PDA

View Full Version : force boats

bulldogdad
07-26-2002, 09:36 AM
has anyone bought one of these hulls?,and if so was it an i/o or ouboard,read a few articles on them and they gave it rave revewies,but that seems to happen alot when you get to go out on free boatrides all the time,lol

Reaper1
07-26-2002, 01:16 PM
bulldogdad, I have been to the Force plant in Fontana, CA and in my opinion they give you a lot of boat for the price. Gaffrig gauges, Dana Marine products, etc. etc. It would be nice to talk to a Force owner and see how the boat has held up.
Grim

HavasuDreamin'
07-26-2002, 01:24 PM
Do a search with a key word of Force. This topic has been brought up twice and there have been some interesting discussions. Good Luck! :cool:

Charley
07-27-2002, 09:47 PM
Ya the owner of force is on here all the time...he has like 10 different screen names....hehehe Sorry I couldn't resist wink

Jrocket
07-29-2002, 07:37 PM
Charley:
Ya the owner of force is on here all the time...he has like 10 different screen names....hehehe Sorry I couldn't resist wink OK Charley....I see the bait you threw out for me..LOL..I know you cant resist,your a good sport.
And for the record,I am the owner of Force OffShore,and also DCB and Eliminator or was it Bayliner...Hell I cant remember...Now wheres my medication?.....Help me Charley!!!!!

Charley
07-31-2002, 04:06 PM
with all thos companies you must have a few doctors to write you a prescription for whatever ails you!!!! JR I really don't think you won force but I do think some one on the boards does....

bigwill
08-01-2002, 08:46 AM
Hey guys just wanted to help ya out with your questions and no I'm not the owner of force just a very satisfied customer anyway to answer reaper 1 and bulldogdad I bought force's 29 cat about 6 months ago and use it about every 2 weeks. I go to havasu and mojave and have not had a bad weekend yet. I can't say enough about it. She is holding up great. If you ever see me out there I'm the one with blue flames with a tangurine sweep just come up and I'll take you for a spin.

WetWillie
08-04-2002, 06:44 AM
Hey Charley,
Its BigWill. He finally got over his smoking hangover!
Will waht were you smoking? Eliminators or DCB's?
WW :p

Charley
08-04-2002, 08:57 AM
hehehe WW..... you are funny young padewan hehehe... JUST REMEMBER EVERYONE I DIDN'T SAY IT, I JUST GIGGLED! :D

bulldogdad
08-07-2002, 04:08 PM
hey big will,thanks too bad i'm on the east coast,i'd look ya up,maybe if i get to vegas again soon,was there last month and the only way i saw lake meade was from the airplane,lol. talked to the guy at east cost force and i must say was very friendly,answered alot of questions,and offered a ride if he had a bracket hanger there or would find a customer who just bought one to me to take a ride. what kind of power do you have and what numbers? he told me with a pair of 2.5"s i'd be :) looking at 113 mph with the 26. also said if i put 300 on it it would be insane,mmmmmmm,i like that,would appriciate any resopnse,and by the way does 97,000 sound reasnoable as i would be paying on it for 25 yrs at least ,lmao