PDA

View Full Version : 2 soldiers bodies found...

HavasuSelect
06-20-2006, 05:52 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060620/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq;_ylt=AlFHRd41kfOo.efVrVrKQ.qs0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMT A2Z2szazkxBHNlYwN0bQ--
They found the two missing soldiers bodies. The report states they were "tortured and killed in a barbaric way".
What a horrible horrible shame.

ratso
06-20-2006, 05:57 AM
That's sad... You know, I support our troops 110%, but don't you think it's time to just get out? Some things simply can't be fixed. We have enough problems with killing here that need to be addressed.

H20 Toie
06-20-2006, 06:07 AM
dam scumbags

spectratoad
06-20-2006, 06:23 AM
That's sad... You know, I support our troops 110%, but don't you think it's time to just get out? Some things simply can't be fixed. We have enough problems with killing here that need to be addressed.
You are probably right but hopefully we pave the city first and then they will have a nice new parking lot for their Wal-mart or something.

MagicMtnDan
06-20-2006, 06:35 AM
God bless the fallen soldiers and their families.
I think the quickness with which they were killed means that there was a lot of pressure on their abductors by the US and Iraqi forces looking for them.
Things seem to be getting better in Iraq - the Iraqi government is taking on more and more responsibility for their country especially their army. Now that al-Zarqawi is dead and a lot of other terrorists have been taken out it seems like things are getting better. I hope.

NOTALENT
06-20-2006, 06:35 AM
FOCK That BS!!! That is freakin horrible.My buddy just got back from his tour in Iraq. Some chick this weekend who was anti war...went off talking her BS and I have never seen someone explode like he did....He went off....Told me some stories...and man they were bad...I back our troops 110%!!! Glad he made it home safe...His last tour he was in one of the groups looking for that terroist who was just killed. He is headed back east to visit his pops...when he gets back im taking him to Havi on a boys trip to show him a good time.

MBlaster
06-20-2006, 06:54 AM
Sure... OK,
Pick which option you like best...
1. Stand down now and pick up the fight later when the jihad is more widespread and powerful. (If Iran's progress on nuclear plays out)
2. Surrender to jihad and accept its dominance over the middle east, europe and ultimatly America.
3. Defeat the jihad now before it gets nuclear weapons.
The stakes are very high. We have a choice of a world dominated by representative gov'ts with civil rights, human rights, and personal freedoms.
Or a world dominated by a radical Islamic movement, by the jihad, under the mullahs and the islamic laws.
All wars are about ideas about what society and civilization should be like. The most determined always win in war. The pacifists always loose because the anti-pacifists kill them.

timebomb1
06-20-2006, 07:00 AM
Either stand behind our troops or feel free to step out in front of them.
Tell Ms. anti-war to go on a Iraqi vacation. Pull up to that beach and try to drink a cold beer. Maybe we'll catch them put them on trial in front of a jury of their peers. Tell them they were very very bad and not the type of people we need to represent their country and the military, put them in jail for war crimes. YEAH RIGHT
Make it a parking lot. We can side drill anyways.. My .02, Gary.

LAFD
06-20-2006, 07:26 AM
pull our troops out nuke the place level it take there oil build a prison and start shipping our gang members,rapists, child molesters ect over there than once there over there nuke it again. bunch of scum sucking people anyway.

schlepy
06-20-2006, 08:00 AM
gob bless those guys, i still dont see why we don't pull out all of our troops and nuke that fawking shiat hole. Let's turn that place to glass.

Hardly Satisfied
06-20-2006, 08:10 AM
this is very sad for all the familys