PDA

View Full Version : Hi boys.............Miss me???

pixilatedpussy
06-20-2006, 09:53 PM
:220v: :crossx: :220v: :crossx: :rollside:

Daytona100
06-20-2006, 11:11 PM
Of course we miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Tom Brown
06-21-2006, 12:11 AM
With every shot so far. :cool:

Kim Hanson
06-21-2006, 05:54 AM
As much as I miss my boob thread on HB :p ..........( . )( . )..........

Roland the Fisherman
06-21-2006, 07:08 AM
Yeah, the singles are starting to build up in my wallet.

You Te
06-21-2006, 07:10 AM
:220v: :crossx: :220v: :crossx: :rollside:
NO!

pixilatedpussy
06-21-2006, 09:38 AM
Yeah, the singles are starting to build up in my wallet.
ROTFLMFAO! :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
06-21-2006, 09:38 AM
NO!
:yuk: Love you too! :220v:

pixilatedpussy
06-21-2006, 09:39 AM
Of course we miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
06-21-2006, 09:39 AM
As much as I miss my boob thread on HB :p ..........( . )( . )..........
Shall we start another one? :crossx: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
06-21-2006, 09:40 AM
With every shot so far. :cool:
:D :D :clover:

Mrs.Racer277
06-21-2006, 09:45 AM
Are you bored??? :cool:

Jet Hydro
06-21-2006, 09:46 AM
Sure :)

Kim Hanson
06-21-2006, 09:47 AM
I don't want to use ***boat Pics for space and HTML's suck big time :cry: , so that would be a no!...........( . )( . )............How are you doing now ?

Kim Hanson
06-21-2006, 09:50 AM
Are you bored??? :cool:
I guess you could say that, waiting on parts to put in a kick arse sound system in my truck and they keep sending the wrong shiat :mad: If I have to go back 1 more time, Im taking a " Fart Bag " with me...........( . )( . ).............

Kim Hanson
06-21-2006, 09:52 AM
Sure :)
I never even seen you post in the first one Slowy, whats up brah........( . )( . )............ :)

Roland the Fisherman
06-21-2006, 10:41 AM
:mad: If I have to go back 1 more time, Im taking a " Fart Bag " with me...........( . )( . ).............
????? What is D'mon doing in the Great White North? I would think the gay white Mustang would clash with all the snow.

dmontzsta
06-21-2006, 10:47 AM
????? What is D'mon doing in the Great White North? I would think the gay white Mustang would clash with all the snow.
And to think, I saw you on the 91w yesterday and didnt put my big white E150 into your rear! Next time you will get it.
:)

Kim Hanson
06-21-2006, 10:56 AM
That was funny...........( . )( . .............. :rollside:

Kim Hanson
06-21-2006, 10:59 AM
And to think, I saw you on the 91w yesterday and didnt put my big white E150 into your rear! Next time you will get it.
:)
I don't think Steve is like that Donald, man o man he calls his dick a E150 :p ...........( . )(. ).........Watch out Steve :p

Jet Hydro
06-21-2006, 11:01 AM
I never even seen you post in the first one Slowy, whats up brah........( . )( . )............ :)
jus killn time while I should be getting the hydro ready for the brick town. Hows bout you?

Jet Hydro
06-21-2006, 11:05 AM
Sorry I forgot:
Maxima`s are gay little Cars for gay little people

Kim Hanson
06-21-2006, 11:07 AM
jus killn time while I should be getting the hydro ready for the brick town. Hows bout you?
Day off and waiting on parts for the Bronco, should be hitting the lakes soon though :cool: Wife just called and said the bellhousing on my newer truck has a crack in it and needs to be fixed and she is over 5 hrs. away :cry: Tow truck called and Im looking @ $1000 bucks for sure, so this dayoff that is just started really isn't happening right now :cry: ............( . )( . )...........

dmontzsta
06-21-2006, 11:16 AM
I don't think Steve is like that Donald, man o man he calls his dick a E150 :p ...........( . )(. ).........Watch out Steve :p
lol

Jet Hydro
I know the feeling man, my blower is getting welded back together today....errrrrrrrrrrrr Brakes are bad on my little truck I let my girlfriend drive ((gotta fix today)) Brakes are bad on my 1 ton dully ((Gotta fix today)) The list never stops when you want a day off...errrr and to think I work for myself...lol... man I really need to get a real job and punch a time clock!!

dmontzsta
Day off and waiting on parts for the Bronco, should be hitting the lakes soon though :cool: Wife just called and said the bellhousing on my newer truck has a crack in it and needs to be fixed and she is over 5 hrs. away :cry: Tow truck called and Im looking @ $1000 bucks for sure, so this dayoff that is just started really isn't happening right now :cry: ............( . )( . )...........
one word...
CHEVY

Kim Hanson
06-21-2006, 11:20 AM
one word...
CHEVY
I need a window so I can put in the next stereo brah, CHEVY :p :p I have one 5 hrs. away that needs to be fixed , so shut up with Chevy!.........( . )( . ).............. :mad: :idea:

dmontzsta
06-21-2006, 11:55 AM
I need a window so I can put in the next stereo brah, CHEVY :p :p I have one 5 hrs. away that needs to be fixed , so shut up with Chevy!.........( . )( . ).............. :mad: :idea:
I know you have one 5 hours away, that is why I said chevy, cause that is the problem. If it was a FORD it would not be having this problem. :D

Kim Hanson
06-21-2006, 12:08 PM
I know you have one 5 hours away, that is why I said chevy, cause that is the problem. If it was a FORD it would not be having this problem. :D
Im going to stop cause, I want to take this out on someone for the shitty day off that has turned to crap @ noon. Another day Donald.....( . )( . )...........F UCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lucky
06-21-2006, 12:29 PM
Im going to stop cause, I want to take this out on someone for the shitty day off that has turned to crap @ noon. Another day Donald.....( . )( . )...........F UCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what - did the labatte factory burn down ??? lmao

You Te
06-21-2006, 06:44 PM
Another hi jacked thread.

Kim Hanson
06-21-2006, 07:13 PM
what - did the labatte factory burn down ??? lmao
That is impossible, whip it out and piss on it..........( . )( . )........ :p That would be the job to have as taste tester for Labatt Lite, dream job more like it :D :D

lucky
06-22-2006, 05:37 AM
Another hi jacked thread.
he used the word , Jacked , ha ha ha ha

You Te
06-22-2006, 06:33 AM
The bus was hi jacked. HA HA!

pixilatedpussy
06-22-2006, 09:14 PM
Typical.....Typical
Dont you all use code words? Or are we outta the closet here? :220v:

You Te
06-22-2006, 09:46 PM
Typical.....Typical
Dont you all use code words? Or are we outta the closet here? :220v:
Many of us are gay we don't like women. And just to prove it you can get some of your hot girl friends together, strip naked, dance around, and see if anyone has a gererous swelling of pride.

TAF
06-23-2006, 07:12 AM
I'm "up" for that party. I just want to be sure and prove I'm not gay. Where and When? While we're the subject, I want to thank "Lucky" again for picking me up at the SAC airport. Have you worn your "Hot" Modern Outlaw hotshorts and tanktop yet? LOL's

lucky
06-23-2006, 07:25 AM
I'm "up" for that party. I just want to be sure and prove I'm not gay. Where and When? While we're the subject, I want to thank "Lucky" again for picking me up at the SAC airport. Have you worn your "Hot" Modern Outlaw hotshorts and tanktop yet? LOL's
lol - I'd would have to be really drunk and passed out, before you'd be able to put "those shorts on my fat ass " lol the tank top , on the other hand acenutates my man titties lol ?--
OH and By the way , Your Sweet lil Niece sent me this picture Of you - that if i posted would - SCREAM GAY lol -- she sure is a nice girl -- better keep her away from Steve -- and ME - lol --

pixilatedpussy
06-23-2006, 08:18 AM
Many of us are gay we don't like women. And just to prove it you can get some of your hot girl friends together, strip naked, dance around, and see if anyone has a gererous swelling of pride.
Anything for my Favorite Fags!

HOSS
06-23-2006, 08:57 AM
these cats are sick

TAF
06-23-2006, 10:04 AM
This conversation is going all wrong. I'm only here to hear & see dancing girlfriends not other guy's swelling prides. And don't you hurt Poobah! Any of you ladies ever seen or felt Boohpah's head?
And as for my cousin, she's a grown women and can take care of herself (or get herself into trouble if she so chooses). Damn, I wish she wasn't my cousin, brains and beauty in such a sweet girl. You guys were on her like flys on sh.. ! You scared her off. Have you seen the photo she spoke of. I like it and plan to purchase a copy. It may be a bit gay but I'm comfortable w/ my goofiness, plus "the chicks dig it!"
Don't worry Lucky, I'd be afraid how you'd retaliate if I were to get you drunk & find a way to put those hot shorts on you.

lucky
06-23-2006, 02:34 PM
This conversation is going all wrong. I'm only here to hear & see dancing girlfriends not other guy's swelling prides. And don't you hurt Poobah! Any of you ladies ever seen or felt Boohpah's head?
And as for my cousin, she's a grown women and can take care of herself (or get herself into trouble if she so chooses). Damn, I wish she wasn't my cousin, brains and beauty in such a sweet girl. You guys were on her like flys on sh.. ! You scared her off. Have you seen the photo she spoke of. I like it and plan to purchase a copy. It may be a bit gay but I'm comfortable w/ my goofiness, plus "the chicks dig it!"
Don't worry Lucky, I'd be afraid how you'd retaliate if I were to get you drunk & find a way to put those hot shorts on you.
yes - Your sweet cousin sent me those pictures !
as long as you didn't get me drunk to get into my shorts , we alllllllllll goood - lmao -- have fun this weekend - hope you get the pontoon floating - Tell your kids I said hi -- My daughter is on her way to Hawaii - gonna swim with the dolphins - i said big deal - everytime we go to the lake you swim with a whale -- lmao see ya Rob

Roland the Fisherman
06-23-2006, 03:59 PM
I hate it when Lucky's nice to people.

HOSS
06-23-2006, 05:59 PM
bunch o` fags as usual,,,can`t build, deffinately can`t buy,,,cain`1t do jack but talk crap that they read outa da mags,,,,,,,,,,,REMEMBER BOYZ,,,,,,It ain`t just a rag,,its a mag? Tractor Pull,,,is the sheet! :crossx:

HOSS
06-23-2006, 06:00 PM
My ass stinks,,,stay away!

Mrs.Racer277
06-23-2006, 06:05 PM
Classic :p

You Te
06-23-2006, 07:15 PM
Yuk, naked women.

Kristy
10-02-2008, 12:18 PM
Sorry I forgot:
Maxima`s are gay little Cars for gay little people
If this is the case, what does Blown472 drive, a minima? :rolleyes:

Blown 472
10-02-2008, 05:41 PM
If this is the case, what does Blown472 drive, a minima? :rolleyes:
I am going to drive my foot right up your ****ing ass.:devil:

Kristy
10-02-2008, 07:23 PM
I am going to drive my foot right up your ****ing ass.:devil:
Easy there boy! let's try and pull in the reins a bit. :)

Blown 472
10-03-2008, 03:41 AM
Easy there boy! let's try and pull in the reins a bit. :)
Well hunny, you start talking shit in here you going to get it back.:D

Kim Hanson
10-30-2008, 02:56 PM
Well hunny, you start talking shit in here you going to get it back.:D
..........( . )( . )..........something like that anyways....:D :D