad. The difference is I don't advertise on the net where 1 unhappy person can cause a major uproar.

roostwear
06-20-2006, 07:59 AM
I've read these threads and have chosen to be silent in not only responding, but giving advise to someone about how to run their business. I am aware Jim is having difficulties with the cable company and Paypal, but have no in-depth knowledge of his dealings. Normally, I reach Jim just as anyone else would... by the ph# in his signature. I will not be back out until the week of the 4th, and if I can help all parties involved, I will. There's a fine line between helping someone with well intentioned advise, and sticking your nose into their (quite literally) business.

El Prosecutor
06-20-2006, 08:12 AM
spamarama ding dong antics
THAT is funny!! There is no denying it either, but he has been helpful to me.
. . . nor the stunt he pulled with Rex some time ago
What is the thing with Rex?
Otherwise, you're just drama mongering and it isn't cool to kick a guy when he's down.
Well said. Second that.

flat broke
06-20-2006, 08:25 AM
WTF are you talkin about? I don't search for drama I don't give a rats ass either way. I thinks it's funny how people jump on bandwagons thats all, I also get a kick out of that it always revolves back to post count to be creditable. That is so gay. You and everyone else missed that I guess.
If you're going to quote anything I say, quote it on context. You made a claim that you know first hand of something. Well, if you do spill it, if you don't why say anything? That was my point. And as far as the postcount/credibility ratio IMHO for most of ***boat its about the exact opposite. The more posts in a shorter period of time. Probably the more mindless banter in each post. I don't equate credibility to post count.
This thread has officially been hijacked :D
Chris

superdave013
06-20-2006, 08:36 AM
Of course a lot of the forum members here love Jim. He's sold a bunch of parts that he has drop shiped at slightly over dealer cost.
And that in turn gave some of you guys a great deal and ya all love him for it. But what's that do to the entire industry when someone is doing that out of their house with no over head? I'll tell you what it does. It fockes it all up for the long term players. You know, the guys you will count on to be there down the road when you really need it.
I'm a dealer for a major marine parts supply house too. I guess I could do the same thing (but I'd have to sell at their M.A.P.). But listing a bunch of stuff that you DO NOT have in stock in an E Bay store can be risky. What if you sell a shit load of stuff and your supplier says "sorry but we are out of stock for at least 4 weeks"? Now you've got yourself in a jam.
I have no beef with Jim. He has bought some things from us and it all went smooth. But I will say I've been sitting back watching and wondering how long it would take to crash.

steelcomp
06-20-2006, 08:38 AM
Jeezzz...you people need to get a life. 9:30 on a Tuesday and you got nothing beter to do than gossip on ***boat?
I just spoke with Jim and he asked me to give this AJansen character his phone number, and that he has no recollection of anyone by that name. I have sent Jansen a PM.
Let's let them work it out.
FleaDiddy, your comment about Jim screwing someone else was the most unnecessary and childish kind of post. Purely meant to cause shit. It has nothing to do with anything, except show that you have a dislike for Jim.

riverbound
06-20-2006, 08:39 AM
Good luck on your search for him.....looks like you aren't the only one.
http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118405

Jordy
06-20-2006, 08:39 AM
. I think it's retarded that grown men act like CHEERLEADERS, RAW RAW........... :rollside:
Just don't post that over in C&T's, some of the DCB crew might get upset. :D :D :D
RA, RA, REE, Buy a DCB!!! :D :D :D

riverbound
06-20-2006, 08:49 AM
Jeezzz...you people need to get a life. 9:30 on a Tuesday and you got nothing beter to do than gossip on ***boat?
I just spoke with Jim and he asked me to give this AJansen character his phone number, and that he has no recollection of anyone by that name. I have sent Jansen a PM.
Let's let them work it out.
FleaDiddy, your comment about Jim screwing someone else was the most unnecessary and childish kind of post. Purely meant to cause shit. It has nothing to do with anything, except show that you have a dislike for Jim.
Isnt that F*cking Ironic.....the screenprinter that he owes $$ to hasnt been able to contact him for over a month. and yet you call and he picks right the F*ck up. That just shows how much of a POS he is. he obviously can be contacted, he just choses not to answer when its someone he is screwing over.
and NO... I odnt have anyhting better to do right now as I am sititng at the airport waiting for a delayed flight. :yuk:

cyclone
06-20-2006, 08:56 AM
steelcomp- if i'm not mistaken you pulled the same move by coming to this forum and calling one of its members out the last time you felt you were financially wronged.

riverbound
06-20-2006, 09:00 AM
steelcomp- if i'm not mistaken you pulled the same move by coming to this forum and calling one of its members out the last time you felt you were financially wronged.
He has a post count though....so it makes it OK. ;)

cyclone
06-20-2006, 09:01 AM
i guess thats the way it works around here.

riverbound
06-20-2006, 09:05 AM
i guess thats the way it works around here.
I guess I should have given him the 4000 posts I deleted???
Its funny I had over 9k posts then cut it down a little. I guess if I would have kept the posts I would be mo impotant. :D

Jordy
06-20-2006, 09:06 AM
I guess if I would have kept the posts I would be mo impotant. :D
Not really. :notam: :D

steelcomp
06-20-2006, 09:10 AM
I don't know anything about a screen printer, and it's none of my business. I was talking to Jim about something completely unrelated and told him about this guy's post. He said to give him his number, and that he'd take care of it.
That should be the end of it as far as everybody else is concerned.
Yes, I've used this forum to call out another board member. I don't have a problem with anyone doing that, but once the goal was accomplished, there was no more reason for the thread, and it was deleted.
What's that got to do with anything?
Riverbound, get a life. Go read a magazine. Go find a fire to gawk at.
I'm done here. I have much better things to do. Y'all have fun...I know you will. :D :rolleyes:

riverbound
06-20-2006, 09:15 AM
Riverbound, get a life. Go read a magazine. Go find a fire to gawk at.
OMFG.....thanks for showing me the llight steelcomp....with out your wonderful guidance I was lost and had no life :(
Now thanks to you, I have a purpose. :rolleyes:
Steelcomp....I see you are currently sitting here doing the same thing I am......So F*ck off !!

riverbound
06-20-2006, 09:16 AM
Not really. :notam: :D
Damn...guess I will have to wait for the new phone book to come out, then I will finally be somebody :D

Jordy
06-20-2006, 09:23 AM
Damn...guess I will have to wait for the new phone book to come out, then I will finally be somebody :D
HE'S SHOOTING AT THE CANS!!!! HE HATES THESE CANS!!!! :D :D :D

slotracer
06-20-2006, 09:28 AM
the guy just comes on here and right away posts on the jet forum about code blue when there is one already going in the other forum. looks like bull$hit to me :argue: . but lets see if we can pass the page count on the other forum :)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-20-2006, 09:42 AM
Jesus let the head hunting begin :rolleyes: So you have to have 1000 post to be creditable? I know for a fact that Jim bamboozled somebody that WE ALL KNOW here in just jets.................. Shit give the guy the benefit of doubt maybe it's true? :yuk:
Now that is bullshit right there!!! :yuk: Number of post doesnt mean shit but how did they know how to navigate in this part of the forums? Why didnt they post in the sandbar? Im calling busshit! PERIOD!!!!!
I have done business with alot of boardmembers including jim,flatbroke,cyclone,jordy just to name a few and never had any issues. They all know what kind of guy I am and how I do business. You are clearly missing the point that me and cas are trying to point out. We want proof to back up this guys allegations!
I know for a fact that Jim bamboozled somebody that WE ALL KNOW here in just jets..................
And who is that? How do you know that its true? Post up your facts :rolleyes:

A.Jansen
06-20-2006, 10:11 AM
Well guys first off I don't have a boat, so hows that? The stuff I ordered and payed for has to do with an off-road truck I am trying to build. A set of BFG tires including two spares, and some billet valve covers with his companies logo on them are the parts that I ordered and payed for to the tune of $790.00 over a month ago. He has all of my contact information and while he would answer the phone and call me back up to about six weeks ago he gave me the same information some of you are saying. He said that he was sick and had a daughter sick and in the hospital as well. I am not a hard ass and I have given him the benefit of the doubt as sometimes things do happen all at once, believe me I know I lost my dad and mom within three months of each other two years ago. It just seems that there are too many excuses and things happening to this guy. Hell maybe it's all true I don't know. It would still be nice if he would call me and at least keep me posted. I am not a rich guy and $790.00 probably seems like chicken scratch to most of you here but it isn't to me. I got Jims business information and contact numbers originally from a I saw at a swap meet wearing a code blue t-shirt who I happen to know somewhat. He is also the same guy who told me I might be able to track Jim down through the ***boat just jets section when he talked to me and I told him of the situation. For the record I did buy a set of used cylinder heads from him that he shipped out right away and I was pleased as pie with that transaction or I wouldn't have bought the tires and valve covers from him. I even sent the guy some fuel sponsorship money for a boat race he was in a while back after buying the heads from him. He is a very likeable guy and I don't wish him any harm I just want to know whats up or to get my money back. One of the things he also told me was that he was a special manufacture backed offroad tire dealer for BFG and I have since found out that is not true nor has it ever been true, so that worried me even more. I am sorry I disrupted you guys boat site as that wasn't my intent. I am just frustrated.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-20-2006, 10:17 AM
Hmm if the person wanted to get that out in the open he would call him out right? I don't need to prove anything to anybody on this forum. I'm not the one with questionable practices. If you do some searching I have never posted anything bad about JIMBO until his dealings affected a friend. Oh and by the way the friend in question is a friend of OURS??????? Think about it. Also slotracer was quit to point out that the guy is a newbie.
I know who it is! Im the one who found the issues. Hell, Im the a$$hole that built the fukkn pump thats never rode in the fukking boat! But I dont know who it is......... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Cas
06-20-2006, 10:20 AM
A.Jansen,
Sounds up and up and very understandable, my apologies!

steelcomp
06-20-2006, 10:35 AM
Well guys first off I don't have a boat, so hows that? The stuff I ordered and payed for has to do with an off-road truck I am trying to build. A set of BFG tires including two spares, and some billet valve covers with his companies logo on them are the parts that I ordered and payed for to the tune of $790.00 over a month ago. He has all of my contact information and while he would answer the phone and call me back up to about six weeks ago he gave me the same information some of you are saying. He said that he was sick and had a daughter sick and in the hospital as well. I am not a hard ass and I have given him the benefit of the doubt as sometimes things do happen all at once, believe me I know I lost my dad and mom within three months of each other two years ago. It just seems that there are too many excuses and things happening to this guy. Hell maybe it's all true I don't know. It would still be nice if he would call me and at least keep me posted. I am not a rich guy and $790.00 probably seems like chicken scratch to most of you here but it isn't to me. I got Jims business information and contact numbers originally from a I saw at a swap meet wearing a code blue t-shirt who I happen to know somewhat. He is also the same guy who told me I might be able to track Jim down through the ***boat just jets section when he talked to me and I told him of the situation. For the record I did buy a set of used cylinder heads from him that he shipped out right away and I was pleased as pie with that transaction or I wouldn't have bought the tires and valve covers from him. I even sent the guy some fuel sponsorship money for a boat race he was in a while back after buying the heads from him. He is a very likeable guy and I don't wish him any harm I just want to know whats up or to get my money back. One of the things he also told me was that he was a special manufacture backed offroad tire dealer for BFG and I have since found out that is not true nor has it ever been true, so that worried me even more. I am sorry I disrupted you guys boat site as that wasn't my intent. I am just frustrated.
I sent you a PM this morning with Jim's phone number. If you look at the top right hand corner of the page, you'll see in blue letters "Private Messages". Click on that to receive your PM.

cyclone
06-20-2006, 10:48 AM
i've got nothing against squirtin thunder but this guy sure seems to be on the up and up. Maybe his post count shouldn't be an issue? hmmm. :cool:

MudPumper
06-20-2006, 10:51 AM
Let's keep this shit over in the SandBar or better yet in the V-Drive section. Don't infect the Jets section with this 9th grade crap. :argue: :idea: :crossx:

460 jus getn it
06-20-2006, 10:58 AM
You fockers drove me to post in here. Leave it alone, whats done is done.....

BUSBY
06-20-2006, 11:03 AM
There are alwayas cases of miscommunication and misunderstanding which sometimes lead to "this guy screwed me" types of responses.
really? these things happen? I thought you said these things never happen?

moneysucker
06-20-2006, 11:09 AM
This sounds like an e-bay story I have about buying a pump and getting stories until it was too late to file a claim with e-bay or paypal. I have talked to Jim before and run parts up and down Ca for him before and he seems like a stand up guy and true to his word and from these boards where I have been for a while, his customer satisfaction is high. I understand how missing $790 sucks though. That is actually a decent chunk of change for us jetters. You are talking to the cheapest bunch of chizzlers around for the most part, these boats are made up of used parts and summit deals. I had heard Jim has been sick and I bet the shipping on those tires is through the roof. For 6 tires and billet valve covers for 790, that is a great deal if shppping is included, Jim probably lost money. I have done dals like that where I end up paying to sell things as well. Hopefully Jim does get a hold of you and straiten this out. He has been here for a long time and has weathered some beatings here and should make things right.
Cy

moneysucker
06-20-2006, 11:15 AM
Brian, how am I ever going to get any work done with this thread gaining momentum in 10 different directions? lol

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-20-2006, 11:19 AM
So for the sake of argument your saying that Jimbo couldn't have bamboozled this guy? All the while knowing OUR friend had issues with parts he recieved from JIMBO? That doesn't make any since at all. Also Why the **** are you so hostile, if you knew who it was why did you ask for facts?
Im hostile because everyone wants to get into other people's business on here!!!! The guy is already on the ground and people keep stomping on him :yuk: Like I said before, Im not getting into this at all!!! There was an issue with an item and that person supposely worked it out. I made the item work and WELL. Didnt you notice that when you rode in the boat?? :confused:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-20-2006, 11:25 AM
I'm with you on this. I don't really care either way as I stated earlier in the thread. I just think it's retarded that everybody calls bullshitt right off the bat because of someone being a newb or first time poster. That is the only reason I started posting in this thread. :rollside:
You seem like you care about it. You came in here pointing fingers. Has jim burned you? If he had an issue with someone that you know then it was with them and not you. I dont see why you would care.........
Like I said before, If the situation was that bad then you wouldnt be at the lake the last 2 trips....... :rolleyes:

FLEA DIDDY
06-20-2006, 12:03 PM
You seem like you care about it. You came in here pointing fingers. Has jim burned you? If he had an issue with someone that you know then it was with them and not you. I dont see why you would care.........
Like I said before, If the situation was that bad then you wouldnt be at the lake the last 2 trips....... :rolleyes:Just a heads up I deleted all my post in this thread because Our friend PM'd me and asked if I would let it go. The bad thing is you and I and our friend no what the deal was with the parts but yet Jim is still a top notch guy, Shows where your friends stack up compared to the hookups you might lose. :rolleyes:

Cas
06-20-2006, 12:19 PM
Fact is my boat is running and running damn good. So let it go already.
does that mean it's turn key? :D

steelcomp
06-20-2006, 12:21 PM
When did I ever say that???
Sometimes this happens and the response "this guy screwed me" is inappropriate, or inaccurate.
Sometimes it's completely accurate. :idea:
You should probably just STFU.

460 jus getn it
06-20-2006, 12:22 PM
does that mean it's turn key? :D
Wanna come test it..............................Yes its 100% TURNKEY...............

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-20-2006, 12:23 PM
Just a heads up I deleted all my post in this thread because Our friend PM'd me and asked if I would let it go. The bad thing is you and I and our friend no what the deal was with the parts but yet Jim is still a top notch guy, Shows where your friends stack up compared to the hookups you might lose. :rolleyes:
Oh my bad, you pointed it out correct. I dont do sh!t for my friends:rolleyes: I didnt stop working on my own boat to build a pump so everyone could ride in it except me!:rolleyes: Oh my bad that I get all my friends the hookup with paint and interior:rolleyes: Homeboy you dont have a clue whatsoever! I never said that jim was a top notch guy! I just said that people keep stomping on him and his rep is already in the mud! And FYI, I dont have a hook up with jim on parts. I have bought parts from jetperformance and hi-techperformance lately. If you really want to know jim sold me a wedge last year and thats all I bought from him! Like I keep saying, I am not getting into the pissing match about what jim has done. Im just saying that we all know whats going on and people keep putting wood on the fire!

460 jus getn it
06-20-2006, 12:28 PM
Oh my bad, you pointed it out correct. I dont do sh!t for my friends:rolleyes: I didnt stop working on my own boat to build a pump so everyone could ride in it except me!:rolleyes: Oh my bad that I get all my friends the hookup with paint and interior:rolleyes: Homeboy you dont have a clue whatsoever! I never said that jim was a top notch guy! I just said that people keep stomping on him and his rep is already in the mud! And FYI, I dont have a hook up with jim on parts. I have bought parts from jetperformance and hi-techperformance lately. If you really want to know jim sold me a wedge last year and thats all I bought from him! Like I keep saying, I am not getting into the pissing match about what jim has done. Im just saying that we all know whats going on and people keep putting wood on the fire!
Exactly so leave it alone............................................. ..................

Jordy
06-20-2006, 12:32 PM
Exactly so leave it alone............................................. ..................
What fun would that be though???
User name: Posts:
396_WAYS_TO_SPIT.....8
riverbound ...................6
Cas..............................6
steelcomp....................5
460 jus getn it.............4

FLEA DIDDY
06-20-2006, 12:55 PM
396K :rollside:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-20-2006, 01:29 PM
Ok so point me out! Kiss my ass :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-20-2006, 01:31 PM
K :rollside:
;);) :p :p :p :p

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-20-2006, 03:31 PM
F*ck it! Since everyone wants to keep poking at it then I can poke as well..... :220v: :220v: F*ck it, I am pouring the whole bag of salt on it....

steelcomp
06-20-2006, 06:53 PM
Well, interesting stuff. I just spoke with Jim again, and first off, the number on his contact info is current. Anyone who wants or needs to get in touch with Jim can do so very easily.
That said, this AJansen guy is BS. Jim says there's no way in hell he'd sell anyone six BFG's and a set of vlave covers for $790.00. He can't even buy the tires for that. (Less $100 for the valve covers, that's $115 a tire!) He has NO valve covers with any logo on them, and he hasn't sold any heads to anyone. He hasn't sold any tires to anyone. He only got gas money for the race from two people, and this guy isn't one of them. He has NO idea who this guy is.
Oddly enough, I PM'd this guy with Jim's phone number this morning. Later, he came on here telling his story, but never picked up the PM. He never called Jim, either. If this guy was so desperate to get ahold of Jim, (posting at 12:30 in the morning) then why hasn't he done so?
There was another call today to another boating business claiming they had ordered 7K worth of parts from Jim, wanting this company to give them Jim's ontact info. Jim's had no orders for anything near 7K. Just pure BS.
There are some really nasty things going on against Jim right now. These things have caused him a lot of grief, and cost him a lot of money. His health has been an issue, and the guy was just trying to do what we all do, and that was make a living doing what he loves. He's been royally screwed with his e-bay business, and people just need to be a little patient.
All this gossip is really, really childish and hurtful. Every one of you have been in a place in your life where you would ask for a little slack. Some of you are still holding a grudge against Jim for the Rex deal. Funny thing is, Mike will call Jim once a week or so just to see how he's doing. But you still hold the grudge, even though it has nothing to do with you. I also know that some of you throwing stones directly at Jim, are'nt any better than you're accusing him of being, in fact, more guilty of it than he is. Some of you are pretty full of yourselves, and BS, and haven't got any room to criticize anyone of any wrong doing. Some of you owe Jim, so before you jump on the "Jim's an ass" band wagon, maybe you should pay your bill. :idea:
There's two sides to every story.
I think you guys should just back off and give this guy a break. Not one of you can come forth and say in complete honesty that Jm has deliberately or intentionally screwed anyone. Anything else is just BS.

lilrick
06-20-2006, 07:04 PM
I'm on Jim's side...he's a circleracer!!:D

Jet Hydro
06-20-2006, 07:08 PM
What a day here at hot boat ROTFLMAO Where`s Chet....lolhttp://dragboatalley.com/ubb/graemlins/csmiley13.gif

Daytona100
06-20-2006, 07:13 PM
Well, interesting stuff. I just spoke with Jim again, and first off, the number on his contact info is current. Anyone who wants or needs to get in touch with Jim can do so very easily.
That said, this AJansen guy is BS. Jim says there's no way in hell he'd sell anyone six BFG's and a set of vlave covers for $790.00. He can't even buy the tires for that. (Less $100 for the valve covers, that's $115 a tire!) He has NO valve covers with any logo on them, and he hasn't sold any heads to anyone. He hasn't sold any tires to anyone. He only got gas money for the race from two people, and this guy isn't one of them. He has NO idea who this guy is.
Oddly enough, I PM'd this guy with Jim's phone number this morning. Later, he came on here telling his story, but never picked up the PM. He never called Jim, either. If this guy was so desperate to get ahold of Jim, (posting at 12:30 in the morning) then why hasn't he done so?
There was another call today to another boating business claiming they had ordered 7K worth of parts from Jim, wanting this company to give them Jim's ontact info. Jim's had no orders for anything near 7K. Just pure BS.
There are some really nasty things going on against Jim right now. These things have caused him a lot of grief, and cost him a lot of money. His health has been an issue, and the guy was just trying to do what we all do, and that was make a living doing what he loves. He's been royally screwed with his e-bay business, and people just need to be a little patient.
All this gossip is really, really childish and hurtful. Every one of you have been in a place in your life where you would ask for a little slack. Some of you are still holding a grudge against Jim for the Rex deal. Funny thing is, Mike will call Jim once a week or so just to see how he's doing. But you still hold the grudge, even though it has nothing to do with you. I also know that some of you throwing stones directly at Jim, are'nt any better than you're accusing him of being, in fact, more guilty of it than he is. Some of you are pretty full of yourselves, and BS, and haven't got any room to criticize anyone of any wrong doing. Some of you owe Jim, so before you jump on the "Jim's an ass" band wagon, maybe you should pay your bill. :idea:
I think you guys should just back off and give this guy a break. Not one of you can come forth and say in complete honesty that Jm has deliberately or intentionally screwed anyone. Anything else is just BS.
Well said. The internet is like a small brushfire that got out of control. Wish Jim luck with his health and his buisness.

El Prosecutor
06-20-2006, 07:18 PM
He's been royally screwed with his e-bay business . . .
Just checked this out - ELEVEN negative feedback scores in ONE day from ONE BUYER who themselves had ZERO feedback. Before that 51 Positive, only one negative. Whatever else is going on the brother did get royally screwed on eBay!!

Ultra21
06-20-2006, 07:26 PM
I know the horse has been kicked but this guy Jim feels he has the right to advertise his business freely on ***boat so he should be able to take the punches if he does somebody wrong. I too am waiting in line after PAYING him for a product and not receiving it. It's been over 3 weeks and I've sent emails and made phone calls. I actually got through once and spoke to a women who assured me everything was ok and that they ship every ten days. . . still no product and no response. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and trying to wait patiently but I'm getting pretty tired of waiting. All it takes is a simple explanation in an email.

stashtrey
06-20-2006, 09:18 PM
For what it's worth... Jim has always offered up his phone number to me when I started posting threads on this site. I knew virtually nothing about my boat/engine and he was always right there offering FREE advice. Taking time to talk to me on the phone and walk me through things.
I also ordered a steering setup through him and I received it within 2 days.
I hope this gets straightened out.
There are most definitely some childish people on this board... particularly in the Sandbar thread. Getting their kicks gossiping and acting like a bunch of junior high girls. Grow up, people.

A.Jansen
06-20-2006, 10:31 PM
WOW, I never intended this to be a place for everyone to come and start their own personal assaults against one another. And Mr.steelcomp my friend you are being lied to by your buddy in a big way. My posts were pretty simple and direct, not childish and mudslinging like some of the others. You seem to think that just because Jim told you something that it must be true and that is not the case my friend. Jim DOES know who I am and he HAS done business with me. While I am at it let me also explain the wonderful deal on the tires and valve covers that you used to try to disprove my credibitily. After buying the heads from Jim and then later kicking in a $100 towards fuel for one of his race boats he calls me and says he appreciates my business and fuel money donation and wants to extend a deal to me to help me out since I have been spending all my extra cash to get my truck going. He then tells me that he has a special sponsorship endorsement deal with BFG through his CodeBlue offroad race truck operation and that he can get BFG tires for half of dealer cost and would be happy to get the tires I needed and sell me a pair of his new just got back from the shop billet valve covers with the CodeBlue logo on them at his cost as well. The only deal was that I had to pay him up front because he had to pay for the tires right away and he had just put down a big chunk of cash out of pocket having 50 sets of valve covers made up. Well, needless to say I did the deal and happily paid him for my six new BFG all-terrain 33x12.50 15s and my new set of valve covers. I was tickled pink as that is an awesome deal I think you all would agree. The rest of the story is as I mentioned earlier, and steelcomp, I work long hours and sometimes don't have time to unwind and watch TV or get on the computer until after midnight so I apologize for not responding to the private message you sent me in a timely enough manner to suit you. You steelcomp, and some of the others here just don't get it. I have the number you gave me in the private message and have had it for a while and although he may be Johnny on the spot and answer when you call he doesn't answer when I call. I really didn't think I was being a hard ass and I have not been making a bunch of ridiculous replies in this thread to try to destroy the man. I just want to hear from him and or get my parts or my money. I really don't have to do it this way I just thought it would be a lot less messy than going through the court. My sister-in-law is an attorney and lives in Boulder City just south of Las Vegas and she is chomping at the bit to use this petty little case as a teaching tool for some of her interns. I really don't want it to come to that but I will damn sure do it if I have to! By the way I also sent him two certified letters that were both signed for so there is no doubt that he knows I am trying to find him. How about this, at this point even if he calls and says that he has been lying to me and dodging me after stealing my money but he apologizes and will man up a little I will work something out with him and delete this thread. Could a guy ask for a better deal than that? The ball is in his court.

WATERFOUL
06-20-2006, 10:56 PM
OMG! I'm giving up my day time soaps just to read this thread, keep 'em comin' guys. :)

steelcomp
06-21-2006, 05:59 AM
So the truth is that you didn't come here to get contact info for Jim, since you already have it, you came here to air your dirty laundry.
At least now we know one of you is a liar.
This is a boating website and I don't see any reason for you continuing on here, except that you might be trying to collect "evidence" for your "lawsuit" in some of the responses you've generated. If Jim is in fact lying, I wish you the best and hope you can resolve this matter with him, but since you got what you came for, I'd say your business here is finished, and you can move on and deal direcly with Jim. There's enough boating related BS that goes on here (as you can see) without you dragging the rest of us through this. Continuing here and "blackmailing" Jim with this thread isn't going to get you any further with him, either.
Good luck to you.
.WOW, I never intended this to be a place for everyone to come and start their own personal assaults against one another. And Mr.steelcomp my friend you are being lied to by your buddy in a big way. My posts were pretty simple and direct, not childish and mudslinging like some of the others. You seem to think that just because Jim told you something that it must be true and that is not the case my friend. Jim DOES know who I am and he HAS done business with me. While I am at it let me also explain the wonderful deal on the tires and valve covers that you used to try to disprove my credibitily. After buying the heads from Jim and then later kicking in a $100 towards fuel for one of his race boats he calls me and says he appreciates my business and fuel money donation and wants to extend a deal to me to help me out since I have been spending all my extra cash to get my truck going. He then tells me that he has a special sponsorship endorsement deal with BFG through his CodeBlue offroad race truck operation and that he can get BFG tires for half of dealer cost and would be happy to get the tires I needed and sell me a pair of his new just got back from the shop billet valve covers with the CodeBlue logo on them at his cost as well. The only deal was that I had to pay him up front because he had to pay for the tires right away and he had just put down a big chunk of cash out of pocket having 50 sets of valve covers made up. Well, needless to say I did the deal and happily paid him for my six new BFG all-terrain 33x12.50 15s and my new set of valve covers. I was tickled pink as that is an awesome deal I think you all would agree. The rest of the story is as I mentioned earlier, and steelcomp, I work long hours and sometimes don't have time to unwind and watch TV or get on the computer until after midnight so I apologize for not responding to the private message you sent me in a timely enough manner to suit you. You steelcomp, and some of the others here just don't get it. I have the number you gave me in the private message and have had it for a while and although he may be Johnny on the spot and answer when you call he doesn't answer when I call. I really didn't think I was being a hard ass and I have not been making a bunch of ridiculous replies in this thread to try to destroy the man. I just want to hear from him and or get my parts or my money. I really don't have to do it this way I just thought it would be a lot less messy than going through the court. My sister-in-law is an attorney and lives in Boulder City just south of Las Vegas and she is chomping at the bit to use this petty little case as a teaching tool for some of her interns. I really don't want it to come to that but I will damn sure do it if I have to! By the way I also sent him two certified letters that were both signed for so there is no doubt that he knows I am trying to find him. How about this, at this point even if he calls and says that he has been lying to me and dodging me after stealing my money but he apologizes and will man up a little I will work something out with him and delete this thread. Could a guy ask for a better deal than that? The ball is in his court.

Jordy
06-21-2006, 06:44 AM
Anyone who wants or needs to get in touch with Jim can do so very easily.
Really??? So the screen printing guys who Jim stiffed for $500 or so worth of shirts are just idiots who don't know how to use a phone huh??? :notam:

Cas
06-21-2006, 06:56 AM
Really??? So the screen printing guys who Jim stiffed for $500 or so worth of shirts are just idiots who don't know how to use a phone huh??? :notam:
just curious, what dealings have you had with Jim?

cyclone
06-21-2006, 07:19 AM
uh unless i read incorrectly his post said that he came in here because the phone number (same one steelcomp pm'd him) wasn't being answered and he came here to see if one of jims friends would contact him.
nothing wrong with that. If i had a guy dodging me i'd do the same.
hope its not true.

FLEA DIDDY
06-21-2006, 07:23 AM
I think you guys should just back off and give this guy a break. Not one of you can come forth and say in complete honesty that Jm has deliberately or intentionally screwed anyone. Anything else is just BS.Holy chit! You are the squad leader huh? Did you buy your cheerleader outfit from him? :yuk:

FLEA DIDDY
06-21-2006, 07:24 AM
So the truth is that you didn't come here to get contact info for Jim, since you already have it, you came here to air your dirty laundry.
This is a boating website and I don't see any reason for you continuing on here, except that you might be trying to collect "evidence" for your "lawsuit" in some of the responses you've generated. If Jim is in fact lying, I wish you the best and hope you can resolve this matter with him, but since you got what you came for, I'd say your business here is finished, and you can move on and deal direcly with Jim. There's enough boating related BS that goes on here (as you can see) without you dragging the rest of us through this. Continuing here and "blackmailing" Jim with this thread isn't going to get you any further with him, either.
Good luck to you.
.Dood you just can't stand it that this guy MIGHT be legit? :rolleyes:

waterwitch
06-21-2006, 07:25 AM
He said that he was sick and had a daughter sick and in the hospital as well.
Can anyone tell me information on his daughter? I hope she in good
health. I have nothing but good feelings toward Jim and his family and
would hate for any of them to be sick. thanks for the information.
RA, RA, REE, Buy a DCB!!! :D :D :D
Jordy, You are to funny! LMFAO!

moneysucker
06-21-2006, 07:27 AM
uh unless i read incorrectly his post said that he came in here because the phone number (same one steelcomp pm'd him) wasn't being answered and he came here to see if one of jims friends would contact him.
nothing wrong with that. If i had a guy dodging me i'd do the same.
hope its not true.
Aaah, berry obzerbant young grasshopper. Hope they get it resolved but until then it helps me get through the day laughing. I would be on here to defend my name for 1 post then have a mod move it to bench racers where we all know nothing is real.
Cy

Starloans
06-21-2006, 07:29 AM
Good luck to you.
Dude!
I don't know who you are or who Jim is and I don't have a prob with either of you. But I remember last fall this Jim guy and CodeBlue spamming on here for days. He kept his thread at the top for days on here. Some people even complained because that's all he was doing and trying to raise money for some race event or something. So....................now he F'ed someone or some people and you want the bashing to stop. Na. I'm just glad I didn't contrubute last fall or buy anything from him.
I broke my hip on May 12 2001 and didn't return to work until the end of June. My friends took care of my business and they were compensated and not a single loan slipped through the cracks. Everyone was happy. Not a single bill was unpaid and I'm certianly not rich and didn't have a big savings account. It's called managing your business. So if this Jim guy is sick or injured and you are such a good friend why don't you stop jacking him off on the internet go help him out and return all his calls and take care of his customers. If that's really the case that is. Or if he just doesn't have the money which is probably the real reason, loan him some money. Every single person on this board that owes money, knows they owe money. They don't need someone to call them or send a bill. I know who I owe money to. Jim does too.

FLEA DIDDY
06-21-2006, 07:33 AM
This is a boating website and I don't see any reason for you continuing on here, except that you might be trying to collect "evidence" for your "lawsuit" in some of the responses you've generated. If Jim is in fact lying, I wish you the best and hope you can resolve this matter with him, but since you got what you came for, I'd say your business here is finished, and you can move on and deal direcly with Jim. There's enough boating related BS that goes on here (as you can see) without you dragging the rest of us through this. Continuing here and "blackmailing" Jim with this thread isn't going to get you any further with him, either.Good luck to you.
1.LOL the guys first post asked if somebody had ANOTHER NUMBER TO CONTACT HIM, not the one you gave him.
2.It took you this long to figure theirs a snake? :rolleyes:
3.Nobody forces you to read/post to all the BS here on HB
4. So now he's going to sue and he's black mailing? Are you on meds? Your crazy man you come up with some wild chit.........

TIMINATOR
06-21-2006, 08:27 AM
Has anyone here asked why Jim isn't posting on this thread? Lets hear his side. There are only two people in this deal whose opinions matter. One of them ISN'T me. TIMINATOR

BUSBY
06-21-2006, 08:33 AM
When did I ever say that???
Sometimes this happens and the response "this guy screwed me" is inappropriate, or inaccurate.
Sometimes it's completely accurate. :idea:
You should probably just STFU.
You want me to STFU?
I have!
I never came here about what a complete ASSHOLE you were with a deal we had.
I have done what was asked by you for me to do, have you completed your end of the deal?
You decided to bring others into a situation that had nothing to do with anyone else ... over miscommunications or misunderstandings between you and I ...
So you better check yourself and hold up to your end of the deal before I call you out in the open.
Send me what I deserve or I will figure that I have been ripped off ...

Jordy
06-21-2006, 08:53 AM
just curious, what dealings have you had with Jim?
Apparently nothing as intimate as you or some of the other cheerleaders who are swinging off this deadbeat's nutsack. If you're all such great friends of his, once you get done wiping your chin, why not pay the silk screeners and this guy who didn't get his parts and then it can all go away??? :notam:
My only dealings with Spammin' Thunder were online when all of his threads were being bumped about every 5 minutes so he could raise money for his "race" team. I made a comment about it and was threatened by the internet tough guy. Guess that being told what I can expect if I showed up at the Parker Enduro just kind of left a bad taste in my mouth. ;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-21-2006, 09:09 AM
Dood you just can't stand it that this guy MIGHT be legit? :rolleyes:
2 legit, 2 legit 2 quit. Now stop.......................................Hammert ime :p :crossx:

FLEA DIDDY
06-21-2006, 09:17 AM
2 legit, 2 legit 2 quit. Now stop.......................................Hammert ime :p :crossx: :yuk: :rollside:

Cas
06-21-2006, 09:18 AM
Apparently nothing as intimate as you or some of the other cheerleaders who are swinging off this deadbeat's nutsack. If you're all such great friends of his, once you get done wiping your chin, why not pay the silk screeners and this guy who didn't get his parts and then it can all go away??? :notam:[quoe]
not great friends with him at all. We've had some issues, some good, some bad. It's just not cool to keep hitting someone when they're down.
[QUOTE=Jordy]My only dealings with Spammin' Thunder were online
so in essence you're really a non entity in all this other than your need to fock with yet another person.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-21-2006, 09:19 AM
:yuk: :rollside:
Dont be doggin hammertime, he was at the top back in the day:D

Jordy
06-21-2006, 09:24 AM
so in essence you're really a non entity in all this other than your need to fock with yet another person.
Yeppers, you've got it all figured out. So did you round up the money to pay the people that are owed money yet or are you just planning on being a non-entity nutswinger in this??? :D :D :D
EDIT*** Why don't you look back through and see where I've said anything bad about Jim in this whole thread. Let me know what you find. Post #70, where I asked about the screen printers being unable to contact him is the only thing I've said even remotely related to your deadbeat buddy.

FLEA DIDDY
06-21-2006, 09:42 AM
Dont be doggin hammertime, he was at the top back in the day:DThat poor bas-turd has filed bankruptcy 10 times, where is he now anyways? :rollside:

riverbound
06-21-2006, 09:43 AM
Yeppers, you've got it all figured out. So did you round up the money to pay the people that are owed money yet or are you just planning on being a non-entity nutswinger in this??? :D :D :D
Bump :)

Jordy
06-21-2006, 09:46 AM
Bump :)
You know RB, I was thinking. Perhaps one of the Spammin' Thunder nutswingers could start a thread and take up collections to help pay off the people that he owes money to and won't make contact with. Seems like the right thing to do, since he's such a great guy. :D :D :D
Oh, and F.U.N!!! :D :D :D

Jet Hydro
06-21-2006, 09:51 AM
WOW what a great way to make the day go faster, Great read, :argue:
Jet... turned off the TV and kicked back at the computer....Hydro

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-21-2006, 09:58 AM
EDIT*** Why don't you look back through and see where I've said anything bad about Jim in this whole thread. Let me know what you find. Post #70, where I asked about the screen printers being unable to contact him is the only thing I've said even remotely related to your deadbeat buddy.
Hey did what's his name give that to you yesterday???????????

Jordy
06-21-2006, 10:00 AM
Hey did what's his name give that to you yesterday???????????
You lost me. :confused:

riverbound
06-21-2006, 10:04 AM
You know RB, I was thinking. Perhaps one of the Spammin' Thunder nutswingers could start a thread and take up collections to help pay off the people that he owes money to and won't make contact with. Seems like the right thing to do, since he's such a great guy. :D :D :D
Oh, and F.U.N!!! :D :D :D
I was thinking Screwing Thunder is almost more fititng ;)
I dont know why his buddies dont do that....they must know that it will be a cold day in hell before jim pays them back.
I know for a FACT !!!! that the screen printers tried to contact him yesterday...right after steelcomp spoke to him.....GUESS WHAT !!!!! no f*cking answer....what a shock :rolleyes:
Ironically enough, with all the financial hardships the guy is enduring...he is still attending races. Makes you think, where that money comes from. I guess little do the screen printers know, that they are now an official CBR sponsor (you know they give him product, and Jim doesnt pay for it)

riverbound
06-21-2006, 10:05 AM
It got lost in the translation from Ebonics ;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-21-2006, 10:18 AM
Deeezz nutz!!!!!!! :crossx: :D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-21-2006, 10:20 AM
Easy there white lightening :crossx: :crossx: :rollside:

Jordy
06-21-2006, 10:23 AM
And Bingo was his name-o... :D :D :D

riverbound
06-21-2006, 10:27 AM
Easy there white lightening :crossx: :crossx: :rollside:
maybe I should bust out the "translator" ;)
oh yah......FUN :rollside:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-21-2006, 10:51 AM
maybe I should bust out the "translator" ;)
oh yah......FUN :rollside:
While were in the hood, Ill take 2 40 ounces of old english :crossx: :crossx:

FLEA DIDDY
06-21-2006, 11:04 AM
No No No!!!! Focus people, you are getting of topic here. :mad: :yuk: :rollside:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-21-2006, 11:12 AM
slap, slap...........
My bad now Im back on track :p

riverbound
06-21-2006, 11:27 AM
No No No!!!! Focus people, you are getting of topic here. :mad: :yuk: :rollside:
Oh yah :rollside:
UPDATE UPDATE !!!!!!!!!!
There has still been no attempt to clear things up with the parties invovled!!!!

atxwrangler
06-21-2006, 12:08 PM
ya'll crack me up!nothing better to do today anyway!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-21-2006, 12:22 PM
update: Brokebackmoutian is out.....

Some Kind Of Monster
06-21-2006, 12:33 PM
Damn, Just jets is a regular benchracers lately. Doesn't the honorable Kimmy Hanson have anything to say about all of this?

riverbound
06-21-2006, 01:07 PM
:rollside:
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14728&stc=1

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-21-2006, 01:16 PM
THats child porn!!!!!!!!!! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

A.Jansen
06-21-2006, 01:27 PM
Mr. steelcomp it is obvious that you did not thoroughly read my posts because you certainly didn't comprehend them. I have never blackmailed anyone in my life and I would like for you to show me an example of where I did so in this thread. You are obviously very close to Jim and have chosen to fight his battles for him and that is very noble of you in a very sad kind of way. I am not intimidated by you and quite honestly I don't really care what you think or have to say. Also, I will stay here and post as long as I damn well feel like it whether you approve or not. Hell I might even go buy a boat so I will be legit.
It might help if some of you who so passionately defend Jim actually go and have a heart to heart talk with him and tell him to handle his business like a resposible adult and take me up on my offer posted earlier.

Bense468
06-21-2006, 01:48 PM
Mr. steelcomp it is obvious that you did not thoroughly read my posts because you certainly didn't comprehend them. I have never blackmailed anyone in my life and I would like for you to show me an example of where I did so in this thread. You are obviously very close to Jim and have chosen to fight his battles for him and that is very noble of you in a very sad kind of way. I am not intimidated by you and quite honestly I don't really care what you think or have to say. Also, I will stay here and post as long as I damn well feel like it whether you approve or not. Hell I might even go buy a boat so I will be legit.
It might help if some of you who so passionately defend Jim actually go and have a heart to heart talk with him and tell him to handle his business like a resposible adult and take me up on my offer posted earlier.
I think this guy is gonna fit in just fine. Welcome to ***boat. Comin in swinging.

riverbound
06-21-2006, 01:51 PM
You dont have to have a boat to post here. just ask magic mountain dan :rollside:
Give them Hell :crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-21-2006, 02:15 PM
You dont have to have a boat to post here. just ask magic mountain dan :rollside:
Give them Hell :crossx:
and donald....
Wait, donald has one but it doesnt work. He spends all his time waxing it :p :crossx:

BUSBY
06-21-2006, 04:37 PM
I think this guy is gonna fit in just fine. Welcome to ***boat. Comin in swinging.
that's right, WELCOME!

FILUCKY
06-21-2006, 05:32 PM
I bought a set of Basset headers from Jim last year, Nice guy to talk to right intill he got my money then i couldn't get him on the phone anymore. I PM'd him probibly 10 times or more over acouple month period, then after the whole damn boating season was over he sent them to me. Not a very standup guy :mad:

slotracer
06-21-2006, 06:08 PM
lets keep this going got to catch up with the one in the sandbar :argue:

1968Droptop
06-21-2006, 06:16 PM
I've found this thread entertaining and sad at the same time. I'm in no way trying bash Jim, and I'm not a cheerleader either (don't have the body for it!). Just stating some facts that may be of use to others reading this. I hope it doesn't offend or piss off some of you, as some of the responders here have been of great help to me in the recent past. I've learned a lot from the people here who take time to answer stupid questions to newbies like me, even though they've propably answered the same dumb question to other new guys 100 times over. I personally haven't said chit about ST, positive or negative, until this post. I did have a similar experience 4 months ago. At 1st when I called he picked up the phone right away, even dialed me up more than a few times. He seems to be very enthusiastic about boating in general, and seems to be knowledgable as well (at least to a newby like me). I agreed to purchase some parts from him, but after payment I could never get ahold of him, phone or e-mail. I did get my parts, 5 weeks later than originally promised. I'm mostly happy with the parts, and the deal I got. I was just frustrated that after payment, and the parts not showing up when promised, the communication completely stopped. The parts I got performed as I was told they would, and I'm happy with the results.

FLEA DIDDY
06-21-2006, 06:45 PM
I've found this thread entertaining and sad at the same time. I'm in no way trying bash Jim, and I'm not a cheerleader either (don't have the body for it!). Just stating some facts that may be of use to others reading this. I hope it doesn't offend or piss off some of you, as some of the responders here have been of great help to me in the recent past. I've learned a lot from the people here who take time to answer stupid questions to newbies like me, even though they've propably answered the same dumb question to other new guys 100 times over. I personally haven't said chit about ST, positive or negative, until this post. I did have a similar experience 4 months ago. At 1st when I called he picked up the phone right away, even dialed me up more than a few times. He seems to be very enthusiastic about boating in general, and seems to be knowledgable as well (at least to a newby like me). I agreed to purchase some parts from him, but after payment I could never get ahold of him, phone or e-mail. I did get my parts, 5 weeks later than originally promised. I'm mostly happy with the parts, and the deal I got. I was just frustrated that after payment, and the parts not showing up when promised, the communication completely stopped. The parts I got performed as I was told they would, and I'm happy with the results.LOL He pounces on newbs LIKE A BABY ON A TIT, I went thru the same "Hi I'm Jim, man I can help you with" He was overly enthusiastic which made me back up..........well I'm glad I never bought anything. :yuk: Hell he even called me long distance to shoot the shit and of coarse give CODE BLUE A PLUG. :rolleyes:

FLEA DIDDY
06-21-2006, 06:47 PM
I bought a set of Basset headers from Jim last year, Nice guy to talk to right intill he got my money then i couldn't get him on the phone anymore. I PM'd him probibly 10 times or more over acouple month period, then after the whole damn boating season was over he sent them to me. Not a very standup guy :mad:Sup Dallas? I can vouch for FILUCKY he isn't one to make chit up about folks.

bergen
06-21-2006, 07:17 PM
score card for just jets fourm questions and post's
petrofied.moneysucker and the quack attack= 50,474 veiws
2,360 replies could this post be a contender?

dmontzsta
06-21-2006, 07:17 PM
and donald....
Wait, donald has one but it doesnt work. He spends all his time waxing it :p :crossx:
Nice try fag.
:crossx:

Devilman
06-21-2006, 07:21 PM
Nice try fag.
LOL, maybe his G-money/yo-yo-yo translator was on the fritz....

moneysucker
06-21-2006, 07:24 PM
score card for just jets fourm questions and post's
petrofied.moneysucker and the quack attack= 50,474 veiws
2,360 replies could this post be a contender?
No. NEVER!!!!!! Move along folks, nothing to see here....

TopCat
06-21-2006, 08:00 PM
Jim,
you sent me a copy of your logo, simply cuz I asked, you nicely told me you didn't like how I modified it, but I've re-done it and its much better(I think than yours) I haven't passed it on cuz its your deal and I have no right and I have no clue why you've ****ed yourself like this and if this is becuz of health or some other good reason then so be it, I can send 50.00 bucks or so your way to help another FORD guy and maybe the rest of your friends can do the same if you're honestly in trouble but don't **** this guy it will end up ****ing us all
THANKS
GERRY

atxwrangler
06-21-2006, 08:43 PM
Jim,
you sent me a copy of your logo, simply cuz I asked, you nicely told me you didn't like how I modified it, but I've re-done it and its much better(I think than yours) I haven't passed it on cuz its your deal and I have no right and I have no clue why you've ****ed yourself like this and if this is becuz of health or some other good reason then so be it, I can send 50.00 bucks or so your way to help another FORD guy and maybe the rest of your friends can do the same if you're honestly in trouble but don't **** this guy it will end up ****ing us all
THANKS
GERRY
well said,spoken like a concerned friend.balls in jim's court!

Neck Check
06-21-2006, 08:54 PM
I'll send $50.00

Moneypitt
06-21-2006, 09:56 PM
Hey now, I'm the messeger to Jim. :argue: ........Just send the money to me and I'll see that he gets it, someday.....Just make out the checks and money orders to me and I'll take care of it, no sweat....... :) :) MP

riverbound
06-21-2006, 10:45 PM
Hey now, I'm the messeger to Jim. :argue: ........Just send the money to me and I'll see that he gets it, someday.....Just make out the checks and money orders to me and I'll take care of it, no sweat....... :) :) MP
Why dont we just have them send the $$ directly to the people he owes??

TopCat
06-21-2006, 11:08 PM
50000 gay comedians out of work and you're trying to be funny :rolleyes:

riverbound
06-21-2006, 11:10 PM
50000 gay comedians out of work and you're trying to be funny :rolleyes:
I dont think he is trying to be funy :(

TopCat
06-21-2006, 11:32 PM
I dont think he is trying to be funy :(
You know now that I re-read it, you,re right its not that funny

riverbound
06-21-2006, 11:36 PM
You know now that I re-read it, you,re right its not that funny
Jim must owe him $$ too and thats his creative way to collect ;)

TopCat
06-21-2006, 11:48 PM
Jim must owe him $$ too and thats his creative way to collect ;)
That being the case, I'm sure glad I didn't post my original thought, so let me just say oops I'll try not to let it happen again.....sorry :220v:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-22-2006, 05:37 AM
Nice try fag.
Calm down hitler:D

likwidsukr
06-22-2006, 11:22 AM
Originally Posted by blender over
I almost forgot how bad ass stokers were ;)
That is some funny shit!!

dmontzsta
06-22-2006, 11:55 AM
Calm down hitler:D
Now you call me hitler...great...but you are still a fag. :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-22-2006, 02:00 PM
Now you call me hitler...great...but you are still a fag. :D
fag huh! Ok douchebag :crossx:

Floored
06-22-2006, 03:56 PM
Tuesday I saw Jim and family gassing up the Sanger and heading out. I have a friend that lives about 20 houses away from him and she has never had tv or phone problems all during this time.

riverbound
06-22-2006, 04:04 PM
Tuesday I saw Jim and family gassing up the Sanger and heading out. I have a friend that lives about 20 houses away from him and she has never had tv or phone problems all during this time.
I guess he has money for gas in the boat....but no money to pay his Bills. :yuk:

flat broke
06-22-2006, 04:23 PM
...get a rope. ;)
Chris

TopCat
06-22-2006, 08:08 PM
Well anyone needing Ford parts can get ahold of Dennis at DSCmotorsport.com..........I'm told blue thunder is coming out with a new set of heads for a std Ford block(10 bolts) that will flow around 480cfm out of the box next month. Those should stop the heartbeat of America. :rollside:

Jet Hydro
06-22-2006, 08:36 PM
WHY ARE THERE SIDEWALKS BESIDE MOST STREETS AND HIWAYS?
So Ford owners have a safe place to walk home. :cry:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-23-2006, 06:48 AM
Those should stop the heartbeat of America. :rollside:
I dont think so my friend :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

dmontzsta
06-23-2006, 07:02 AM
I dont think so my friend :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
You dont need 480cfm heads to stop a chevy, they stop just fine all on their own.
:)

Jet Hydro
06-23-2006, 07:14 AM
But unlike the Fords they will start again :220v: Push push, push you`re ford down the street.....rotflmao :rollside:

AzMandella
06-23-2006, 07:42 AM
That's the"Fartbeat of America" today's Craprolet.

dmontzsta
06-23-2006, 07:46 AM
But unlike the Fords they will start again :220v: Push push, push you`re ford down the street.....rotflmao :rollside:
Sorry, I only had that experience with chevys. NO JOKE!

Sanger D
06-23-2006, 09:35 AM
Wake up girls!!!!!If a Focked Over Rebuilt Dodge Motor was worth a sh@#T, don't you think that they would be the majority of the racing indiustries choice???Guess what??? their NOT!!!!!!THey almost never finish and almost never win!!!!Not ONE of my chevys have ever been beat by a ford !!!!!!not once!and iffin it does happen,it will be by one that is probably blown and /or injected!!!...................But on the same token, my fathers 460 was a 115 MPH Sanger, single carb ,but it was a Keith Black built motor. :rolleyes: I'm sure we are all full of crap anyways and there is ALWAYS someone faster!!!and of course its all opinions anyway :argue: :rollside:
Carry on ladies!!!!!!

Sanger D
06-23-2006, 09:46 AM
Hey Donald,? I was just wondering bro, did you ever get that neighbor problem handled? I hope those basterds got taken "care of" :220v: .let me know the skinny!!!!! :cool:

AzMandella
06-23-2006, 09:52 AM
Your right SangerD.There are more Chevy's in racing these days.But I don't agree that it has to due with winning as much as price.There are far more aftermarket manufacturers of Chevy parts than Ford making more compitition drive the price down.And as far as never being beaten by a Ford I guess you don't race many.Some of my NASCAR friends love to ribb me that Chevy won the Manufacturers Championship which cracks me up.Yes they did win it but what cracks me up is Chevy had twice as many cars on the track than Ford in every race but only won one more race all season.That's a 2 to 1 advantage but only mustered up one more win :cool: .so to make a long story short just because something is more popular does'nt mean it's better.I'm sure they sell more generic toilet paper than Charmin but I'd rather wipe my butt with Charmin :)

SHIFTY
06-23-2006, 10:16 AM
Your right SangerD.There are more Chevy's in racing these days.But I don't agree that it has to due with winning as much as price.There are far more aftermarket manufacturers of Chevy parts than Ford making more compitition drive the price down.And as far as never being beaten by a Ford I guess you don't race many.Some of my NASCAR friends love to ribb me that Chevy won the Manufacturers Championship which cracks me up.Yes they did win it but what cracks me up is Chevy had twice as many cars on the track than Ford in every race but only won one more race all season.That's a 2 to 1 advantage but only mustered up one more win :cool: .so to make a long story short just because something is more popular does'nt mean it's better.I'm sure they sell more generic toilet paper than Charmin but I'd rather wipe my butt with Charmin :)
HEY YOU JAGOFF, WHEN YOU GOIN' BACK TO THE RIVER? I WANNA DO A NEEDLES RUN IN MID AUGUST.

AzMandella
06-23-2006, 10:39 AM
HEY YOU JAGOFF, WHEN YOU GOIN' BACK TO THE RIVER? I WANNA DO A NEEDLES RUN IN MID AUGUST.
Hey Beef Strokinoff :cool: .I'm not sure when I'm going back to the river.We just did a 5 day run to apache lake and burned over 50 gal of fuel last weekend.Isn't alot of people planning on going to Big Bend in the begining of Aug.You know I've been hearing alot about the lower river area around Lost Lake and the areas above Blythe that sound cool.How's Roz doing?talk to Dave lately?We deffinately have to hook up this summer again sometime.

SHIFTY
06-23-2006, 12:17 PM
WE'll SEE ABOUT BIG BEND. IF MY BUDDY IS GONNA BE AT HIS PLACE IN NEEDLES THAT WEEKEND I WILL MOST LIKELY STAY THERE, AND RUN UP TO SEE YOU GUYS IN LAUGHLIN. I WANTED TO MAKE THAT RUN LAST TIME BUT IT NEVER HAPPENED...
SHIFTETTE IS GREAT, AFTERALL... SHE's WITH ME.
I FORGOT... Dave's GREAT, I TALK TO HIM A COUPLE TIMES A WEEK.

TRUMP TIGHT
06-23-2006, 12:18 PM
WOW!! I wish I was important enough to you people to spend all this time out of your day bickering like little school girls all because of me!!!! :boxingguy
"Ya, I'm pretty much a big deal. People know me." ST:D:D:D:D

RodFather
06-23-2006, 12:23 PM
I'm not sure why all of you guys are standing up for Jim at Code Blue Ripoff!!. Here's my story 1977 Bahner Flatdeck 460 Ford .030 over true flat tops milled heads 429 CJ exhaust valves Comp cam. Berkeley Jet JC with A impeller. Hopefully this is enough info for you to believe I have a boat. He charged me 2000 for jet overhaul. loader grate, used main shaft, complete place diverter w/cable. Sounds good huh? Well it would be but he never sent the diverter kit, I had to close his Paypal account just to get the jet back. So Im out about 600 bones. Yeah theres 3 sides to every story, His, Mine, and the truth. Well this is the last of the three. Anyone who wants a true jet boat builder email me and I'll give you his number in central Cali. Oh yeah, Hey Jim if you are reading this I might be at your front door to collect.

06-23-2006, 12:53 PM
Wake up girls!!!!!If a Focked Over Rebuilt Dodge Motor was worth a sh@#T, don't you think that they would be the majority of the racing indiustries choice???Guess what??? their NOT!!!!!!THey almost never finish and almost never win!!!!Not ONE of my chevys have ever been beat by a ford !!!!!!not once!and iffin it does happen,it will be by one that is probably blown and /or injected!!!...................But on the same token, my fathers 460 was a 115 MPH Sanger, single carb ,but it was a Keith Black built motor. :rolleyes: I'm sure we are all full of crap anyways and there is ALWAYS someone faster!!!and of course its all opinions anyway :argue: :rollside:
Carry on ladies!!!!!!Down boy....easy there big fella...sit...stay!.....Good boy, now go get your chew toy and relax. Who put the Red Bull in your water bowl? Never been beat by a Ford? :rolleyes: You don't get out much do ya? LMAO

Bense468
06-23-2006, 01:03 PM
Driver Returns On Foot

1968Droptop
06-23-2006, 01:04 PM
......But on the same token, my fathers 460 was a 115 MPH Sanger
Curious Sanger D, what hull did he have ? Year ? Thanks !

dmontzsta
06-23-2006, 01:19 PM
GMC - Got Mechanic Coming.
To date, Ford holds more NASCAR victories than chevy. ;)
D, let em know how you really feel! :D lol. The neighbors have been a little "quiet". :D

Jet Hydro
06-23-2006, 02:39 PM
Down boy....easy there big fella...sit...stay!.....Good boy, now go get your chew toy and relax. Who put the Red Bull in your water bowl? Never been beat by a Ford? :rolleyes: You don't get out much do ya? LMAO
I`m a chevy guy but I`ll tell you the only reason he hasnt is because he hasnt raced. I`v been beat by every thing but a jet ski but "I" on the other hand have put a PM on the trailer so it`s really not a Ford /Chevy thing, it`s about who has their shit together! :220v: :argue:
After all, the only part of my motor that is Chevy is the Block, eveything else is after market.

dmontzsta
06-23-2006, 02:50 PM
After all, the only part of my motor that is Chevy is the Block, eveything else is after market.
Isnt that the truth, that goes for most race motors.

bordsmnj
06-23-2006, 03:35 PM
lookit you guys talking about boats and motors and stuff. this is ***boat! y'all forget where your at? lol

Danhercules
06-23-2006, 03:58 PM
FORD
F#cked Over Rebuilt Dodge!

TRUMP TIGHT
06-23-2006, 04:06 PM
I would say what PONTIAC stands for but i think the brothers might get mad!:eek:

dmontzsta
06-23-2006, 04:31 PM
FORD
WTF? This coming from a guy who had nothing but the best luck with a FORD! I think that old FORD was even faster than that new chebby.
:) :) :)

Bense468
06-23-2006, 05:17 PM
I would say what PONTIAC stands for but i think the brothers might get mad!:eek:
Thats my fav.

moneysucker
06-23-2006, 07:25 PM
The best chevy one I have heard is:
Clutch Hangs, Every Valve Rattles, Oil Leaks Every Time. CHEVROLET
I am a chevy guy but a good one is a good one. Like a white guy joke which I couldn''t tell you any that were really funny. Of course Fords are only good for dump trucks and garbage scowles.

502 JET
06-23-2006, 07:34 PM
FORD
I am a chevy guy with two 5.0 mustangs.
Ford stands for: First On Race Day!!! :cool:

steelcomp
06-23-2006, 08:32 PM
Of course Fords are only good for dump trucks and garbage scowles. That's because they're the only thing that can take the abuse. :D

moneysucker
06-23-2006, 09:10 PM
Ford Backwards? DROF: Driver Returns On Foot

El Prosecutor
06-23-2006, 09:37 PM
Old Lady Drives Safely - (for 55) :rolleyes:
Enough motor talk now - back to the center of the ring and continue fighting about Jim!!

Wicked Performance Boats
06-24-2006, 04:01 AM
FORD--Forget Off Road Driving!!!!!! Dodge----- Drips Oil, Drips Grease Everywhere!!!!!

Jeanyus
06-24-2006, 06:19 AM
F O R D Fix Or Repair Daily. I thought sidewalks were for Fords to drive on, so they stay out of the way of Chevys. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-24-2006, 06:51 AM
I know what that ome means;);) That one would have some people talking schniznit. Its funny as hell though;)
Thats my fav.
Mine too;);)

probablecause
06-24-2006, 07:35 AM
FORD ACRONYMS:
Fix Or Repair Daily
Found On Road Dead
Backwards... Driver Returns On Foot
Backwards... Dorks Ride On Fords
Factory Ordered Road Disaster
Factory Ordered Rebuilt Dodge(Datsun)
Flip Over Read Directions
Four Old Rusted Doors
Fixed On Race Day
Ford Owner Really Dumb
For Only Retarded Drivers
Ford Owners Recommend Dodge
Flipped Over Russian Dunebuggy
Found On Russian Dump
For Off Road Death
it Freaking Only Runs Downhill
Fat Old Rusted Dog
Freaking Old Rusted Dodge(Datsun)
Frigin Oakies Really Dig it
Funky Old Road Dog
Found On Roadside's Destroyed
Backwards...Don't Ride Over Fifty
Fixed-up Old Repossesed Dodge
Found Old Rebuilt Dodge
Forget OutRunning Dale
Found On Railroad Deserted
Found On Railroad Dead
Fools Only Read Directions
First On Repair Dolly
Favorite Of Redneck Drivers
Backwards- Dumb Retards Own Fords
Funny Old Rebuilt Dodge
Fast Only Rolling Downhill
Found On Russian Dump
Forfiet On Race Day
Found On River Dead
Failure Of Research & Development
Finally,
Ashes to ashes,
dust to dust.
If it wasn't for Fords,
our tools would rust.

dmontzsta
06-24-2006, 07:37 AM
funny how the chebby boys are the ones that ALWAYS talk the crap...but yet, they are cool when they need a tow. :)

dmontzsta
06-24-2006, 07:50 AM
BTW:
Constantly Having Every Vehicle Recalled Over Lousy Engineering Techniques
Cheap Hastily Engineered Vehicle Running On Luck Every Time
Cheapest Heap Ever Visioned Yet
Garbage Motors
General Maintenance
Great Mistake
Gay Man's Chariot
General Mass of Crap
Generally Made Crappy
God's Mechanical Curse
Good Mechanics Cry
Got Mechanic Coming
:) :)

AzMandella
06-24-2006, 08:18 AM
Hey dmon let the chevy guy's have their fun.It gives them something to think about while they try to forget the fact that there isn't much that Chevy ever did that Ford didn't do first.I'll still put a 66' side oiler cobra up against any Chumpy out there.Better to be an "Inovator" than a "Duplicator".

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-24-2006, 08:19 AM
BTW:
Gay Man's Chariot
Funny how you always know about gay......FAG!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yuk:

dmontzsta
06-24-2006, 08:36 AM
Hey dmon let the chevy guy's have their fun.It gives them something to think about while they try to forget the fact that there isn't much that Chevy ever did that Ford didn't do first.I'll still put a 66' side oiler cobra up against any Chumpy out there.Better to be an "Inovator" than a "Duplicator".
This is true, chevy has always seen things being done, then slapped something together to get it on it. Like the new camaro concept, pretty sad when a legend like Carol Shelby is shredding chevy. He said something like "the retro craze is dying down, but chevy is going to get in the game years later, we will be freshening up the Mustang soon to stay one step ahead as always..." something like that. ;)

dmontzsta
06-24-2006, 08:36 AM
Funny how you always know about gay......FAG!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yuk:
Thats why you rock it huh? :)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-24-2006, 11:01 AM
This is true, chevy has always seen things being done, then slapped something together to get it on it. Like the new camaro concept, pretty sad when a legend like Carol Shelby is shredding chevy. He said something like "the retro craze is dying down, but chevy is going to get in the game years later, we will be freshening up the Mustang soon to stay one step ahead as always..." something like that. ;)
Did I mention that fords suck nutz:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-24-2006, 11:02 AM
Thats why you rock it huh? :)
Tell the story right! You were trying to give it to me and I dont swing like that....

TopCat
06-24-2006, 11:13 AM
Carry on ladies!!!!!!
ARE YOU FROM WEST HOLLYWOOD WITH A SUMMER HOME IN SAN FRANSICO?

TopCat
06-24-2006, 11:18 AM
WHY ARE THERE SIDEWALK S BESIDE MOST STREETS AND HIWAYS?
So Ford owners have a safe place to walk home. :cry:WELL I heard GM is putting heaters in their tailgates so your hands dont get cold when you're pushing them and if you've never been beat by a FORD, you're doing all your racing in the bath tub!

TopCat
06-24-2006, 11:22 AM
Driver Returns On Foot
ASSBACKWARD ISN"T THAT A TYPICAL _________ OWNER!

TopCat
06-24-2006, 11:27 AM
FORD ACRONYMS:
Fix Or Repair Daily
Found On Road Dead
Backwards... Driver Returns On Foot
Backwards... Dorks Ride On Fords
Factory Ordered Road Disaster
Factory Ordered Rebuilt Dodge(Datsun)
Flip Over Read Directions
Four Old Rusted Doors
Fixed On Race Day
Ford Owner Really Dumb
For Only Retarded Drivers
Ford Owners Recommend Dodge
Flipped Over Russian Dunebuggy
Found On Russian Dump
For Off Road Death
it Freaking Only Runs Downhill
Fat Old Rusted Dog
Freaking Old Rusted Dodge(Datsun)
Frigin Oakies Really Dig it
Funky Old Road Dog
Found On Roadside's Destroyed
Backwards...Don't Ride Over Fifty
Fixed-up Old Repossesed Dodge
Found Old Rebuilt Dodge
Forget OutRunning Dale
Found On Railroad Deserted
Found On Railroad Dead
Fools Only Read Directions
First On Repair Dolly
Favorite Of Redneck Drivers
Backwards- Dumb Retards Own Fords
Funny Old Rebuilt Dodge
Fast Only Rolling Downhill
Found On Russian Dump
Forfiet On Race Day
Found On River Dead
Failure Of Research & Development
Finally,
Ashes to ashes,
dust to dust.
If it wasn't for Fords,
our tools would rust.
I'm sorry for one of my perievous posts YOU'RE THE ONE FROM WEST HOLLYWOOD WITH THE SUMMER HOME IN SAN FRANSICO

dmontzsta
06-24-2006, 01:53 PM
WELL I heard GM is putting heaters in their tailgates so your hands dont get cold when you're pushing them and if you've never been beat by a FORD, you're doing all your racing in the bath tub!
LMFAO! that is the best shit I have heard in a while. ROTFLMAO

Jeanyus
06-24-2006, 02:41 PM
I got an Impala station wagon that will give your $250,000 side oiler Cobra a run for the money

probablecause
06-24-2006, 03:25 PM
I'm sorry for one of my perievous posts YOU'RE THE ONE FROM WEST HOLLYWOOD WITH THE SUMMER HOME IN SAN FRANSICO
No. The summer home is in Sacramento, just down the street :)

AzMandella
06-24-2006, 03:47 PM
I got an Impala station wagon that will give your $250,000 side oiler Cobra a run for the money
I hate to tell you but the cobra only sold for 4,000 to 6,000 $'s when they wre producing them in the 60's.But yes they go for anywhere from 100,000 for a basketcase to a 1,000,000+ for an original racing model.And they were built for road racing and I doubt your Impala corners worth a s#$t.I damn well know Chumpy never won LeMans once let alone 4 in a row.ford is the only american built car to do it to this day with the GT mark IV which is almost the same as a Cobra.But I bet it will still beat it in the 1/4 mile.That is unless you have a full out drag car built out of that Impala.But if your Impala is as it was off the showroom floor there's no way.

dmontzsta
06-24-2006, 03:53 PM
The Cobra ran a 12.7 1/4 bone stock and a 4.6 0-60mph right out of the box.

AzMandella
06-24-2006, 03:57 PM
The Cobra ran a 12.7 1/4 bone stock and a 4.6 0-60mph right out of the box.
I think those stats are for the 289 cobra not the 427.I may be wrong but if I remember right the 289 ran mid 12's out of the box.

TopCat
06-24-2006, 04:08 PM
Dear Probable Cause;
First I always thought GMC stood for Girlie Men Crying!
And I won't even get into Shitolets
but here are some facts to the best of my old memory:
1. name 1 DOdGe or Shitty thats Won at Lemans.
2In pro stock when Glidden,Gapp & Roush, and Don Nicholson were kicking everyones ass, they changed the rules to big blocks 500ci, this only benefited GM the fast pro stock are in the IHRA and they are FORDS
3 The King Cobra Torino was the fast stock car built but Mopar cryed so badly Nascar wouldn't let the 427sohc run......and the eng. developement died but not b4 Sneaky Pete Robinson, Connie Kallita, & Don Prudomne ruled Top fuel.....Name one Shitty that has been T/F Champion
/4 Ford has had the only engine straightout of the factory authorized for use in aircraft.
5 The most famous,most copied, fastest naturally aspirated production car ever built is A FORD
6 FORD is the only company Nascar made rules that only applied to Ford that was intented to give the competetion a chance.... refered to as the ELLIOT RULES
7 The first Hemi made in america was a Ford Flathead with ARDUN heads
8 Tournament ski boats all came with 351w until GM offered their engines at a cheaper price and Ford quit mass producing that eng
9 In the last years of trans Am AMC and Ford both finished ahead of the SHitties
10 When the std eng in a Class A motorhome was a 454 Shitty, the upgrade was the 460 FORD
So if Fords are as bad as you say and trust me I CAN go on and on, example the Quad Cam Indy engine, what does that say for all the rest? They don't call me the FORDAHOLIC for nothing. :crossx:

TRUMP TIGHT
06-24-2006, 04:12 PM
Dear Probable Cause;
First I always thought GMC stood for Girlie Men Crying!
And I won't even get into Shitolets
but here are some facts to the best of my old memory:
1. name 1 DOdGe or Shitty thats Won at Lemans.
2In pro stock when Glidden,Gapp & Roush, and Don Nicholson were kicking everyones ass, they changed the rules to big blocks 500ci, this only benefited GM the fast pro stock are in the IHRA and they are FORDS
3 The King Cobra Torino was the fast stock car built but Mopar cryed so badly Nascar wouldn't let the 427sohc run......and the eng. developement died but not b4 Sneaky Pete Robinson, Connie Kallita, & Don Prudomne ruled Top fuel.....Name one Shitty that has been T/F Champion
/4 Ford has had the only engine straightout of the factory authorized for use in aircraft.
5 The most famous,most copied, fastest naturally aspirated production car ever built is A FORD
6 FORD is the only company Nascar made rules that only applied to Ford that was intented to give the competetion a chance.... refered to as the ELLIOT RULES
7 The first Hemi made in america was a Ford Flathead with ARDUN heads
8 Tournament ski boats all came with 351w until GM offered their engines at a cheaper price and Ford quit mass producing that eng
9 In the last years of trans Am AMC and Ford both finished ahead of the SHitties
10 When the std eng in a Class A motorhome was a 454 Shitty, the upgrade was the 460 FORD
So if Fords are as bad as you say and trust me I CAN go on and on, example the Quad Cam Indy engine, what does that say for all the rest? They don't call me the FORDAHOLIC for nothing. :crossx:
Very well said!!
Good thing i own 2 FORDS!!

TopCat
06-24-2006, 04:14 PM
I think those stats are for the 289 cobra not the 427.I may be wrong but if I remember right the 289 ran mid 12's out of the box.That was the 289 the 427 went from 0-60 in 3.8sec & 0-100 in 6.4sec and 0-100-0 in 13.8 lets see what production Shitty or DOdGe did that.

Oldsquirt
06-24-2006, 04:15 PM
Hey!, why don't you guys take this Ford vs Chevy nonsense to Bench Racers where it belongs? ;)
After all, this thread is about Squirtin Thunder and God knows he would be pissed to see the spotlight taken off of himself. :D
By the way, any ST sightings this weekend?

FILUCKY
06-24-2006, 04:29 PM
Fords have been over looked for far to long due to lack of aftermarket parts, but times have changed. :) And for you clowns that have never been beat by a Ford, if ya see a yellow Earl Smith comming your way you might want to trailer your boats as fast as possible. Wouln't want you to lose your perfect record. :rolleyes:

TopCat
06-24-2006, 04:41 PM
Hey!, why don't you guys take this Ford vs Chevy nonsense to Bench Racers where it belongs? ;)
After all, this thread is about Squirtin Thunder and God knows he would be pissed to see the spotlight taken off of himself. :D
By the way, any ST sightings this weekend?We were hoping to trick him in to jumping in!
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Jeanyus
06-24-2006, 04:42 PM
I hate to tell you but the cobra only sold for 4,000 to 6,000 $'s when they wre producing them in the 60's.But yes they go for anywhere from 100,000 for a basketcase to a 1,000,000+ for an original racing model.And they were built for road racing and I doubt your Impala corners worth a s#$t.I damn well know Chumpy never won LeMans once let alone 4 in a row.ford is the only american built car to do it to this day with the GT mark IV which is almost the same as a Cobra.But I bet it will still beat it in the 1/4 mile.That is unless you have a full out drag car built out of that Impala.But if your Impala is as it was off the showroom floor there's no way.
In the 60,s my parents bought a 2,000 square foot house,in a nice nieghborhood, for $11,000.
So what your saying is for the price of a small house (in the 60's) you could buy a RACE CAR (that was not built by Ford), and if you lined it up against a 454 Chevelle PASSENGER CAR, with 14 inch bias ply tires on it, In the 1/4 mile the Shelby would come out on the short end of the stick. I'm not impressed.
Funny how Ford guy put dumptruck loads of money into something, and race some kid with a Chevy that he has a couple thousand dollers into, and beat the kid buy 1/2 a car length, and run around yelling how fast Fords are.
As far as Ford passenger cars go, they can barely make the list.
http://www.earlham.edu/~byersjo/top50.htm
Got antmore BS for me to shoot down today.
Your 1964 Cobra (#50) and your 1966 Shelby GT 350 (both race cars ?) (#49) Would get trounced by a 1969 Nova (passenger car #33) with a 396 and an automatic trans.
Why not compare the 428 Shelby to say a Yenco 427 Camaro. Or how about a 1965 Impala with an aluminum 427.
Your turn ;)

TopCat
06-24-2006, 04:45 PM
Wait you tricked me, this is just a GMC guy trying to change the subject. My friends will never let me live this down Damn :220v:

probablecause
06-24-2006, 04:47 PM
Ok, all of you uptight for a-holes, here it is:
I have a 1999 Ford Powerstroke Diesel that tows my bbc boat to the river!

FILUCKY
06-24-2006, 04:53 PM
So a 454 chevelle can beat a Shelby Cobra? Theres no way you actualy believe that crap, is there? :rolleyes:

Jeanyus
06-24-2006, 04:56 PM
So a 454 chevelle can beat a Shelby Cobra? Theres no way you actualy believe that crap, is there? :rolleyes:
Been there done that.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/585970_chevelle.jpg

john
06-24-2006, 05:03 PM
chevelle ways more than a cobra know stick a 454 in corbra and have a 429 cobra jet not the 427 in the corba and see who wins that would be a good match up. let the :argue: begin.

FILUCKY
06-24-2006, 05:22 PM
I can't believe you would post a pic of something that ugly, and then to compare it to a Cobra? Let me guess, you married your cusin too. :)

Jeanyus
06-24-2006, 05:24 PM
I can't believe you would post a pic of something that ugly, and then to compare it to a Cobra? Let me guess, you married your cusin too. :)
It smoked a Cobra. At least the Cobra was looking good while loosing a drag race to a passenger car.

FILUCKY
06-24-2006, 05:32 PM
Next time ya might want to let the guy in the Cobra know your racing. :yuk:
By the way thats a nice look'n 14 sec. car. and thats probibly on the bottle too. :)

Jeanyus
06-24-2006, 05:32 PM
1967 Yenko Camaro (4 SEATER PASSENGER CAR) numbers.
Standing 1/4 Mile Time
* 11.904 @ 115 MPH
0-60 Performance
* 3.8 Seconds
0-100
* 8.9 Seconds
Engine
* 427 CID 425 HP
Price
* $3,895
Transmission
* Muncie M-22 Rock Crusher 4 Speed
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jeanyus
06-24-2006, 05:33 PM
Next time ya might want to let the guy in the Cobra know your racing. :yuk:
By the way thats a nice look'n 14 sec. car. and thats probibly on the bottle too. :)
Nice try. How about 13.12, with 14 inch bias ply tires. No bottle in the 70's

78CoLe
06-24-2006, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanger D
Wake up girls!!!!!If a Focked Over Rebuilt Dodge Motor was worth a sh@#T, don't you think that they would be the majority of the racing indiustries choice???Guess what??? their NOT!!!!!!THey almost never finish and almost never win!!!!Not ONE of my chevys have ever been beat by a ford !!!!!!not once!and iffin it does happen,it will be by one that is probably blown and /or injected!!!...................But on the same token, my fathers 460 was a 115 MPH Sanger, single carb ,but it was a Keith Black built motor. I'm sure we are all full of crap anyways and there is ALWAYS someone faster!!!and of course its all opinions anyway
Carry on ladies!!!!!!
can you say jon kazzi

78CoLe
06-24-2006, 05:40 PM
Its funny how shittie guys get so sensitve about there sh*t its like you said they had a small d#@k

AzMandella
06-24-2006, 05:48 PM
Been there done that.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/585970_chevelle.jpg
And the Chevelle you are talking about is as it came from the factory?I call B.S..their HP rating is only about 30 HP more and the Chevelle weighs more than 1500lbs more.The power to weight ratio isn't even close.If you were talking about a 67' 427 Vette I'd say mabey.And the Vette's were actually heavier by quite a bit.Those fiberglass bodies were very heavy.

TopCat
06-24-2006, 05:49 PM
In the 60,s my parents bought a 2,000 square foot house,in a nice nieghborhood, for $11,000.
So what your saying is for the price of a small house (in the 60's) you could buy a RACE CAR (that was not built by Ford), and if you lined it up against a 454 Chevelle PASSENGER CAR, with 14 inch bias ply tires on it, In the 1/4 mile the Shelby would come out on the short end of the stick. I'm not impressed.
Funny how Ford guy put dumptruck loads of money into something, and race some kid with a Chevy that he has a couple thousand dollers into, and beat the kid buy 1/2 a car length, and run around yelling how fast Fords are.
As far as Ford passenger cars go, they can barely make the list.
http://www.earlham.edu/~byersjo/top50.htm
Got antmore BS for me to shoot down today.
Your 1964 Cobra (#50) and your 1966 Shelby GT 350 (both race cars ?) (#49) Would get trounced by a 1969 Nova (passenger car #33) with a 396 and an automatic trans.
Why not compare the 428 Shelby to say a Yenco 427 Camaro. Or how about a 1965 Impala with an aluminum 427.
Your turn ;)You need to change drug dealers cuz you dont have a clue what you're talking about cobras ruled A/SP NO Shitty came close and a 427 Thunderbolt or 427 Fairlane or 427 Mustang would be a match again any Shitty and if you go to CARCRAFT archives you would find out a 289 cobra beat a hp396 Camaro, 400 Firebird(judge motor) and a 426 street Hemi with street tires with slicks the Firebird won, the Camaro was 2nd, 289 Cobra 3rd, & the hemi was still a piece of shit, remember Chrysler didn't make the Hemi fast Keith Black did.....You've been reading that Chevy magazine to much, I think they call it Hotrod......You obviously didn't read my top 10 post and if you look at what happening right now Fords 5.4 is Kicking Shitties ass. Read about the tunnel port 427 Ford or their SOHC427 615hp out of the box. you're basing your whole opinion on a time when Ford was out of racing. AS a Shity lover I bet you cant tell me whats the biggest eng had in 1962, it the nastiest eng they had until the 427 rat, and please don't say the 409 you'd be wrong, that motor behind a B&M 4spd Hydro was almost unbeatable :yuk:

FILUCKY
06-24-2006, 05:53 PM
Now ya know all these 1/4 times and so on from the good 'ol days are all fabricated crap don't ya? Have you ever seen any of these cars run these times real world? Running under 4 seconds on shit tires and crappy rearend setups? Come'n get real. So whats the 1/4 time on that'70 454, now make it good your are on the internet now. :rolleyes: And i'm guessing thats on street tires pump gas and the kids in the back seat too.

Jeanyus
06-24-2006, 05:53 PM
Here's some light reading for you. http://american-muscle.blogspot.com/2006/03/fire-breathing-dragon.html
How about a Copo ZL1 Camaro (4 Seater Passenger car), that runs the 1/4 mile at 11.05 off the showroom floor.
Kinda makes your (race car) look puny.

AzMandella
06-24-2006, 05:57 PM
It smoked a Cobra. At least the Cobra was looking good while loosing a drag race to a passenger car.
Yeah probobly a "Kit Cobra" with a stocck 351 passenger car engine in it.Give me a break!That Impala stationwagon weighs almost twice what that Cobra weighs,And I know that Impala didn't come with 600 HP.Which you still have not said if it was stock as it was from the showroom floor.

TopCat
06-24-2006, 06:01 PM
Now ya know all these 1/4 times and so on from the good 'ol days are all fabricated crap don't ya? Have you ever seen any of these cars run these times real world? Running under 4 seconds on shit tires and crappy rearend setups? Come'n get real. So whats the 1/4 time on that'70 454, now make it good your are on the internet now. :rolleyes: And i'm guessing thats on street tires pump gas and the kids in the back seat too.a 1970 chevelle with a 425hp 427 could hav went real well if its severe wheel hop wouldn't hav got in its way, wasn't the 70 chevelles nick name the heavy chevy there may hav been a reason for that

78CoLe
06-24-2006, 06:02 PM
its very comical if you ever look at all the parts a time these guys put into a chevy and the run along side a flat top stock 70 460 in a jet boat Im talking

FILUCKY
06-24-2006, 06:03 PM
Sorry missed the post of 13.12 1/4 mile, you must have raced the slowest cobra on the planet. I just happ'n to own a Factory Five Cobra with a SBF 306 making about 375-400Hp and with 315 drag radials i can get a 3.5 0-60 and a 11.8 1/4 mile and thats on 87 octain no N20 and i can drive it all day long in traffic with no problems. Now add about 150Hp to that and you'll have a 427 SC Cobra. And you think you could really beat it with a 13.12? :)

Jeanyus
06-24-2006, 06:08 PM
a 1970 chevelle with a 425hp 427 could hav went real well if its severe wheel hop wouldn't hav got in its way, wasn't the 70 chevelles nick name the heavy chevy there may hav been a reason for that
Guess you never heard of no hop bars they work real good.
Repeat after me " we're # 2, we're # 2" or maybe #3 or #4, bottom line you're NOT # 1.

Jeanyus
06-24-2006, 06:15 PM
Sorry missed the post of 13.12 1/4 mile, you must have raced the slowest cobra on the planet. I just happ'n to own a Factory Five Cobra with a SBF 306 making about 375-400Hp and with 315 drag radials i can get a 3.5 0-60 and a 11.8 1/4 mile and thats on 87 octain no N20 and i can drive it all day long in traffic with no problems. Now add about 150Hp to that and you'll have a 427 SC Cobra. And you think you could really beat it with a 13.12? :)
Wow that's a fast Cobra!!! Almost as fast as a Yenko Camaro on bias ply Tires :wink: :wink:

Jeanyus
06-24-2006, 06:19 PM
http://www.staginglight.com/images/cars/rcerx70.gif

78CoLe
06-24-2006, 06:23 PM
just to let you know Im a ford guy but the other day some kid in a new z28 with 7.4 or some s#@t like that on his hood tried to race my 2004.5 dodge deisal of the light cause appertly he wanted in my lane to turn up the roae any way he revved up drop the clutch so a stomped the good ol deisal and by the time my tire smoke cleared there were no shitties around me he was way back there P.S. towing my boat home from the river too with a ford been hunting bow ties easy eatin

TopCat
06-24-2006, 06:27 PM
:cool: Guess you never heard of no hop bars they work real good.
Repeat after me " we're # 2, we're # 2" or maybe #3 or #4, bottom line you're NOT # 1.you're right,Ford has had its day,and Shitties are sorta on top and falling but and I hate to say this I can remember when Hudson was kicking all our asses, I guess every dog has its day even Shitolet :cool:

FILUCKY
06-24-2006, 06:29 PM
That Yenco camaro POS can't run 11's, get a life. :rolleyes: By the way, if you add a big a$$ wing on the back of that white trash mobile of yours you could be just like Joe Dirt!

Jeanyus
06-24-2006, 06:29 PM
just to let you know Im a ford guy but the other day some kid in a new z28 with 7.4 or some s#@t like that on his hood tried to race my 2004.5 dodge deisal of the light cause appertly he wanted in my lane to turn up the roae any way he revved up drop the clutch so a stomped the good ol deisal and by the time my tire smoke cleared there were no shitties around me he was way back there P.S. towing my boat home from the river too with a ford been hunting bow ties easy eatin
Sure that wasn't you'r rattle trap motor smokin? PS why was Ford the first to abandon the big block in thier trucks ? Even Ford knew the cornbinder moter was better.
I'm on a roll now.

Jeanyus
06-24-2006, 06:31 PM
:cool: you're right,Ford has had its day,and Shitties are sorta on top and falling but and I hate to say this I can remember when Hudson was kicking all our asses, I guess every dog has its day even Shitolet :cool:
I guess being # 1 for 60 years isn't good enoug. :rolleyes:

TopCat
06-24-2006, 06:45 PM
I was only kidding I'd rather hav my sister work in a Hong Kong ***** house before I,d let her drive a Shitolet and they're called traction bars and the Shitty eng I was refering to from 62 was the z11 and in the IHRA Ford rules and and in Nascar Ford has won its share and more and they just might win this year, if we can keep Tony I'll wreck you to win Steward off Matt Kenseth and lastly Jon Kaase is a God :rolleyes:

FILUCKY
06-24-2006, 06:46 PM
Ford ran the 460 through 1997. And only got rid of it due to emission crap. The 460 out ran the Powerstroke deisel by 2 seconds 0-60 in 1997, So i wouldn't say the 460 is weak by any means. :)

Jeanyus
06-24-2006, 06:54 PM
I was only kidding I'd rather hav my sister work in a Hong Kong ***** house before I,d let her drive a Shitolet and they're called traction bars and the Shitty eng I was refering to from 62 was the z11 and in the IHRA Ford rules and and in Nascar Ford has won its share and more and they just might win this year, if we can keep Tony I'll wreck you to win Steward off Matt Kenseth and lastly Jon Kaase is a God :rolleyes:
Wrong again, they are called no hop bars. http://forums.hotrod.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=96987&Main=95756 So you got any examples of fast Ford passenger vehicles. Or are the only fast Fords race cars (that were NOT built by Ford) and have very few Ford parts on them.

Jeanyus
06-24-2006, 06:56 PM
Ford ran the 460 through 1997. And only got rid of it due to emission crap. The 460 out ran the Powerstroke deisel by 2 seconds 0-60 in 1997, So i wouldn't say the 460 is weak by any means. :)
I can still by a Chevy truck with a big block in it. They must have magic emission controls.
Try again.

78CoLe
06-24-2006, 06:56 PM
chevy so smart and great of a maafactour 70% is japanesed owed and controled and isuzu makes their deisals and yamaha make and desings there small to midsize car class chevy went away in the 70s buddy

TopCat
06-24-2006, 06:57 PM
Sure that wasn't you'r rattle trap motor smokin? PS why was Ford the first to abandon the big block in thier trucks ? Even Ford knew the cornbinder moter was better.
I'm on a roll now.you and shit are rollin down hill alright, itwas about gas milage, dodge and Ford hav entered the 21 century, like I stated in my top ten Mr on a roll, in a class a motorhome the 454 was std the 460 was the upgrade now why do you think that was?

78CoLe
06-24-2006, 06:59 PM
I believe the old was standerd on most boats/jets in 70s chevy was a upgrade then ford was the next level up something to do about reliability and power whatever that means

TRUMP TIGHT
06-24-2006, 07:00 PM
I can still by a Chevy truck with a big block in it. They must have magic emission controls.
Try again.
FYI, when a company does away as ford did w/ high emissions engines it is to bring the company's overall emissions rating up!!

TopCat
06-24-2006, 07:00 PM
oh b4 I forget b4 1962 or 3 the 371 olds was the eng of choice not the sb Shity

FILUCKY
06-24-2006, 07:04 PM
Only a dumbass would spend 45K on a new truck that only gets 9mpg, Thats why only chevy is still doing it, there the only one with a fan base stupid enough to buy that crap. :)

AzMandella
06-24-2006, 07:05 PM
you and shit are rollin down hill alright, itwas about gas milage, dodge and Ford hav entered the 21 century, like I stated in my top ten Mr on a roll, in a class a motorhome the 454 was std the 460 was the upgrade now why do you think that was?
Geeeee let me guess.It was so you could pay more money to go slower up the hills.DUUUUUHHHHHH!!!!!!I think I'm going to run out and marry my cousin.

TopCat
06-24-2006, 07:11 PM
Geeeee let me guess.It was so you could pay more money to go slower up the hills.DUUUUUHHHHHH!!!!!!I think I'm going to run out and marry my cousin.Damn you got it on the first try, you notice the Shitty guy is still thinking :cool:

Jeanyus
06-24-2006, 07:11 PM
FYI, when a company does away as ford did w/ high emissions engines it is to bring the company's overall emissions rating up!!
You trying to say Fords blow smoke?

Jeanyus
06-24-2006, 07:13 PM
you and shit are rollin down hill alright, itwas about gas milage, dodge and Ford hav entered the 21 century, like I stated in my top ten Mr on a roll, in a class a motorhome the 454 was std the 460 was the upgrade now why do you think that was?
My motorhome can whip your motorhome. :rolleyes:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-24-2006, 07:14 PM
FORDS STILL BLOW ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chevy foe' life!!!:D
My gm pulls my gm!
Lets face it I dont give a damn what you drive.......As long as your ass gets to the lake to party, thats all that matters;) Ive seen a few guys pull bad ass flats and jets with nissan trucks! As long as your on the water with a chevy,ford,mopar etc. Your a winner in my book.
Now back to tha bitchin:D

Jeanyus
06-24-2006, 07:15 PM
oh b4 I forget b4 1962 or 3 the 371 olds was the eng of choice not the sb Shity
News Flash OLDSMOBILE IS MADE BY GM!!!!!! :boxed:

probablecause
06-24-2006, 07:15 PM
Lets face it I dont give a damn what you drive.......As long as your ass gets to the lake to party, thats all that matters;) Now back to tha bitchin:D
I love you man! :clover:

78CoLe
06-24-2006, 07:18 PM
how do you know jesus drove a chevy............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................he walked every were he went

FILUCKY
06-24-2006, 07:18 PM
Got to give ya some credit on that, most the time the guys ripp'n on Fords just happ'n to pull their slow ass chevy powered boat with a Ford. :rolleyes:

TRUMP TIGHT
06-24-2006, 07:24 PM
You trying to say Fords blow smoke?
No. And i can tell you the set up on my lariat could not even come close to being matched by and chevy! Tell me does chevy have a truck with a sunroof, a stock stereo w/ 8in woofer, shifter on the center console, electric rear window, full digital gas mileage, trip time, time until empty and electric rear view dimmer?
No, i guess because they are still playing catch up!!
Maybe in 5 years!

78CoLe
06-24-2006, 07:39 PM
News Flash OLDSMOBILE IS MADE BY GM!!!!!!
you are a very smart indavidual thank you for sharying that knowledge with the this forum guys I realy feel weve all learned some thing today

TopCat
06-24-2006, 07:54 PM
You trying to say Fords blow smoke? I know a mr FORD that blows smoke but it has nothing to do with engines :p

superdave013
06-24-2006, 08:02 PM
so who was the first to get 1 hp per cubic inch?
Hint, it was not Dodge or Ford

steelcomp
06-24-2006, 08:04 PM
Wrong again, they are called no hop bars. http://forums.hotrod.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=96987&Main=95756 So you got any examples of fast Ford passenger vehicles. Or are the only fast Fords race cars (that were NOT built by Ford) and have very few Ford parts on them.
Well, maybe the new Shelby GT500 Mustang? 500 factory HP, speed limited to 157 mph, 12.7 in the 1/4, 21mpg hwy, and shits all over the nearest GM competitor, the PontiacGTO...a poor choice by GM to give it's American performance image a facelift...(the GTO is actually an Austrailian Holden that GM decided to try and give it a facelift and bring to the US.)
The Mustang also smokes the Dodge SRT8 Charger. Too bad Dodge decided to resurrect the Charger in a four door. :rolleyes:
What about the Ford GT? You've heard of that, haven't you? LOL. Tell me what GM's got to even come close to comparing with that car?