PDA

View Full Version : Dcb

MONEYFURNOTHIN
06-22-2006, 06:12 AM
Wet Willie, Tobtek, Killer toy, and all the rest of you nutswingers that have Dave on speed dial. I have a 02 mach 22. I want to cap the front and back, get all new vynal or possilbly the new billet badges, and have them change out my speedo to the gps. How far is he going to put it in me / how much kool-aid $$$ will i need? Thanks

boxscore
06-22-2006, 06:16 AM
Wet Willie, Tobtek, Killer toy, and all the rest of you nutswingers that have Dave on speed dial. I have a 02 mach 22. I want to cap the front and back, get all new vynal or possilbly the new billet badges, and have them change out my speedo to the gps. How far is he going to put it in me / how much kool-aid $$$ will i need? Thanks
He'll likely give you all THREE INCHES at once!

blown dough
06-22-2006, 06:37 AM
a few kegs worth of Kool-Aid $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

DCBDaytona
06-22-2006, 06:40 AM
I thought a set of twins was in the works?

mbrown2
06-22-2006, 06:51 AM
I doubt they will even work on your boat this year with as many new boats as they already have on their plate...

GOT TINT?
06-22-2006, 07:08 AM
hey money if you want to get rid of your old interior let me know.....

TOBTEK
06-22-2006, 07:30 AM
you MAY want to re-think this, for its gonna be very expensive and you WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK AT RESALE TIME. on the current price lists, front and rear capping is APX 6500.00, new interior has to be 5K ??? GPS speedo installed???? imsure your looking WAY north of a 10,000.00 project. IF it were me...... id research and find a good gell coat repair company and have them do the capping, Have someone like The Garcia brothers in Riverside redo your interior.....just a thought :cool: :cool:

dirtracer
06-22-2006, 08:18 AM
Ive had some gelcoat work done on my old ao at quality boat repair down the street from eliminator. I would try them. They did an awesome job.

UnionJack
06-22-2006, 09:12 AM
Pats Fiberglass, in Upland.... And Dave's Marine Interior (Carlos from DCB Dad) also in upland or monclair.

Phat Matt
06-22-2006, 11:44 AM
Are you going to take the interior out to put in a bed? :sleeping:

MONEYFURNOTHIN
06-22-2006, 01:34 PM
My interior is fine, i was just thinking about capping and getting the new billet badges instead of the vynal stickers. Maybe ill just sell her and buy one of these bad ass f26 that are for sale. :idea:

MONEYFURNOTHIN
06-22-2006, 01:36 PM
Are you going to take the interior out to put in a bed? :sleeping:
I might need to make that back seat into a pullout sleeper so frank the tank has a place to crash!

UnionJack
06-22-2006, 01:47 PM
My interior is fine, i was just thinking about capping and getting the new billet badges instead of the vynal stickers. Maybe ill just sell her and buy one of these bad ass f26 that are for sale. :idea:
There are some cool f26 out there

MONEYFURNOTHIN
06-22-2006, 03:19 PM
There are some cool f26 out there
That insurance is the only think slowing me down. I only pay 770 for my 22

Kilrtoy
06-22-2006, 04:12 PM
You are buying my boat what

Phat Matt
06-22-2006, 04:16 PM
I might need to make that back seat into a pullout sleeper so frank the tank has a place to crash!
FRANK THE TANK, FRANK THE TANK.....YOU KNOW IT!
http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/dreamworks_skg/old_school/will_ferrell/old.jpg