PDA

View Full Version : Miami Wins.....

BajaMike
06-20-2006, 08:07 PM
Congradulations Shaq and D. Wade..... :idea:
Oh, and congradulations Kobe and Jerry Buss:D!!!!
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

dmontzsta
06-20-2006, 08:08 PM
That REALLY REALLY SUCKS!

mbrown2
06-20-2006, 08:10 PM
Nice move Shaq to give Wade the trophy.....luv to see Wade and Shaq win won together...

mbrown2
06-20-2006, 08:12 PM
With as little as Shaq contributed during the playoffs, the Heat could have probably won with Alonzo Mourning playing big minutes.
Dallas "probably" could have won the championship too.

Caribbean Jet
06-20-2006, 08:13 PM
Oh well, Not real happy to see them win, but they earned it.

BajaMike
06-20-2006, 08:17 PM
With as little as Shaq contributed during the playoffs, the Heat could have probably won with Alonzo Mourning playing big minutes.
Mourning had a great game and great series....lots of blocked shots and rebounds and assists, he's probably the best backup center in the league.... :idea:
But you don't really think they could have won it without Shaq, not that he is what he once was, but the team playing and confidence he inspires is worth a lot.
I'm glad to see them win it!!!

GAME TIME
06-20-2006, 08:22 PM
I have to admit, D. Wade is a great player. He really impressed me in the finals. Took over the game several times. He deserved the MVP and the championship.

All IN
06-20-2006, 09:04 PM
Wade was amazing ,the last 4 games he averaged over 35 points per game. It's nice to see Shaq win :cry: another championship, wish it was with the Lakers.

Jyruiz
06-20-2006, 09:12 PM
Congrats to the Heat and there fans.

unleashed
06-20-2006, 09:22 PM
Congrats to Shaq and the Heat. Good to see Riley win another championship finally. Some laker pieces on that team...peyton, shaq, Riley....Yeah!
Oh yeah Fock Kobe! :yuk:
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

BajaMike
06-20-2006, 09:25 PM
Congrats to Shaq and the Heat. Good to see Riley win another championship finally. Some laker pieces on that team...peyton, shaq, Riley....Yeah!
Oh yeah Fock Kobe! :yuk:
Deano
Oh yeah, fock Kobe and Jerry Buss!!!:D

skygod73
06-20-2006, 09:32 PM
Happy for Alonzo, F the rest of the Heat. The only good coming from this is Buss will have to crack open his wallet faster and get the Lakers some more help. I hate to admit it, but Wade is a stud.

unleashed
06-20-2006, 09:33 PM
Happy for Alonzo, F the rest of the Heat. The only good coming from this is Buss will have to crack open his wallet faster and get the Lakers some more help. I hate to admit it, but Wade is a stud.
Buss will always find a way to put together a good squad. It will probably take a couple of years though. We'll see.
Deano

Parker Dreamin
06-20-2006, 09:34 PM
Congrats to the Heat and there fans.
The team and the fans can eat a DIKC

MagicMtnDan
06-20-2006, 09:35 PM
Too bad you Lakers Kool-Aid drinkers don't realize that the Lakers traded the wrong guy. Too bad you don't realize that Wade is a better team player than Kobe-the-gunner.
Too bad for you that the Lakers may not make the finals again in your lifetime :rolleyes:

INSman
06-20-2006, 09:54 PM
Down 2 games to 0 and what should have been 3 to 0, and they come back for 4 straight, WOW !!! Nice job is all I can say :rollside:

SHOTKALLIN
06-20-2006, 11:03 PM
just like I predicted.

Kilrtoy
06-20-2006, 11:07 PM
AND you all counyed them out after game 2

JetBoatRich
06-21-2006, 04:54 AM
Congratulations to the new champions :cool:

dmontzsta
06-21-2006, 06:23 AM
Too bad you Lakers Kool-Aid drinkers don't realize that the Lakers traded the wrong guy. Too bad you don't realize that Wade is a better team player than Kobe-the-gunner.
Too bad for you that the Lakers may not make the finals again in your lifetime :rolleyes:
Really? Shaq did not do much of anything. Like it was said before, they could have won without Shaq. The Heat team is loaded with talent, everywhere you look there is good players. I still say Shaq has two years left and Kobe has about 10.

DILLIGAF
06-21-2006, 06:45 AM
Really? Shaq did not do much of anything. Like it was said before, they could have won without Shaq. The Heat team is loaded with talent, everywhere you look there is good players. I still say Shaq has two years left and Kobe has about 10.
LF sounds a little bitter.....lol
:)

OutCole'd
06-21-2006, 06:49 AM
So are you saying the Lakers would have won the Championship this year with Shaq instead of Kobe? :rolleyes:
With the bench Shaq would have had to work with, they would have been no better off, and would not have made the playoffs.

Gilligan
06-21-2006, 07:14 AM
We have discussed this before and as I said.... Shaq can win without Kobe but Kobe cannot win without Shaq!! :)

OutCole'd
06-21-2006, 07:16 AM
We have discussed this before and as I said.... Shaq can win without Kobe but Kobe cannot win without Shaq!! :)
On todays Lakers??

mbrown2
06-21-2006, 07:18 AM
Shaq would not have another ring unless he was playing with another hall a fame player (Wade).....as he would be without any LA rings if he had not had Kobe.....Jordan had Pippen; most champions or dynasty's have two great players....
You probably won't have a boat in your lifetime.....but who cares...

Jyruiz
06-21-2006, 07:37 AM
Yes, Shaq can win with out Kobe, but he can't win with out 3 former all-stars (Zo, GP, Walker) and one current all-star in Wade. Shaq has been in better shape the last two seasons, but his averages keep going down, he would have never lost any weight if he would have stayed with the Lakers, he got fat and content.

rivercrazy
06-21-2006, 08:02 AM
Congrats Miami - they earned the championship. As for Shaq - he did a lot in this series that doesn't show up in the stats. His defense was a huge contributor to their success. Dallas strategy of double and triple teaming Shaq really hurt them. But also led to Shaq's lower than normal finals production. Wade picked up the slack big time.
I'm a Laker fan but Buss made a big mistake as proven by these results. The Lakers were really lucky to even make the playoffs

Gilligan
06-21-2006, 08:02 AM
On todays Lakers??
And tomorrows Lakers too. :rollside:
Peyton Manning will never win a Super Bowl either. :)

MR HARLEY
06-21-2006, 10:35 AM
For Dr. Buss and the kobe
http://msn.foxsports.com/id/5713468_7_2.jpg

AirtimeLavey
06-21-2006, 11:00 AM
Look, Shaq's so old and lazy, he can't even keep his head up anymore. Giving him credit for the Heat's achievement is laughable. :yuk: Zo played better and had more of an impact. Wade's one hell of a player. I'd take him second, right afer Kobe. Wade sure beats the heck out of the other two drafted at the same time....Mello & Bron. Nice to see Riles and the others get one. Too bad the Maves couldn't find the hole in the second half. Lakers still most entertaining to watch. :D

dmontzsta
06-21-2006, 11:22 AM
Go right on down the roster all the players are impact players...
Derek Anderson
Jason Kapono
Michael Doleak
Udonis Haslem
James Posey
Gary Payton
Alonzo Mourning
Jason Williams
Antoine Walker
Dwayne Wade
Notice I didnt even mention Shaq? That team alone can get it done.

OutCole'd
06-21-2006, 11:36 AM
And tomorrows Lakers too. :rollside:
Time to put the pipe down.

Gilligan
06-22-2006, 03:18 AM
Time to put the pipe down.
There is no need to live in denial. I am a Colts Fan. I have accepted the fact that Peyton Manning will choke every year come playoff time. Since you are a Lakers fan you need to accept that Kobe will not win another title.

Old Texan
06-22-2006, 05:17 AM
Shaq doesn't contribute????????
Look at the attention he demands. The opposing team typically wastes 12 -20 fouls per game trying to send him to the line as much as possible. This puts the Heat in the penalty much earlier and if they could improve their free throw percentages they would win far more easily. Also the opposition front line and bench get into a lot of foul trouble and are far less effective. Shaq's presence on the court accounts for the rest of his team's success. But teams continue this Hack a Shaq strategy to no avail because Shaq gets away with more traveling violations and offensive fouls than anyone in the history of basketball. If league officials ever called the big oaf evenly with the rest of the league, he'd be out of every game by halftime.
Stopping short of saying there is a league mandate to let him "play", I think he gets more favor from officiating than any player in the league.
The Mav's made too many mistakes and got out played plus Wade is the real deal. I just get tired of watching "The Diesel" get what I consider an unfair advantage because the NBA thinks he's good for the game.

Hardly Satisfied
06-22-2006, 07:17 AM
you know Dr buss and Kobe are pissed

MR HARLEY
06-22-2006, 07:25 AM
Look, Shaq's so old and lazy, he can't even keep his head up anymore. Giving him credit for the Heat's achievement is laughable. :yuk: Zo played better and had more of an impact. Wade's one hell of a player. I'd take him second, right afer Kobe. Wade sure beats the heck out of the other two drafted at the same time....Mello & Bron. Nice to see Riles and the others get one. Too bad the Maves couldn't find the hole in the second half. Lakers still most entertaining to watch. :D
He has taco neck. :p
you know Dr buss and Kobe are pissed
Good.............:D