PDA

View Full Version : car TV repair

Toomstone
06-21-2006, 06:45 PM
I have 2 myron and davis tv's in my yukon denali. There are 4 little LED lights on the passenger headrest which sends out the signal to the wireless headphones. Now all of a sudden these LED lights went out . I think it may be a loose wire because i flicked them a few times and they went on for a second then turned off again. So is there anyone on the boards who owns a place that would repair this type of thing?
thanks
Toomstone :crossx:

Toomstone
06-22-2006, 08:12 AM
bump....come on i know you guys know a car stereo place or something

voodoomedman
06-22-2006, 08:15 AM
bump....come on i know you guys know a car stereo place or something
Doesn't ShockwaveBob work at Wired For Sound or something?

a catered life
06-22-2006, 10:08 AM
not to be rude but the best people to fix your problem would be th one's who installed it :idea: ......most shops won't even charge you if they did the install

WFS ADAM
06-22-2006, 12:46 PM
I have 2 myron and davis tv's in my yukon denali. There are 4 little LED lights on the passenger headrest which sends out the signal to the wireless headphones. Now all of a sudden these LED lights went out . I think it may be a loose wire because i flicked them a few times and they went on for a second then turned off again. So is there anyone on the boards who owns a place that would repair this type of thing?
thanks
sounds like a cold solder joint or power plug :)

Toomstone
06-22-2006, 01:08 PM
not to be rude but the best people to fix your problem would be th one's who installed it :idea: ......most shops won't even charge you if they did the install
had it done at the dealership when the car was bought. now they are under new ownership and have different guys who fix them. just wanted to see if i could do it easier through ***boat people :rollside:

Outnumbered
06-22-2006, 02:50 PM
Call this guy, his dad can fix it :D:
http://www.contracampo.com.br/28/picardiasseanpenn.jpg

RiverDave
06-22-2006, 03:37 PM
My g/f's truck has a wicked rattle in the head lining of it.. The dealership claims it's "in" the DVD player (I don't believe it is) I'm thinking about taking it up to WFS to have them look at it. Sounds like wires bouncing off the top of the large plastic dealio that holds sunglasses etc..
RD