PDA

View Full Version : What weekend for the Sept Cat Attack?

Boatmaster
06-21-2006, 04:56 PM
I'm open to any weekend in sept, just keep in mind in september the water and the weather temps start turning by the day at Shasta.

blown65
06-21-2006, 05:05 PM
Personally we always go on the holiday anyways so that works best, but if its the following weekend it just gives me a reason to go that one too. :)

Robbie Racer
06-21-2006, 06:25 PM
I'm open for any weekend after the Labor Day weekend. It sounds like we would lose Wayne and Kayler if we stay with the weekend after labor day.

ELIMINAT THIS
06-21-2006, 06:54 PM
I'm open for any weekend after the Labor Day weekend. It sounds like we would lose Wayne and Kayler if we stay with the weekend after labor day.
Dont worry about me im sure my boat will have a broken drive again. :) Im sure carlos will be at the sea food fest also.

acatitude
06-21-2006, 07:32 PM
pick a weekend, im in

H20 Animal
06-21-2006, 11:09 PM
Labor Day weekend is the first weekend of September and might draw the largest group. The 1st through the 4th would be Friday - Monday, but count me in regardless of the date.

LUVNLIFE
06-22-2006, 03:36 AM
I say we stay away from the Holiday weekend. More room for us on the non holiday weekend to do our thing :cool:

JetBoatRich
06-22-2006, 03:41 AM
I say we stay away from the Holiday weekend. More room for us on the non holiday weekend to do our thing :cool:
what thing is that :)

LUVNLIFE
06-22-2006, 04:43 AM
what thing is that :)
THE THING :p :rollside:

Mrs Luvnlife
06-22-2006, 06:49 AM
We'll jump on any weekend other than Labor Day in September. We usually stay home on holiday weekends with all the kooks on the water :D , so if ya pick one, we'll be there.

Boatmaster
06-22-2006, 06:57 AM
I agree. So lets try this The weekend of the 15th-17th. I could care less about the Seafood Fest, I have been three time and have been disappointed every time. If you are on shore you can't see much, and it is geared toward larger boats than all of our junk. :rolleyes: I tip my hat to Chris and Bob for getting the some what average lake boater get together some quality coverage.

Robbie Racer
06-22-2006, 07:01 AM
I'm in for the 15th-17th weekend. I agree that we should stay away from a holiday weekend.

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
06-22-2006, 07:09 AM
REDNECK and crew are in for cat attack in sept. 15-17 and will look into 3story house boat for party central. BIG JOE :crossx: :skull: :crossx:

acatitude
06-22-2006, 07:35 AM
I'm good with whichever weekend. the earlier the better for water and weather conditions

Rock-it man
06-22-2006, 07:36 AM
I agree. So lets try this The weekend of the 15th-17th. I could care less about the Seafood Fest, I have been three time and have been disappointed every time. If you are on shore you can't see much, and it is geared toward larger boats than all of our junk. :rolleyes: I tip my hat to Chris and Bob for getting the some what average lake boater get together some quality coverage.
You are right it is set up for bigger boats but with Teague on board they are really working on making it a huge LOTO type event and are working on making it more small boat friendly also. I have been to Shasta for Labor Day a hundred times and it was never over crowed there that weekend so don't just throw out that weekend. I will try and stop by whatever weekend you all decide.
Thanks Wayne

Boatmaster
06-22-2006, 08:09 AM
Not that they have ever given us any slack, but after Labor Day weekend the Sheriff is next to never seen. No other boats and no sheriff make a weekend go much smoother. Late September at Shasta is very hard to beat as long as the weather holds out. A few years back the Cat Attack was held on the third weekend and it was one of the best weekend I have ever seen at Shasta.

TUNNEL T
06-22-2006, 09:03 AM
i'm In

abraman1326
06-22-2006, 11:58 AM
Can y'all pick a weekend so I can make my reservations, please. I like the weekend after Labor Day...
BRA

LUVNLIFE
06-22-2006, 06:21 PM
Can y'all pick a weekend so I can make my reservations, please. I like the weekend after Labor Day...
BRA
Don't threaten us with showing up Bra :D :D :D