PDA

View Full Version : Team Turn Key sighting 210 FWY on Friday

hot_diggity_dog
06-20-2006, 08:23 AM
OK who was that in the white suburban in the Car pool lane?
I was towing the Rhino
HDD :cool:

riverbound
06-20-2006, 08:27 AM
Was that you with the White HD and the trident sticker??

Jordy
06-20-2006, 08:28 AM
Nice. Hopefully we'll see more of these sightings as lots of shirts and stickers have been shipped out. :D :D :D

hot_diggity_dog
06-20-2006, 08:59 AM
Yep I thought that was you in the Tahoe on the 15 South by Temecula.
HDD

AZJD
06-20-2006, 08:59 AM
Thats funny!

riverbound
06-20-2006, 09:10 AM
Yep I thought that was you in the Tahoe on the 15 South by Temecula.
HDD
Yup....was it the licsense plate or the rather large Stoker sticker??? :p

Ziggy
06-20-2006, 09:11 AM
Is the 210 near Beaumont??? :p :rolleyes:Foothill freeway.....
LOL---all roads lead to Beaumont :p

OnlyMoney
06-20-2006, 09:16 AM
What a wonderful thread to start. :rollside: :rollside:

Jordy
06-20-2006, 09:17 AM
What a wonderful thread to start. :rollside: :rollside:
I'd say so, but now Eliminator 4 Life is going to have to come on here and start a new thread about how all the TT threads have taken over Hot Boat and he's tired of it, but is going to start a new thread about it anyway. :D :D :D

OnlyMoney
06-20-2006, 09:24 AM
I'd say so, but now Eliminator 4 Life is going to have to come on here and start a new thread about how all the TT threads have taken over Hot Boat and he's tired of it, but is going to start a new thread about it anyway. :D :D :D
Ahh, the circle of HB life. :)

460 jus getn it
06-20-2006, 09:29 AM
Glad to see the stickers are out and about...........................................

Jordy
06-20-2006, 09:33 AM
Glad to see the stickers are out and about...........................................
You'd have some too, but you decided to skip out of work early. Hell, you could have even showed up at happy hour and I probably would have even bought you a beer, but no...
Although I did ship 2 of your stickers off yesterday because I didnt' grab any out of my boat. I need to restock the truck now and get your gear to ya. :D

Dave C
06-20-2006, 09:36 AM
I thought team turnkey would have gone the way of other "fads" but its really starting to blow-up.
I guess you just can't keep a good "grass-roots" movement down. :crossx:
pretty soon it will be international and there will be no stopping it.

hot_diggity_dog
06-20-2006, 09:36 AM
You where driving so fast I barely caught the plate but the STOKER sticker sure stood out!

Jordy
06-20-2006, 09:38 AM
You must have missed Piper's bird. He even came up with his own version of the logo because his stuff was shipped to Cali so he could pick it up when he came to town. We're global!!! :D :D :D
http://www.teamturnkey.com/images/chopper.jpg

ROZ
06-20-2006, 09:40 AM
210, 10 what's the difference... :D

460 jus getn it
06-20-2006, 09:44 AM
You'd have some too, but you decided to skip out of work early. Hell, you could have even showed up at happy hour and I probably would have even bought you a beer, but no...
Although I did ship 2 of your stickers off yesterday because I didnt' grab any out of my boat. I need to restock the truck now and get your gear to ya. :D
See you have some many of us convinced to try the jordan method of work. Ill tell ya what, you tell me where you are at for happy hour friday and first round is on me.......................

Dave C
06-20-2006, 09:44 AM
I stand corrected..... I guess you can't keep a good and righteous cause down... Power to the people(s)
You must have missed Piper's bird. He even came up with his own version of the logo because his stuff was shipped to Cali so he could pick it up when he came to town. We're global!!! :D :D :D
http://www.teamturnkey.com/images/chopper.jpg

460 jus getn it
06-20-2006, 09:45 AM
I thought team turnkey would have gone the way of other "fads" but its really starting to blow-up.
I guess you just can't keep a good "grass-roots" movement down. :crossx:
No way bro, Team Turnkey is here to stay............................................

91nordic29
06-20-2006, 09:47 AM
i dont have a sticker... :confused: :frown:

AZJD
06-20-2006, 10:19 AM
Hey can I be jumped out? I am noticing unmarked cars following me at all hours of the day! I am begining to think that they are on to us! :)

ChumpChange
06-20-2006, 11:22 AM
Let's finish the story..... then he'll start a thread about used Nordics for sale that are at blowout prices.

hot_diggity_dog
06-20-2006, 05:24 PM
OK who was that in the white suburban in the Car pool lane?
I was towing the Rhino
Oh so who was this???
HDD