PDA

View Full Version : Business Insurance????

BlackedoutF250
06-20-2006, 03:02 PM
Hey Guys Im starting a new business and Im going to need some insurance. Just looking for a referral if anyone has any for a good company to use. I need insurance for my boat dealership, it will need to cover all the boats and customer for demos. If anyone has any recommendations I would really appreciate it.
Thanks John

ChumpChange
06-20-2006, 03:04 PM
I refer all my business and commercial real estate customers to INSman here on the boards. INS stand for Insurance....not immigration.

BlackedoutF250
06-20-2006, 03:22 PM
thank you very much I will look into them.
Thanks John

Magic34
06-20-2006, 03:47 PM
Another referral for INSman. His name is Blane. Good guy.

superdave013
06-20-2006, 03:48 PM
why don't you roll it into the one you already have for the sicklifts company?

INSman
06-20-2006, 03:59 PM
Thanks for the kind words guys :cool:
Sometimes the best service I can provide is to offer up some free advise. There is at least one firm if not more that specialize in this type of insurance and the one that comes to mind is Westmar.
If that dos not work, try a Google search for Boat Dealer Insurance and you should get a few more options. Good luck with the new business :rollside:

BlackedoutF250
06-20-2006, 04:57 PM
Thanks Insman I check out wesmar, as far as doing it under Sick Lifts, I cant do that because Sick Lifts is just a distribution business run out of my home and warehouse. I rarely do installs so I dont have the need for insurance and I dont stock and inventory so I have no need for coverage there either. I appreciate the help and Ill look into wesmar, the other one I have heard about is Nationwide so Ive looked into them aswell.
Thanks John
Unique Marine Performance