View Full Version : Another video...

Rampager
06-22-2006, 11:19 AM
Cause we all love videos!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ghPOpXAFkA
Cheers

Some Kind Of Monster
06-22-2006, 11:40 AM
That's pretty cool although the video only let me view about 3 seconds at a time.

Rampager
06-22-2006, 12:14 PM
Hmmm slow connection maybe? It works perfect for me
????

Taylorman
06-22-2006, 12:31 PM
This boat has a hell of a rooster tail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZn80uwA3z4

Taylorman
06-22-2006, 12:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMYz7VgM_EU

Rampager
06-22-2006, 12:47 PM
The boat throwing the rooster is the same hull I run, and the same hull I ran in my clip lol
I'd question that bit about the guy running c class and that boat running 80. Looks alot more like 100+ and A or b class to me. Ironic you can run that fast then go skim thru 5" of water eh?
Cheers

Aluminum Squirt
06-22-2006, 02:26 PM
Ya, sounding and looking a little stout for C class but I'm no expert. RP, how do you boat on such crowded waters, its like havasu out there :boxed: . Where'd you get that sweet Tom Sawyer remix? I like how your tunnel sits so flat in the corners, I gotta get me one of those some day. Great video by the way, keep 'em coming-Aluminum Squirt

Rampager
06-22-2006, 03:47 PM
Yea a c motor likely would put a tunnel into the 80's but Im not sure if thats a very common hull to run in C . I suppose you could but a 21 would seem more common in A, B and BBFX. Im certainly no expert either.
I've often wondered if thats actually my boat in the clip. You start to notice differences in the roll bars etc after a while and thats got the exact same setup as mine and I know at one point my boat was actually rigged to be Rob C's (kinda cool)
I don't even know where that mix came from I was surfing thru my mp3's and found it. Not my fav but I can tolerate it on a short clip like that lol
How to get a tunnel to run flat in the corners? Lack of power and berk nozzel :D:D:D
lol
Seriously you gotta run em low to do that stuff or you'd be on the bank in a hurry.
Gotta get back to the boat, I think I found my problem that caused my lackluster performance this weekend, despite the new bowlspacer/wedge. Throwing a huuuge tail but wasn't getting any decent speed out of it at all
Cheers

canuck1
06-22-2006, 04:14 PM
That ain't no C boat.... I believe that is Jose's A or B ride from Mexico

Rampager
06-22-2006, 04:16 PM
I knew all the tin boaters would show up eventually haha
And come to think of it Canuck you are right, I do now recall at some point someone telling me that was a testing session for boat going to Mexico
Did you make it to the race on the weekend?
Cheers

canuck1
06-22-2006, 04:34 PM
I knew all the tin boaters would show up eventually haha
And come to think of it Canuck you are right, I do now recall at some point someone telling me that was a testing session for boat going to Mexico
Did you make it to the race on the weekend?
Cheers
No. GP is a good eight hours away from here