PDA

View Full Version : Payback sucks!!!!

sigepmock
06-22-2006, 03:39 PM
So a few weeks ago I was down at Al & Ed's in Ontario and low and behold there's a brand new Dodge Mega cab getting some stereo stuff installed....turns out it's Mach26's new ride.....well I just happen to have an extra Ultra sticker in the truck so I slapped on the back window (He obviously didn't have the mandatory Koolaid Crew Sticker on the new truck yet).....a couple hours later I get a call from Javier.....I don't know anything about anything :crossx:
Well today I went by Al & Ed's and took Dave out to lunch, come back and they had dropped my truck off at the car wash.....I thought that was nice of them....until I walk up to the car wash and see this:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495DCB2-med.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495DCB1-med.JPG
I should have known.........Damn paybacks are a bitch!!! :crossx:
Now I have to add Javier to the list again with Toby. :D
Chris

Jordy
06-22-2006, 03:42 PM
That's funny and apparently the dish was cold at the time. :D :D :D

Kilrtoy
06-22-2006, 04:10 PM
only thing missing is a TEAM TURNKEY sticker :cool:

Charley
06-22-2006, 04:49 PM
So a few weeks ago I was down at Al & Ed's in Ontario and low and behold there's a brand new Dodge Mega cab getting some stereo stuff installed....turns out it's Mach26's new ride.....well I just happen to have an extra Ultra sticker in the truck so I slapped on the back window (He obviously didn't have the mandatory Koolaid Crew Sticker on the new truck yet).....a couple hours later I get a call from Javier.....I don't know anything about anything :crossx:
Well today I went by Al & Ed's and took Dave out to lunch, come back and they had dropped my truck off at the car wash.....I thought that was nice of them....until I walk up to the car wash and see this:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495DCB2-med.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495DCB1-med.JPG
I should have known.........Damn paybacks are a bitch!!! :crossx:
Now I have to add Javier to the list again with Toby. :D
Chris
I cant tell you how much better that truck looks witha DCB sticker hiding the Ultra sticker.... WOW!!!

MR HARLEY
06-22-2006, 04:51 PM
Nice Sticker on your truck. :D

Reaper1
06-22-2006, 05:35 PM
Dude, your truck just went up 15% in resale value with that sticker on it. :boxed:

phebus
06-22-2006, 05:46 PM
With that sticker on there, the truck and everything you own will be for sale soon :D

Havasu_Dreamin
06-22-2006, 06:48 PM
Did everything on your truck magically turn to billet? :p

FREIND OF AA AND TA
06-22-2006, 07:02 PM
Check under your dash for zip ties too

riverbound
06-22-2006, 07:25 PM
Thats as funny as me wearing a Wired For Sound Hat.
(Im pretty sure there is a pic somewhere)

sigepmock
06-22-2006, 07:45 PM
With that sticker on there, the truck and everything you own will be for sale soon :D
Hey.... I did have the sudden urge to start selling everything...and I stopped on the way home and bought a bunch of koolaid.....I couldn't get enough of the stuff. :idea: :idea: :)
And I started driving like a snob and ignoring everybody that waved at me... :crossx: J/K :rollside:

Charley
06-22-2006, 08:47 PM
And I started driving like a snob and ignoring everybody that waved at me... :crossx: J/K :rollside:
you ignored them???? Only Hot chicks wave at you with the DCB sticker in the window!

THREADED INC.
06-22-2006, 09:51 PM
he's lucky they only put one sticker

UnionJack
06-22-2006, 11:35 PM
I helped take the ultra sticker off.... thanks to bug off

MACH26
06-22-2006, 11:46 PM
Special thanks to Dave and Dallas @ Al & Ed's for helping with my revenge. While I'm at it I owe those guys and Fernando a public thanks for a seriously sick install on my truck. Many who know me know that I was pretty tight with another stereo shop and I was BLOWN away by their work. To Mr. Mock, you get spy photos of the new ride for being a good sport.

riverbound
06-23-2006, 01:05 AM
Special thanks to Dave and Dallas @ Al & Ed's for helping with my revenge. While I'm at it I owe those guys and Fernando a public thanks for a seriously sick install on my truck. Many who know me know that I was pretty tight with another stereo shop and I was BLOWN away by their work. To Mr. Mock, you get spy photos of the new ride for being a good sport.
I heard Dallas....really tries to make his customers happy :crossx:

sigepmock
06-23-2006, 06:22 AM
Jav,
Your truck turned out amazing!!! and it really did look good with the Ultra sticker on there. Sorry if left some goo behind...
I don't want spy photo's I want a ride!!! :crossx: j/k Can't wait to finally join you cats and tunnels guys out on the lake this summer. After riding around in Dicudmore's boat last Friday in that nasty chop and not feeling a thing...I know we made the right decision.
I think I better stock up on Ultra stickers....it's going to be a long summer... :D
Chris

sigepmock
06-23-2006, 06:23 AM
I heard Dallas....really tries to make his customers happy :crossx:
Is that what that room behind the shop is for????? Gross!!!!!! :yuk: