PDA

View Full Version : Polishing

shaun
06-22-2006, 12:05 PM
Need to have a manifold and railkit polished. Any of you guys have any recommendations about where to get this done in orange county'ish area?

FASTRAT
06-22-2006, 01:09 PM
Need to have a manifold and railkit polished. Any of you guys have any recommendations about where to get this done in orange county'ish area?
i would seriously think about haveing the manifold Powder coated...manif polishing is expensive!...depending what the rail kit looks like...u can polish it urself...there are alot of good polishes out there to do that...all it takes is a little elbow grease! n/p...just my .02 cents
fastrat

HBjet
06-22-2006, 02:26 PM
I used a place in HB that did great work with good prices. I can't think of the name, but its right by Huntington Beach Body Works, off Talbert and Redondo Cir. The polishing place was across the street from the body shop, in the buildings with a lot of small shops. They are towards the rear....
If I think of the name or find a business card, I will post it.
HBjet

WUTWZAT
06-22-2006, 09:17 PM
This guy does work for everyone... Quality work, great prices.
Deans Metal Polishing - (714) 523-4222 - 6795 Stanton Ave Ste C, Buena Park, CA 90621
Guys name is Jose, but his friends call him Joe. If its a cash job, the prices are really good and he gets it done on time. He is there early in the morning but hardly on the weekends.
Jason

RCB19
06-22-2006, 11:03 PM
Speedway Metal Finishing in Santa Ana has handled my jobs just fine. Fair prices too. 714-542-7778.

xs ultra
06-22-2006, 11:40 PM
Rainbow Polishing
So EL Monte 626 575-1300
very good work every part I give them.

Cs19
06-23-2006, 02:37 AM
I used a place in HB that did great work with good prices. I can't think of the name, but its right by Huntington Beach Body Works, off Talbert and Redondo Cir. The polishing place was across the street from the body shop, in the buildings with a lot of small shops. They are towards the rear....
If I think of the name or find a business card, I will post it.
HBjet
hb, its california polishing.
i personally like mag masters in santa ana.