PDA

View Full Version : havasu boat builder

future boater
02-18-2002, 08:46 PM
i was just wondering if you would care to comment on craigs problem with the aluminum gas tanks in his advantage.

future boater
02-18-2002, 08:50 PM
by the way he has a topic in ***boat hotspots titled aluminum gas tanks you should read it.

Donnie
02-19-2002, 08:00 PM
Havasu Boat Builder your silence speaks volumes...are you going to comment on Craigs problem or are you full of shit like we all suspect?
5 years on an aluminum tank glassed in the floor is shit and Advantage should take care of the problem and if they don't let the bad mouthing begin!!!

B-rad502
02-19-2002, 08:55 PM
yeah, I second that, Donnie! Where are ya' at Mr. Havasu Boat Builder?? I thought he worked for "Disadvantage", uh, I mean, Advantage!! Hee, hee, hee.
Oops, I'll be quiet now, there are not many VIP Vindicator owners out here to back me up! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

Charley
02-20-2002, 07:43 AM
I agree step up to the plate Advantage, is it gonna be a swing and a miss or are you gonna hit a homerum and take care of Craig's (really Advantages) problem.

Doug The Jeweler
02-20-2002, 02:07 PM
Here we go again.Jungle drums from Future boater and the people who hide behind an IP address.I for one am tired of your imature posts.It is time to make this message board a courtious one.Your post are unwelcome.DTJ

DogHouse
02-20-2002, 04:10 PM
DTJ, this looks a lot like your post in the "bow steer" thread about "starting sh_t", same complaint, different person. I didn't see anything too confrontational in either case...
-Brian

RiverDave
02-20-2002, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Doug The Jeweler:
Here we go again.Jungle drums from Future boater and the people who hide behind an IP address.I for one am tired of your imature posts.It is time to make this message board a courtious one.Your post are unwelcome.DTJ
Whose the one starting shit? I would believe by reading your posts that you are.
You consistently mock people, complain that there "playing god" or standing on soap boxes.. Everybodies off there soap box Doug, are you?
RD

rivercrazy
02-20-2002, 05:32 PM
DTJ. Where did anyone even make mention of the drums or make reference to IP addresses.
A reasonable question is being asked by a boater in need of assistance.
What's the big deal with this tread anyway?

Fat Chance
02-20-2002, 05:56 PM
DTJ, are you an angry guy or what?? Your posts tend to be a bit harsh. The guy asks a legit question.

future boater
02-20-2002, 05:58 PM
hey doug the jeweler, what the f^ck is your problem ? my post was not immature nor was i uncourteous. i am not hiding behind my ip address either. thanks for the support guys. doug the jeweler if you want to start the drums start them. i thought i WAS courteous about it.

Stupid Fast
02-20-2002, 06:58 PM
Doug The Jeweler you have started some tasteless shit on some of the HTM stuff so SHUT THE FU*K UP.
EMC
[This message has been edited by Stupid Fast (edited February 20, 2002).]

Riverhound
02-20-2002, 11:11 PM
Doug has been pulling the same kind of B/S for several years. He did the same troll and run on the real jet boat boards. I guess things dont change for old Doug.
River

Doug The Jeweler
02-21-2002, 11:52 AM
No Jungle Drums.............Right
It is attack time and you few are the best at it.It was a set up question.

Doug The Jeweler
02-21-2002, 12:20 PM
Does this seem polite to you?
Originally posted by Donnie:
Havasu Boat Builder your silence speaks volumes...are you going to comment on Craigs problem or are you full of shit like we all suspect?
5 years on an aluminum tank glassed in the floor is shit and Advantage should take care of the problem and if they don't let the bad mouthing begin!!!

DogHouse
02-21-2002, 12:21 PM
Well Doug, if your post was a setup, troll, whatever, then it looks to me like you're getting what you deserve. Come out strong with negative sh_t for no reason and you're likely to get flamed. It's just not necessary. I'm not much of a regular on the board, so I wouldn't want to speak for anyone else, but I for one wouldn't miss you if you decided to pack your bags and move on. Haven't seen you much on AHBA lately either, boo hoo.
-Brian

RiverDave
02-21-2002, 02:15 PM
Doug.... Nevermind
RD

Doug The Jeweler
02-21-2002, 03:56 PM
How are you and what are you talking about?
Originally posted by DogHouse:
Well Doug, if your post was a setup, troll, whatever, then it looks to me like you're getting what you deserve. Come out strong with negative sh_t for no reason and you're likely to get flamed. It's just not necessary. I'm not much of a regular on the board, so I wouldn't want to speak for anyone else, but I for one wouldn't miss you if you decided to pack your bags and move on. Haven't seen you much on AHBA lately either, boo hoo.
-Brian

RiverDave
02-21-2002, 03:59 PM
For only 20 posts Doghouse has already learned that your a pole smoker.. That should tell you something Doug..
If one person tells you that you have a problem.. **** em
If two, maybe you should evaluate it
If three? You got problems bro.. sorry to say, there won't be any drums, but you just were just voted to have the title "asshole" on this thread.. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
RD
[This message has been edited by RiverDave (edited February 21, 2002).]

rivercrazy
02-21-2002, 04:11 PM
No Jungle Drums.............Right
It is attack time and you few are the best at it.It was a set up question.
If it was a set up questions to start shit, you are here for only one purpose. To start shit and play games. At least we know what your priorities and agenda are....

DogHouse
02-21-2002, 04:11 PM
How are you and what are you talking about?
Doug, I'm fine, thanks for asking.
RD - You're killin' me at work, someone's gonna notice me LMAO !!!
-Brian

summerlove
02-21-2002, 04:20 PM
Wow, what a wild ride this thread is! I want to know what happened to Craig, Havasu Boat Builder (Advantage may build a good boat, but man, they have the UGLIEST colors I've ever seen), and how Craig's problem is being resolved. Hey Rodney King, where are you when we need your sound advice? I just wanna get along....

Doug The Jeweler
02-21-2002, 04:30 PM
What is a pole smoker? and what kind of boat do you have riverdave
Originally posted by RiverDave:
For only 20 posts Doghouse has already learned that your a pole smoker.. That should tell you something Doug..
If one person tells you that you have a problem.. **** em
If two, maybe you should evaluate it
If three? You got problems bro.. sorry to say, there won't be any drums, but you just were just voted to have the title "asshole" on this thread.. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
RD
[This message has been edited by Doug The Jeweler (edited February 21, 2002).]

future boater
02-21-2002, 04:32 PM
i just want to state that i started this thread to bring craigs problem to havasu boat builder's attention. not to start shit.

rivercrazy
02-21-2002, 04:34 PM
DTJ. What does the kind of boat RD has have anything to do with the subject? Not a logical statement there Doug. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

Doug The Jeweler
02-21-2002, 04:36 PM
What is a pole smoker? and what kind of boat do you have riverdave.Also River Dave you are awsome.you really know how to cut someone down to size.I really respect what you say.You are the stud.I can't for the next post as you have you have over 1000 of them.Does that mean you are the smartest or the biggest MOUTH.Your Friend Doug The Jeweler

Donnie
02-21-2002, 04:37 PM
Doug you have got to quit smoking CRACK.As far as banging the drums I don't even know what the **** your talking about.My post was made to get a response from HBB as he led us to believe he was somebody who might have some inside info on the boat building industry.
After reading all the posts on this subject HBB was probably wise not to comment at all.
As for you Doug remember JUST SAY NO!!!!!

rivercrazy
02-21-2002, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by future boater:
i just want to state that i started this thread to bring craigs problem to havasu boat builder's attention. not to start shit.
And it worked well as Advantage is now working with Craig on this. Positive all the way around. Craig gets the attention he deserves and Advantage preserves their reputation.

Doug The Jeweler
02-21-2002, 04:38 PM
Well what kind of boat do you have?
Originally posted by rivercrazy:
DTJ. What does the kind of boat RD has have anything to do with the subject? Not a logical statement there Doug. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

Doug The Jeweler
02-21-2002, 04:39 PM
You called him an asshole didn't you?
Doug you have got to quit smoking CRACK.As far as banging the drums I don't even know what the **** your talking about.My post was made to get a response from HBB as he led us to believe he was somebody who might have some inside info on the boat building industry.
After reading all the posts on this subject HBB was probably wise not to comment at all.
As for you Doug remember JUST SAY NO!!!!!

RiverDave
02-21-2002, 04:44 PM
What is a pole smoker? and what kind of boat do you have riverdave
Doug, think about what a "pole smoker" is and I'm sure it will come to light in a minute..
As far as what Kind of boat do I have? I currently do not own a boat. However you can often find me piloting a Nordic. Looks something like this...
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Havasu_and_The_River/Image069.JPG
RD

rivercrazy
02-21-2002, 04:47 PM
Well what kind of boat do you have?
If I thought it has something to do with the arguement/subject, I'd be happy to tell you. Since it doesn't, I won't. Stay focused there Doug, your making yourself look like a 12 year old here.

RiverDave
02-21-2002, 04:48 PM
Doug, you remember the guy that you were screaming profanities at during an AHBA event? Yeah... I know all about you Dougie, don't you worry about it.. I got more Narcs then Kojak.
RD

RiverDave
02-21-2002, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by rivercrazy:
If I thought it has something to do with the arguement/subject, I'd be happy to tell you. Since it doesn't, I won't. Stay focused there Doug, your making yourself look like a 12 year old here.
to be perfectly Honest RC, I'm not really worried about it.. Doug doesn't boat in the same place that I do, but if he did try something silly he'd get twisted up like a knot. I'm fairly familiar with Doug and not sweatin it, he likes to "stir the pot" alot but overall he's basically harmless.. Just kind of a Loud Mouth. He lives for threads like these, that's why he consistently makes them happen over and over again.. Don't matter I'm bored anyways so I'll bite.. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
RD

Doug The Jeweler
02-21-2002, 04:51 PM
I will admit that I made a mistake and posted that post on the wrong thread.Please excuse me

Donnie
02-21-2002, 04:54 PM
Whats the ****s your problem Doug??I don't recall starting the name calling shit but since your such a ****ing crackheaded idiot let it begin.
Every where you go you start shit and in case you are to stupid to figure it out shit for brains NO ONE gives a shit about you or your stupid ****ing comments,go blow you ****ing jerk!!!!!

Jrocket
02-21-2002, 04:58 PM
RD.You would twist him up like a knot? Easy now.We might have to get some betting going here.......JR

rivercrazy
02-21-2002, 04:59 PM
Easy there Donne. He's just tryin to get a rise out of us. He does it all the time on different boards like a revolving door

RiverDave
02-21-2002, 05:01 PM
Whoa... That just crossed over to the next level.. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif There was some definate hatred in there. I can see this is not your first experience with "The Jeweler." http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif LOL
RD

Donnie
02-21-2002, 05:02 PM
Yep your right RC.
I'm just glad Craigs seems to be getting taken care of by advantage,that what this was all about anyways.

RiverDave
02-21-2002, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Jrocket:
RD.You would twist him up like a knot? Easy now.We might have to get some betting going here.......JR
Did I say I was going to twist him up like a knot? That's funny I don't remember saying that.. I said he would get twisted up like a knot. Generally I'll make a swabbie/deckhand handle my "light work." http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif I'm a drinker, not a fighter.. LOL
RD

Doug The Jeweler
02-21-2002, 05:06 PM
Ok you keep bringing up the incendent about my screaming at the guy at the ABHA event.I had a Freshly painted duck tied to my anchor rope where I parked my boat and this ocean going boat pulls into my space running over my duck bouy.It was so close to his props I was sure it must have wrapped around his props and his boat with 2 engines was so loud that the only way I could have got their attention was to scream.They never even heard me anyway.It was our 10 th anniversary and my wife had spent many hours painting the duck and gave it to me THAT DAY as an anniversary present.What would you do if a huge boat carelessly runs over your wifes anniversary gift she just gave you, not caring about your property.If you loved your wife,you might have done something simular.
Doug, you remember the guy that you were screaming profanities at during an AHBA event? Yeah... I know all about you Dougie, don't you worry about it.. I got more Narcs then Kojak.
RD

Doug The Jeweler
02-21-2002, 05:14 PM
I wish that the boat who ran over my duck, would have pulled in a few inches further and caught my duck and boat anchor in his prop .It would have taken out both props and no one would say anything except how stupid that guy was to run over a bouy.Well,we will never know will we.

DogHouse
02-21-2002, 06:14 PM
RD nice er, um, boat! That going to be at BBSP???
Donnie, yeah, what you said!
DTJ, don't put your duck in the lake if you don't want it to get run over by a boat. You going to ask me what kind of boat I have now?
-Brian http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

H G Big
02-21-2002, 06:26 PM
The management team at Advantage is soo customer satisfaction oriented. It is amazing that they are still in business. But, as long as you can climb a tree to lie, if you have to tell the truth on the ground Bob S. Mrs. C. and those in between can carry on. Great boat, the Victory as long as you don't w3ant something from the factory.

Jrocket
02-21-2002, 07:28 PM
RD...You got swabbie's and deckhands? Just how big is the ol Nordic? What do you make them Swabbie's wear,G-strings I hope...HEHEHE.......Just poking at ya ribs RD...JR

DMB
02-21-2002, 08:11 PM
A duck for A ****,A **** for A duck,and A realy bad day for A ****ed up duck.
Your killing Me.

Doug The Jeweler
02-22-2002, 01:34 AM
Hi Donnie,
Who are you and where do you live?When most Donnies grow up they call themselves Don.
Whats the ****s your problem Doug??I don't recall starting the name calling shit but since your such a ****ing crackheaded idiot let it begin.
Every where you go you start shit and in case you are to stupid to figure it out shit for brains NO ONE gives a shit about you or your stupid ****ing comments,go blow you ****ing jerk!!!!!

Cole
02-22-2002, 07:00 AM
DMB.......thats was funny!!! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif:Cole

B-rad502
02-22-2002, 08:22 AM
Damn Mr. Belly Ring, Toe Ring, I mean "Jeweler", what the hell is your problem?? I think you need to stand down pal, you're barking up the wrong tree.
This all started to get Craig some help, which it did, thanks to the "friendly" people on this board. Thumbs up to those friendly people (you're not on that damn list) http://free.***boat.net/ubb/frown.gif

MrHavasuCat
02-22-2002, 09:26 AM
I don't know DTJ, but I will give my opinion on those stupid ****ing ducks. Someone had one floating in the cove at the nautical inn two years ago at the AHBA poker run. Well the duck blended in to the water and since the bow of my cat is higher than the stern, and the cove was packed with a lot of boats driving around I could not see this stupid duck. Well I ended up driving over the duck getting the rope from the duck caught around one of my gearcases. By the time I shut the motor off it was to late. It damaged one of my labed cleavers at the price of a grand.
I pulled my boat up onto the shore and spend some time in the cold water cutting the rope and duck off the gearcase. The guy who owned the duck acted like he was more concerned about his stupid ****ing duck. I told him what the prop cost that had just been damaged and all he cared about was his duck. In my opinion you should use a visible buoy and not a duck to mark an anchor. My .02

RiverDave
02-22-2002, 09:59 AM
MrHavasuCat, if ya don't mind me asking...
Who was the Owner of the "Stupid ****ing Duck?" http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
Was he screamin profanities at ya in front of a bunch of kids?
RD
[This message has been edited by RiverDave (edited February 22, 2002).]

MrHavasuCat
02-22-2002, 10:27 AM
RD,
I thought it was me he was talking about, but he said it was an offshore boat with what sounds like inboards. I was running outboards at the time on my last Mach 26. I don't think it was me. I did not hear anybody yelling profanities at the time, and being that I was pretty upset it was probably good tfat he did not.

Doug The Jeweler
02-22-2002, 10:28 AM
Ha Ha.You should watch where you are going.It is the stupid drivers fault.Don't blame your stupidity on a decoy duck
Originally posted by MrHavasuCat:
I don't know DTJ, but I will give my opinion on those stupid ****ing ducks. Someone had one floating in the cove at the nautical inn two years ago at the AHBA poker run. Well the duck blended in to the water and since the bow of my cat is higher than the stern, and the cove was packed with a lot of boats driving around I could not see this stupid duck. Well I ended up driving over the duck getting the rope from the duck caught around one of my gearcases. By the time I shut the motor off it was to late. It damaged one of my labed cleavers at the price of a grand.
I pulled my boat up onto the shore and spend some time in the cold water cutting the rope and duck off the gearcase. The guy who owned the duck acted like he was more concerned about his stupid ****ing duck. I told him what the prop cost that had just been damaged and all he cared about was his duck. In my opinion you should use a visible buoy and not a duck to mark an anchor. My .02

Doug The Jeweler
02-22-2002, 10:32 AM
I can see you just don't get it .maybe its because you don't have a boat.You forgot what is was to be kind,but if you want to keep it up like a grade school kid then I''m game
MrHavasuCat, if ya don't mind me asking...
Who was the Owner of the "Stupid ****ing Duck?" http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
Was he screamin profanities at ya in front of a bunch of kids?
RD

DMB
02-22-2002, 10:39 AM
Not the ****ed up ****in duck again, ****in Duck,****! Sir please remove your ****in duck from the ****in water its ****ed my prop,now my day has been ****ed and your duck is ****ed up,How much prop would a wood duck **** if a wood duck could **** prop.
About a grand worth! (**** the Duck)
Sorry Could't help myself.

DogHouse
02-22-2002, 10:43 AM
Speaking of not getting it...
Looks like ANOTHER bad day for a ****ed up duck! (great line DMB)
You know, I'm going to have to retract an earlier statement of mine. I would miss you if you were gone Doug. This thread has been pretty amusing.
-Brian http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

Doug The Jeweler
02-22-2002, 10:44 AM
Thats very funny.You are good
Originally posted by DMB:
Not the ****ed up ****in duck again, ****in Duck,****! Sir please remove your ****in duck from the ****in water its ****ed my prop,now my day has been ****ed and your duck is ****ed up,How much prop would a wood duck **** if a wood duck could **** prop.
About a grand worth! (**** the Duck)
Sorry Could't help myself.

MrHavasuCat
02-22-2002, 10:54 AM
I tryed not to be a dick, as I stated I don't know you DTJ. I remember you from the AHBA web site but I don't know you. I always watch were I am going but with all the boat traffic, and the duck being close to the color of the water I could not see it. I don't know if you have been in a cat like mine, but when you are sitting down driving the boat the bow of the boat is considerably higher than the stern which also limits visibility in regards to small objects low in the water in front of the boat. In my opinion lake Havasu is no place for decoy ducks to be placed in a high traffic area. Since I was not the only person that ran over a duck in the same cove during the same event that should tell you something. You have to be a moron to place a duck out there. At least I got a little satisfaction that my cleaver chopped the duck up.

B-rad502
02-22-2002, 11:14 AM
Hey, if the "Duck" can't run with the big boys, stay on the shore!! We all know who you are Doug, and you are making a complete ass of yourself. Your history on these boards speaks for itself.
Doghouse, You're usually a pretty mellow dude, "Doug The Jeweler" or Doug Ardans from Nor Cal sure got you goin"!! How's the Cheetah running??
BTF (Brad The Fireman)

B-rad502
02-22-2002, 11:16 AM
Oh yeah, DMB, That's some funny shit!! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

DMB
02-22-2002, 12:48 PM
Quack Quack......Quack
Doug,I know in some previous posts some guys were very quick to govern the topic,They have stopped just as promised. I don't know you well enough to hold an opinion of you,But you came on the thread like a baby elephant with a thorn in its foot.
Half the guys on this post don't even know where the thorn originated from, so when you came on like you did, most were saying who the ****? and what the ****?
Best to let a dead dog stay dead,your not going to win anyone over this way,You stired the bucket shit and got a bunch on your shirt and shoes,thats alright go clean up cause your stinking the place up.Then come on back with a new set a glasses.
P.S. Sorry about your ****in duck,Maybe better to paint him orange or bright purple,you have got to admit the whole purpose of the bouy is to be seen,Stick out,Hazzard,Carefull ect, not to blend that works with the pool chlorinater only.
[This message has been edited by DMB (edited February 22, 2002).]

DogHouse
02-22-2002, 12:59 PM
Ah come on B-rad, can't a guy have a little fun once in a while?!?! Just thinking back over the past few years of posting on AHBA and some of the really odd things that have been said by a certain "duck". Maybe it just finally got the best of me, who knows. Anyways, enough about that, let's talk boats! My poor Cheetah is in pieces all over the garage floor! After this weekend, I'm hoping to have the motor back in. After that, I need to do some mods on the exhaust, finish installing the stereo upgrades, throw the drive back on there, and hit the lake. This warm weather is givin' me the itch! I'm cautiously optimistic that we'll be running even better this year. You making any changes over the winter, or just patiently saving some pennies for that future feline upgrade?
-Brian

Doug The Jeweler
02-22-2002, 01:19 PM
Your probably right.I forgot to tell you my duck was painted Red and white.Hard to miss.I guess you had to be there so I'll shut up for now.DTJ
Originally posted by DMB:
Quack Quack......Quack
Doug,I know in some previous posts some guys were very quick to govern the topic,They have stopped just as promised. I don't know you well enough to hold an opinion of you,But you came on the thread like a baby elephant with a thorn in its foot.
Half the guys on this post don't even know where the thorn originated from, so when you came on like you did, most were saying who the ****? and what the ****?
Best to let a dead dog stay dead,your not going to win anyone over this way,You stired the bucket shit and got a bunch on your shirt and shoes,thats alright go clean up cause your stinking the place up.Then come on back with a new set a glasses.
P.S. Sorry about your ****in duck,Maybe better to paint him orange or bright purple,you have got to admit the whole purpose of the bouy is to be seen,Stick out,Hazzard,Carefull ect, not to blend that works with the pool chlorinater only.
[This message has been edited by DMB (edited February 22, 2002).]

B-rad502
02-22-2002, 01:48 PM
Doghouse, no mods here! Saving up for a new suv this summer http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gifI know what you mean about the itch! Our boat is waxed and ready, just waiting for an open weekend day to hit Pleasant. So, how many ponies is that 572 pushing out now?? Looking forward to seeing it run. Are you guys going to be at Havasu the last weekend in April??
Brad

DogHouse
02-22-2002, 02:05 PM
Hey Brad, uh, well, we found out that the crank had a little problem, so we swapped it for a new one. A bigger one. Now it's a 588, heeheehee... It made 769hp/760tq last week on the dyno with headers. We'll probably lose a few ponies with the marine manifolds but it should still be "sufficient". If not then I can always go for a ride in my friend's twin turbo hemi Cheetah! Nice thing will be going back to pump gas since we dropped compression a little. Not sure what my April plans are. I'd like to go out to watch the BBSP, but the poker run is the following weekend and that would be fun too. Maybe I can talk Amy into both!
-Brian

RiverDave
02-22-2002, 02:37 PM
Your probably right.I forgot to tell you my duck was painted Red and white.Hard to miss.I guess you had to be there so I'll shut up for now.DTJ
I wonder how much of this is true.. Whether there was a "duck" and if it was painted red and white or like a mallard. To be perfectly honest you should hold out for something better for your anniversary then a wooden duck. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif I'm not tryin to talk sh*t, but these forums are open to everyones opinions right duck?
Anyone want to "speculate" how the duck met it's demize? LOL
RD

Doug The Jeweler
02-22-2002, 03:40 PM
I am very fortunate.I get what ever I want when ever I want it.If I can afford it.I might die next week and I could have enjoyed it for 1 week so go for it.I am lucky my wife is very generous and understanding.We have a rule"You get something for your boat and I get to spend at least that much on the house.Our neighbors call our house the Winchester Mistery House as it is never done and my boat stays shiney with all the bells and whistles.It's only fair.
I wonder how much of this is true.. Whether there was a "duck" and if it was painted red and white or like a mallard. To be perfectly honest you should hold out for something better for your anniversary then a wooden duck. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif I'm not tryin to talk sh*t, but these forums are open to everyones opinions right duck?
Anyone want to "speculate" how the duck met it's demize? LOL
RD

Donnie
02-22-2002, 05:08 PM
Hi Donnie,
Who are you and where do you live?When most Donnies grow up they call themselves Don.
Why the hell would I want to grow up!!!I don't want to end up being a ducker ****er like yourself.I hope to see you at the poker run in Havasu with your ****er ducker,I think there are more than a few of us that want to send that duck to HELL

Ghighway
02-22-2002, 05:29 PM
Way to go DUG.....didn't know you were into ducks......I just thought you were a chicken choker http://www.plauder-smilies.de/nosmile/claps.gif

RiverDave
02-22-2002, 05:44 PM
Ya know... Since were on the flaming Doug a little bit Topic, I'd like to address something you said to me Doug, that actually had some impact on the way I post around here.
You were pissin and moanin about the "Jungle Drums" as you call them, and then saying if anyone disagreed with me "The IN crowd" would come and kick them off. Something to that effect.. After that comment I really tried to mellow out..
I just wanted to point out that EVERY SINGLE PERSON in this thread that has been giving you shit, I have not had more then one conversation with (most I have had no conversation with) on the boards or have I ever met in person, with the exception of RiverCrazy..
That Leaves
Stupid Fast
Dog House
B-Rad 502
Future Boater
RiverHound
Donnie
DMB
MrHavasuCat
and finally Gighway
whom don't run in my crew. So you can't be blaming this on me. Like I said,
if one person sais you have a problem.. **** em
If two, then perhaps investigate
If three, then you have a problem..
If Eleven?? You got Doug The Jeweler.. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

Doug The Jeweler
02-22-2002, 06:46 PM
Thanks Dave

RiverDave
02-22-2002, 06:50 PM
No problem bud.. The first step to recovery is knowing you have a problem..
(BTW after some of the posts you've laid down in the past, this playing the "victim" sh*t isn't flyin with me)
RD

Doug The Jeweler
02-22-2002, 07:06 PM
I'm not appologizing to anyone or asking for pity.I was just setting the record straight.It has been thrown in my face several times lately and I haven't said a word about in my defense.I thought it was about time.I can and will take on anybody all by myself I don't need any pitty,just like yourself.If you want to see what my duck looks like ,it was painted to match my boat. www.norcal***boats.com (http://www.norcal***boats.com)
No problem bud.. The first step to recovery is knowing you have a problem..
(BTW after some of the posts you've laid down in the past, this playing the "victim" sh*t isn't flyin with me)
RD

Doug The Jeweler
02-22-2002, 07:10 PM
PS I have no problems that a good fast pass won't take care of.I'm going out tommarow.It is going to be 72 degrees.Anderson Res.in Northern California
Keith Z. is going out with me.His boat is in the shop too.

Doug The Jeweler
02-23-2002, 05:39 AM
You know there are 12 people are defending this rude Flaming comment directed tward HBB and you feel I have a problem .Flaming is far too common on this board.Riverdave tries to seperate himself from the,defense of this rude statement at the end. He Says,"I am my own person" ,The more that I think about it, he fires the largest flame then trys to condone his rudeness by making statements like,"that Doug has a problem". Doug is the bad guy.I do have a problem with flaming and I will be the bad guy for a while until you rediscover this board was set up for REAL boaters.

Donnie
02-23-2002, 06:41 AM
O.K. one more time for the kid that rides the short bus......Doug, I was trying to get HBB to comment on Craigs problem,after all he made many comments on his insider knowlage of the coustom boat building in Havasu.I was not trying to flame him as you call it.
Doug remember just say NO!!!!

Charley
02-23-2002, 10:07 AM
DAMN! Sounds like the next UFC is gonna feature DTJ vs Donnie at the AHBA Poker run.... does anyone know if the octagon will fit in the hot boat cove at the Nautical Inn?

Doug The Jeweler
02-23-2002, 02:05 PM
To Who?You?....OK No Donnie
O.K. one more time for the kid that rides the short bus......Doug, I was trying to get HBB to comment on Craigs problem,after all he made many comments on his insider knowlage of the coustom boat building in Havasu.I was not trying to flame him as you call it.
Doug remember just say NO!!!!
[This message has been edited by Doug The Jeweler (edited February 23, 2002).]

Doug The Jeweler
02-23-2002, 02:15 PM
mistake sorry

Doug The Jeweler
02-23-2002, 02:17 PM
http://www.wavsite.com/sounds/misc/misc09.wav

B-rad502
02-23-2002, 08:25 PM
You are one strange "duck", no pun intended.

future boater
02-24-2002, 11:30 AM
i cant believe this thread is still going.

Doug The Jeweler
02-24-2002, 03:58 PM
You started it
Originally posted by future boater:
i cant believe this thread is still going.

future boater
02-24-2002, 07:50 PM
lmao that sounded like a little kid, i hope that was how you intended it. that was pretty
funny.

future boater
02-24-2002, 07:51 PM
damn smilies.

hulshot
02-28-2002, 08:19 PM
hey doesn't DTJ boat on lake Berressa in nor Cal, and didn't he own one of those loud obnoxious go nowhere jet boats, name sounds very familliar.