PDA

View Full Version : Thank you CHP!

bordsmnj
06-21-2006, 06:13 PM
I was driving home from work, NB on the 405 inbetween Fairview and Euclid when my truck died, right as I pulled into the carpool lane. Needless to say I caused worse traffic than was already going on. A CHP got there before the tow truck and pushed my truck to the right side so I was safe and sound and no longer blocking traffic. He also told me to just flip anyone off who was honking and yelling at me. He was super cool!
thanks for the help!!
BTW, alternator died. :yuk:
Sorry if any of you were stuck in traffic caused by me. :)
Mrs. Bordsmnj

HM
06-21-2006, 06:15 PM
He also told me to just flip anyone off who was honking and yelling at me.
Just simply yell "Shut your pie hole, I'm working here!!!"

Ziggy
06-21-2006, 06:26 PM
I was driving home from work, NB on the 405 inbetween Fairview and Euclid when my truck died, right as I pulled into the carpool lane. Needless to say I caused worse traffic than was already going on. A CHP got there before the tow truck and pushed my truck to the right side so I was safe and sound and no longer blocking traffic. He also told me to just flip anyone off who was honking and yelling at me. He was super cool!
thanks for the help!!
Mrs. Bordsmnj
Linda is gonna piss off Kilr with a positive CHP remark.... :p
Glad he was able to help you and get you to safety...

Beer-30
06-21-2006, 07:08 PM
Safety, Service, and Security.

NOTALENT
06-21-2006, 07:32 PM
I must have just missed ya linda...good thing...I would have been honking and the air horn blowing out the window!!!!! :crossx: Haha....That sucks...that was always a fear of mine when I had the chevelle... :p

hallett21
06-21-2006, 08:34 PM
Just simply yell "Shut your pie hole, I'm working here!!!"
anger managment- jack nicholson

HM
06-21-2006, 08:58 PM
anger managment- jack nicholson
If I had a nickel for every time I got in a fist fight at a chick flick.

hotsand65
06-21-2006, 09:25 PM
What amazes me is that the assholes that honk as if you "planned" to fu#k up traffic for them. :yuk:

Kilrtoy
06-21-2006, 10:43 PM
Linda is gonna piss off Kilr with a positive CHP remark.... ..
F%$# that what amazes me is that you stopped there, on the left side of the freeway
AT ALL COST PULL TO THE RIGHT Shoulder, It wil help minimize the accident/death rate.
ALWAYS PULL TO THE RIGHT , AT ALL COST

riverbound
06-21-2006, 11:13 PM
F%$# that what amazes me is that you stopped there, on the left side of the freeway
AT ALL COST PULL TO THE RIGHT Shoulder, It wil help minimize the accident/death rate.
Kilr..... I don't think she had a choice
thanks for the help!!
Mrs. Bordsmnj

Kilrtoy
06-21-2006, 11:22 PM
Kilr..... I don't think she had a choice
OK WE ARE BOTH READING INTO IT.
if it was slow traffic I understand, if it was moving traffic No excuse

riverbound
06-21-2006, 11:38 PM
OK WE ARE BOTH READING INTO IT.
if it was slow traffic I understand, if it was moving traffic No excuse
The 405 at that time of the day, Im surprised she was even moving.

NOTALENT
06-22-2006, 05:17 AM
Her car died in the carpool lane. She didn't stop there.
Driving in the carpool lane by herself!!!???/ :crossx:
Get'er Miguel!!!! :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-22-2006, 06:00 AM
Are you f*cking kidding me?? Yeah, I chose to stop in the carpool lane and just hangout. MY CAR DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had no choice, that is where I was and where my truck just stopped running. :yuk: I didn't break down and then pull into the carpool lane. MY TRUCK DIED!!!!!!! as in would not go....no workie.... :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-22-2006, 06:02 AM
Driving in the carpool lane by herself!!!???/ :crossx:
Get'er Miguel!!!! :D
I wasn't alone, you asshole, I had a coworker in my truck. :rolleyes:

NOTALENT
06-22-2006, 06:06 AM
LIAR!!! :crossx: You having a bad day linda.... :p

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-22-2006, 06:07 AM
LIAR!!! :crossx: You having a bad day linda.... :p
I am pissed that what is read into this is that I chose to park my truck in the carpool lane as I was driving in it alone. NOT THE FRICKEN CASE!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: And I am pretty sure the CHP would have given me a ticket for driving in the carpool lane without a passenger.

MagicMtnDan
06-22-2006, 06:10 AM
That was you?! I heard about you on the radio :D
http://www.signaturecard.com/images/hd_sigalert.gif

MRSDRMCAT
06-22-2006, 06:10 AM
Are you f*cking kidding me?? Yeah, I chose to stop in the carpool lane and just hangout. MY CAR DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had no choice, that is where I was and where my truck just stopped running. :yuk: I didn't break down and then pull into the carpool lane. MY TRUCK DIED!!!!!!! as in would not go....no workie.... :rollside:
LOL you tell em' girl.... HELLO like you decided ummm this looks like a good place to stop!! DUH!

NOTALENT
06-22-2006, 06:11 AM
I am pissed that what is read into this is that I chose to park my truck in the carpool lane as I was driving in it alone. NOT THE FRICKEN CASE!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: And I am pretty sure the CHP would have given me a ticket for driving in the carpool lane without a passenger.
LINDA!!!! It's ***boat...Nuff said... :p I was just joking...your on pounce mode today!!! :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-22-2006, 06:13 AM
LINDA!!!! It's ***boat...Nuff said... :p I was just joking...your on pounce mode today!!! :rollside:
Ooops, my bad. luv you B!

YeLLowBoaT
06-22-2006, 06:13 AM
LOL I can't tell you the last time I saw some 1 using the car pool lane that actaully had 2 ppl in the car.

MRSDRMCAT
06-22-2006, 06:15 AM
I heard that not only were you alone but driving in reverse on the wrong side of the freeway and when the cop showed up the first thing you did was offer him one of the beers you and your imaginary passenger were drinking
:) CHINK :)
Funny Shiat right there!!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-22-2006, 06:16 AM
I heard that not only were you alone but driving in reverse on the wrong side of the freeway and when the cop showed up the first thing you did was offer him one of the beers you and your imaginary passenger were drinking
I was doing a beer bong too. :rollside:

NOTALENT
06-22-2006, 06:20 AM
Haha...I can see that happening...(Joking) :crossx: :D

Kilrtoy
06-22-2006, 11:55 AM
LOL you tell em' girl.... HELLO like you decided ummm this looks like a good place to stop!! DUH!
Get out from behind that desk, put the red pen down and hit the field....