PDA

View Full Version : one more pontoon question please?

FREIND OF AA AND TA
06-21-2006, 04:11 PM
Can you ski and wakeboard??
My kids will kill me if they cant.
Is it harder or easier than a deck boat?
Thanks for all the other info today.

2Driver
06-21-2006, 04:13 PM
That's all we did behind our Tritoon. Small wake on plane for skiing and killer off plane wakes for tubes and boarding. Did lot of deep waters and beach starts. It' not a mastercraft but we skied alot and used it all the time just for that.

Eliminator 4 Life
06-21-2006, 04:13 PM
Can you ski and wakeboard??
My kids will kill me if they cant.
Is it harder or easier than a deck boat?
Thanks for all the other info today.
The JC has a wakeboard package that comes on it with storage in the floor for wakeborads. I also have deck boats if you need that :) Im also having a huge sale this weekend if you need something let me know. Rob

Warlockjer
06-21-2006, 04:21 PM
I see a JC in your future! :) :)

2Driver
06-21-2006, 04:26 PM
The JC has a wakeboard package that comes on it with storage in the floor for wakeborads. I also have deck boats if you need that :) Im also having a huge sale this weekend if you need something let me know. Rob
My buddy just bought in Havasu and is boatless. He is looking at the Ebbtide 2400 fun deck. What do you have that might work for him.

Eliminator 4 Life
06-21-2006, 06:09 PM
My buddy just bought in Havasu and is boatless. He is looking at the Ebbtide 2400 fun deck. What do you have that might work for him.
I got a 246 JC tritoon with a 5.7liter in it ready to tear up the water. If you want pm me his number Ill call him tomorrow. Rob

Seadog
06-21-2006, 06:09 PM
There is little that you can't do with a pontoon. Enough power, with the right drive setup, and you can have a blast.