PDA

View Full Version : info needed

skipr
06-22-2006, 07:29 AM
I'm looking for a thing I found on the net a couple years ago. It was a device used to moore to boats together using two suction cups and a hard rod of some sort that swiveled at each cup, These were used to keep the boats from banging together. I don't remember what they were called, so any info would be appreciated.
Thanks, Steve

FASTRAT
06-22-2006, 09:50 AM
I'm looking for a thing I found on the net a couple years ago. It was a device used to moore to boats together using two suction cups and a hard rod of some sort that swiveled at each cup, These were used to keep the boats from banging together. I don't remember what they were called, so any info would be appreciated.
Thanks, Steve
i recall seeing a device like that way back in the '70's, but dont remember who made it...have u cked the marine suppliers around ur area? or Overton's or West Marine?...they also make round bump cushions that u hang off the side of ur boat when parking at a dock...u might give that a thought!...i hope this might help
fastrat
p.s i would like to see a pic of ur jet pump for the hyd set-up on ur jet-o-vator

hickz3
06-22-2006, 10:11 AM
I think I saw those things on CP Performance's old web site or in their catalogue a few years back. Not sure what they called them.

skipr
06-22-2006, 11:29 AM
Thanks for the info, I believe it was cp's old site now that you metion it.
Fastrat, As soon as I get the pig out of the barn I will shoot some pics. and try to figure out how to load them.
Again Thanks, Steve

PLACECRAFT20
06-22-2006, 11:42 AM
I have a set I will sell. I have used them once. I dock by a house boat and they do not stick to aluminum very well. I ordered them out of hot boat and I dont remember what they are called but they were expensive. Send a pm if interested