PDA

View Full Version : Trailer problem...

GAME TIME
06-20-2006, 08:17 PM
So I get my boat serviced in Havasu on Friday and as I was heading back to Bullhead City I noticed smoke coming from the right fender. I pull over and the front tire is hitting the fender. The spindle was shifted forward. It is an Extreme triple axle trailer. Any ideas on what could have happened or has this happened to anyone here? I did not hit anything.

BajaMike
06-20-2006, 08:20 PM
Maybe someone at the shop you serviced it at screwed it up...:confused:

GAME TIME
06-20-2006, 08:25 PM
Maybe someone at the shop you serviced it at screwed it up...:confused:
That's what I was thinking, but there is no way to proove it. :mad:

DILLIGAF
06-20-2006, 08:29 PM
I was around and just want you to know if you ever need any help just call me Joey.
That sucks....You got it home OK I guess. Now what?

GAME TIME
06-20-2006, 08:35 PM
I was around and just want you to know if you ever need any help just call me Joey.
That sucks....You got it home OK I guess. Now what?
Thanks Tom. Yeah, it was cool. I just took the tire off and went on my way. I tried to pry the spindle back and put the tire back on then it would just go back into the same position. There has to be something wrong with the torsion thing. It should be under warranty.

DILLIGAF
06-20-2006, 08:36 PM
Thanks Tom. Yeah, it was cool. I just took the tire off and went on my way. I tried to pry the spindle back and put the tire back on then it would just go back into the same position. There has to be something wrong with the torsion thing. It should be under warranty.
The problem is you will probably have to take it to Extreme or maybe Eliminator :(