PDA

View Full Version : Bodies Found!!

3 daytona`s
06-20-2006, 09:21 AM
I realize there was a previous post,but just reported our two soldiers were tortured beyond recognition.There were booby traps on and around them in an attempt to kill the people recovering them.The families were told could not view them because of the trauma they experienced. I don`t know about you guys this is time to take off the gloves,our guys know what needs to be done now give them the authority to get it done. :mad:

Biglue
06-20-2006, 09:36 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13432770/?GT1=8211
Just read that this morning. It is so enraging, sometimes I wish I had some say so in running that war. Just line these sons of bitches up 3 at a time. Do onto one of them like they did these two soldiers while the other 2 watch and hear the screams and horrors. You ask the 2nd one what intel questions are needing answers. If he doesn't cooperate double up the pain while the 3rd one watches. Someone is bound to crack. Once you have the required info deplete our arsenal by 25% on those areas we need to bomb. Then we can bring our troops home and just leave that god awful place behind. Name the bombing after these two troops. Sounds simple but far fetched I know but these animals are on a whole different level of fighting. :mad:

3 daytona`s
06-20-2006, 10:03 AM
Bill O`rielly yesterday had a great idea,inform everyone in Iraq that after 7:00 P.M you will be shot on sight no exceptions no matter man woman or child.That will make it much more difficult for the insurgents to be setting bombs and taking hostages.We must start to get tough.

26Daytona
06-20-2006, 10:22 AM
Bill O`rielly yesterday had a great idea,inform everyone in Iraq that after 7:00 P.M you will be shot on sight no exceptions no matter man woman or child.That will make it much more difficult for the insurgents to be setting bombs and taking hostages.We must start to get tough.
That's the way I would do it. I'm sick of those bastards over there, they are worse than animals.

Thorsinc
06-20-2006, 10:25 AM
This is so disgusting and frustrating to here especially the message we are sending our troops. The enemies can torture and kill you but if you take a few naked photos of your enemies we will condemn you prosecute you and drag you and your family through media hell for it. If a road side bomb goes off and kills your fellow soldiers - Don’t retaliate, lets send in CSI to figure it out first before you start shooting. If you wanted the war or not it doesn’t matter its here and its ugly get the press out and let our boys do what they need to do to end this with no questions asked and bring our boys home!

LAFD
06-20-2006, 01:05 PM
maybe someone can shed some light for me do any of the soldiers were gps units? cause i would think they should in the case were the get taken they would be able to be found before anything happened. if not than they should.

3 daytona`s
06-20-2006, 01:29 PM
Fox just reported a paid informant gave details where to find the bodies.As stated before get the media out and give special forces one order "GET IT DONE"

MagicMtnDan
06-20-2006, 01:34 PM
maybe someone can shed some light for me do any of the soldiers were gps units? cause i would think they should in the case were the get taken they would be able to be found before anything happened. if not than they should.
Backup was apparently 15 minutes away. Too little, too late, too far. :mad:

angry dad
06-20-2006, 01:47 PM
Gotta fight till death. Words cannot decribe my anger.

Froggystyle
06-20-2006, 01:50 PM
Just line these sons of bitches up 3 at a time. Do onto one of them like they did these two soldiers while the other 2 watch and hear the screams and horrors. You ask the 2nd one what intel questions are needing answers. If he doesn't cooperate double up the pain while the 3rd one watches. Someone is bound to crack.
You want that job? I don't.
All of my freinds over there don't want it either. Most of the population is very kind and generous, and truly happy we are saving them. Who do you choose to do this to?
Not trying to be a dick, but posts like this show a clear lack of regard for the person who would be forced to torture and kill an innocent person. I have close friends that got out of the Teams because they had to go kicking innocent people's doors in during the still of the night tracking down a lead.

Beer-30
06-20-2006, 01:51 PM
15 minutes? Hell, TWO minutes in a fight is forever.
I still say level the place and open a U.S.-owned glass factory, where all the profits from selling the glass goes toward the deficit.

Froggystyle
06-20-2006, 01:51 PM
This is so disgusting and frustrating to here especially the message we are sending our troops. The enemies can torture and kill you but if you take a few naked photos of your enemies we will condemn you prosecute you and drag you and your family through media hell for it. If a road side bomb goes off and kills your fellow soldiers - Don’t retaliate, lets send in CSI to figure it out first before you start shooting. If you wanted the war or not it doesn’t matter its here and its ugly get the press out and let our boys do what they need to do to end this with no questions asked and bring our boys home!
It is all part of why we are there... and we understand it. We are better than that, and it is what we are fighting for.

Biglue
06-20-2006, 02:34 PM
You want that job? I don't.
All of my freinds over there don't want it either. Most of the population is very kind and generous, and truly happy we are saving them. Who do you choose to do this to?
Not trying to be a dick, but posts like this show a clear lack of regard for the person who would be forced to torture and kill an innocent person. I have close friends that got out of the Teams because they had to go kicking innocent people's doors in during the still of the night tracking down a lead.
I was speaking out of anger. I am sure that many of our troops don't like what they are doing.
I think my post DOES have some validity. And perhaps it lacks regard to a person who thinks like you. What I posted is not for the ill fainted. I guarantee you that there is some strong stomached troops willing to do the unthinkable to save more lives. Take someone who lost a close friend etc. I guarantee you there is some troops ready and willing to not play by the book. We the USA have always tried to "play by the rules" during warfare. That a few POS would do what they did in the case of these two troops is way below any morals. I think that if you play on their level you actually get across. Does that make sense? At the end of the day until the end of this war, everyone has the same agenda. Go home and continue your way of life. If you "get across" to them on their level of fighting. I think they would consider that continuing their way of life is seeming further away. Just my .02. And BTW torture is "not supposed" to happen, but there is several instances where it is allowable. Just my .02.
And truthfully I don't know if I would want to have that job as you asked. Had I have no other choice, I'd give it my best.

Red Horse
06-20-2006, 02:57 PM
I understand your anger. These people only answer to what ever suits them at the time.
As soon as your anger takes you, you will get killed or hurt. Remaining focused, calm under pressure is what keeps people alive.
Americans as a whole could not take the US military bombing the hell out of neighborhood on the "might be". We grew up here as freedom loving and innocent till proven guity mentality. It is hard for someone to be a professinal and then go cowboy on someone for no other reason than they are in the wrong place at the wrong time.
You would be surprised on the amount of Iraqis that LOVE us. Our media doesnt really like love stories. They dont sell.
When I was at Mog. (Somalia) the Kenyans would say kill a Somali for me. Then they went on to explain that Americans are good people and try to feed and help. The Somalis are not good people, kill them.
Dont worry, there is a lot of shooting going on. We have LOTS of victories. WE are winning. The media doesnt say it. I know. I have been going to the Middle east since 90.
BTW, pisses me off as well. :cool:

LAFD
06-20-2006, 03:04 PM
so they do have gps on the soldiers or no?

Froggystyle
06-20-2006, 03:50 PM
Sometimes... but you need comms to make it work. Soldiers are trained to work with grid co-ords, so GPS or not, if they had comms they could have arranged help.
Without comms, you might as well have a day-glo vest on. With them, they might have survived.
Nobody has any trick panic device though that shows location and calls 911...

jbone
06-20-2006, 04:14 PM
With our govt. Our guys will start to take action and be put up on murder charges based on statements by the enemy.
Isn't this war? Unfortunately innocent and unarmed people sometimes die in the persuit of freedom and justice.
My heart goes out to the family members of all fallen soldiers.
J

piper
06-20-2006, 04:19 PM
No they don't carry those. The only thing close to something like that is a IR strob and that can only be seen at night under goggles. Not all the soldiers carry them either.
There are two views on this thread. I can tell you this, I'm here right now. I'm tried of this treatment on US soldiers. I'm tired of seeing soldiers get in trouble for doing their job, "during war". What do you want them to do? Yell at the bad guys to stop while they shoot at us?
Some you have been here before and some were here during the first Gulf War. Well this isn't like the first Gulf War. This is a desert version of Vietnam. You want to live..... trust your team ONLY!!! That's it. Oh and in case your wondering how I would know about the fighting in Vietnam..... my partner is a vet. 58 years old and he is the eyes behind my back.

Mardonzi
06-20-2006, 04:38 PM
Froggy and RH,, you guys fully understand the issues and hit on some great points. I was there in 86, different world, different mission at that time so I didn't have to experience what is going on now but I have been other places that I would rather have not been so I can relate. The thing to remember is that there is a reason we don't resort to the same tactics..
We are what most of the civilized world covets.. a self governed society that has a better quality of life than most. The thugs that are doing this thing are doing so for one reason and one reason only.. Fear of loss of power. It has nothing to do with religion. If by mutilating one of our soldiers recruits even one 13 year old wanna be martyr to serve thier purpose then they consider that a victory. One more servant.
The mission is worth it. The best thing we can do is let the in theatre commanders do their job to the best of their ability and put all the politics aside.
As far as the news media and their sensationalistic view of the world goes,, most can go straight to hell. Unfortunately, good news doesn't sell in todays market.. I do have to admit though that as a recovering "News Junkie", the reporting has helped with my kicking the habit. I refuse to watch any of the B.S news stations now.
OK,, Off my soap box now....

MONEYFURNOTHIN
06-20-2006, 05:14 PM
War is not a pretty thing, especially when it is fought by politicians. How about a few more of THERE innocents die, instead of our soilders. I understand the mission, and by no means am i saying kill them all. I believe there are alot of iraq citizens that are happy to see us, and the job our soilders are doing. Here is what i think. People are going to die in order to accomplish the mission, how about we make it a couple more of them and a few less of us. It is pretty disgusting to here americans excepting brutaly murdered american soilders . Over 2500 us soilders killed to date. Well im not sorry to say it, if "innocent" iraq citizens are killed trying to liberate there sorry ass country TO FOCKIN BAD. Let the generals fight this war and less us soilders will die. Maybe if we wernt so carefull when we attacked these animals and killed a few more "innocents", maybe the "innocents" would stop tolerating these animals in there society. I say fock them, pull the troops out. We went in Killed or captured the terorist govt. officals. There is no nucular threat. FOCK them if they want to live 3rd world and kill each other who cares, JUST DONT FOCK WITH THE USA. If they even sneeze in our direction we just send our planes back in and level the place again. No need to have our soilders on the ground over there.

3 daytona`s
06-20-2006, 05:21 PM
Piper, I understand reading all of our B.S. here may frustrating you and your group.Please understand this,there are many people here that are on your side. I do pray for you guys every evening as have a close family friend there also.I want you-us to win ,not cut and leave as in Vietnam come home safe and would love to meet you and have a big steak and beer on me. You have my utmost respect thank you Sir. P.S.I went through the first lottery drawing for the Vietnam War I would have gone but I`ve never been so scared in my life.Those guys went served came home to Jane Fonda-- You have my utmost respect also Gentlemen you are what keeps this country the one everyone wants to live in Thank-You.I must see the "WALL" I`m sure this will be a very emotional experience. Not Forgotten If you don`t like this country -Many Options :idea:

3 daytona`s
06-20-2006, 05:32 PM
Hey, posted earlier,I`m a Bill O`Rielly fan as I`m in the car often.I believe he has a firm handle on this deal,will you read and give your opinion please.His plan yesterday and especially today.We put a curfew there at 7:00 P.M. give some time that people know this and there can`t be crybaby`s coming in and making claims later.The 7:00 curfew means NO ONE out under no circumstances, :idea: get your business done during the day,this won`t cure the whole problem but it`s going to cut down on insurgent activity after dark.The CURFEW means after the info. period if you are out you are shot no exceptions no excuses it`s my life or yours. I think that is more than fair we`re giving them rules which seems have not been given you guys.

MagicMtnDan
06-20-2006, 05:53 PM
One American life lost is one too many for me but I am not against this war. I totally support of all of our troops there and elsewhere around the world. They're fighting for America and this country's ideals (democracy) and taking the fight to their backyard. :cool:
I wish the media ("our media") wasn't so left-leaning and supportive of the bad guys and so quick to skewer our soldiers (abu Gharab, Hadditha, etc.) but what can we do about the NY Times, the LA Times, and groups like the ACLU)? :mad:
All I know is America's soldiers since the Revolutionary War did NOT die so that our government could give amnesty to illegal aliens! Goddamn these spineless politicians! :mad: