PDA

View Full Version : PAPARAZZI !! How do you feel ?

Not So Fast
06-22-2006, 04:24 PM
After watching a press deal about Nicole Kidman marrying Kieth Urban, and she was very polite and allowed pictures and signed autographs or so it seemed, she then had to leave but the paparrazi just kept pushing and shoving to the point she was worried about her two childrens safety and had to seek refuge in a waiting car which then almost ran over some guy because they wouldnt move and they surrounded the car!!!!
I dont know about you all but fans are fans and thats OK, but the paparazzi seem to me to be pushing this to the extreme. What would you do if everytime you went outside there was some guy waiting to take your pictures and God forbid you do anything illegal (i.e. Alec Baldwin) because thats just what they want. How frustrating would that be :( NSF

hallett21
06-22-2006, 04:28 PM
After watching a press deal about Nicole Kidman marrying Kieth Urban, and she was very polite and allowed pictures and signed autographs or so it seemed, she then had to leave but the paparrazi just kept pushing and shoving to the point she was worried about her two childrens safety and had to seek refuge in a waiting car which then almost ran over some guy because they wouldnt move and they surrounded the car!!!!
I dont know about you all but fans are fans and thats OK, but the paparazzi seem to me to be pushing this to the extreme. What would you do if everytime you went outside there was some guy waiting to take your pictures and God forbid you do anything illegal (i.e. Alec Baldwin) because thats just what they want. How frustrating would that be :( NSF
i totaly agree these guys are all over the beach in malibu. The worst one ive seen is when\ i was at my little brothers soccer game. My brother was playing against pamela anderson and tommy lees kid. Both wer there. There were paprazzis everywhere!!! Yeah shes hot but they both have lifes.
p.s. my brother juked there kid it was awesome
p.s. beautiful boat

Magic34
06-22-2006, 04:39 PM
SHE'S A BITCH,before they become stars their in everyones face(loook at me ,here i'm BS) then when they become stars and BIG$$$$$$$$$$,THEY CHANGE AND DON'T TAKE TO MUCH OF MY TIME ,STAY AWAY ,I DON'T HAVE THE TIME OF DAY FOR YOU,FOCK THEM,they can cry all the way to the bank(she needs a tittie job toooooooooo)
Rarrrrr!!! I'm pissed, down with them..... Booo hooo!!!
But then you write this:
(she needs a tittie job toooooooooo)
Classic :rollside:

Not So Fast
06-22-2006, 04:40 PM
SHE'S A BITCH,before they become stars their in everyones face(loook at me ,here i'm BS) then when they become stars and BIG$$$$$$$$$$,THEY CHANGE AND DON'T TAKE TO MUCH OF MY TIME ,STAY AWAY ,I DON'T HAVE THE TIME OF DAY FOR YOU,FOCK THEM,they can cry all the way to the bank(she needs a tittie job toooooooooo)
READ THE THREAD ok, I'm not talking about her in particular but rather the way the paparrazi have become so agressive for Chists sake. Like I said fans are fans and as a star you have to accept that your life will be open to the public, but to have to be harrassed every moment of your life is just wrong, I dont care who you are. Dont get so worked up, and I agree about her tits :D NSF

tcook33
06-22-2006, 04:49 PM
Celebrities sign up for that sh*t. it's all good when they deposit their check isn't it?
They have all of the money because of the public. The public wants to see them when they aren't on screen. Therefore, we have papparazzi taking photos of them. It's supply and demand. A very simple concept.
I'm not condoning what the papparazzi do. I feel for the kids for sure. But you know what, they knew what they were getting into when they decided they wanted to be actors. It's been the same since the 20's. Nothing changed.
Boo Hoo.

Ziggy
06-22-2006, 04:50 PM
It would end in a heartbeat if smutfilled Enquirer and rags such as that would not pay these freelance photog's so much money for a single good shot....
Lets drop the going rate for such a pic to say $5 bucks and these "famous" folks will be able to live a reasonable personal life.......and still let us "regular" folks get a glimpse of them now and then..........that is if you happen to be one of those StarStruck kind of person.
Certainly had sometthing to do,indirectly perhaps, with a Princesses demise.

98 Vector 21
06-22-2006, 05:49 PM
I can understand the problem! However they did in fact sale there sole's for millions....Thats the price of being in the public's eye! Now if it was me I would put internet cams all over my house and broadcast it live over the internet for free and in due time I belive my fans would get tired of looking at my face (arse) and the poparazzi would no longer have pic's of me to sell!

Jbb
06-22-2006, 06:00 PM
You dont even want to know what Chuck does to the paparazzi.... :jawdrop:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/860chucknorris2.jpg

Jordy
06-22-2006, 06:54 PM
It would end in a heartbeat if smutfilled Enquirer and rags such as that would not pay these freelance photog's so much money for a single good shot....
Same thing with Pay-per-view. If they had one event that nobody ordered it would all go away. It's all driven by the $$$ and from what I've seen these guys can be pretty brutal in their attempts to get the next big shot.

DD_Tahiti
06-22-2006, 07:03 PM
It's means I would be making big dollar yall. It comes with the job. Deal with it.

beyondhelpin
06-22-2006, 07:07 PM
I have no love for some of the freaks that qualify as stars, but nobody (most anyway) signs up for that shit! I think if the paparazzi cross the stars or who evers personal space they should be free to deal with it as need be. :mad:

ratso
06-22-2006, 07:09 PM
Sometimes I wish they would just leave me and Angelina alone... :mad:

Ziggy
06-23-2006, 08:41 AM
Sometimes I wish they would just leave me and Angelina alone... :mad:
:yuk: You can have her.......
I think our HB girls are way better...... :p

cjordan
06-23-2006, 09:30 AM
It seems that most of the "stars" that AVOID living in or around LA, NY, Miami, etc are rarely seen or bothered other than for big events....its pretty simple...stay the hell away from making those areas your permanent residences or suffer the consequences. I live in Cincinnati and used to see Ken Griffy Jr, and Barry Larkin while running at times....nobody even cares..just kept running right by them and think "that was cool to see them out running"
I mean look at Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman, they live in Nashville and other than maybe their wedding coverage, you hear or see little of them....Shania lives in Switzerland and you never see or hear of her...Lots of Hollywood type have moved to Colorado and Montana and you never see them...
These guys have options with their wealth and "perceived" power....get the hell out of the paparazzi's sess pool if you don't like the scrutiny because the liberals will never allow the laws to change....... :argue:

Cole Trickle
06-23-2006, 09:38 AM
Like stated above it's the gossip rags that fuel the problem.
I don't have a problem if you photograph a star with a telephoto from across the street when they are having lunch at a resturaunt or shopping on melrose.
I do have a problem with the way they get into peoples faces snapping away and instegate trouble(sp) looking for a reaction.(crashing into cars,spitting,verbal abuse)
I consider myself pretty evenly tempered but if I was backed into a corner or blocked from driving my car by these scum I would do everything in my power to inflict as much damage as possible to these low lifes.(My attorney will see you in court)
God have mercy on you if I catch you on my property or trying to harm my children.

Not So Fast
06-23-2006, 10:03 AM
Like stated above it's the gossip rags that fuel the problem.
I don't have a problem if you photograph a star with a telephoto from across the street when they are having lunch at a resturaunt or shopping on melrose.
I do have a problem with the way they get into peoples faces snapping away and instegate trouble(sp) looking for a reaction.(crashing into cars,spitting,verbal abuse)
I consider myself pretty evenly tempered but if I was backed into a corner or blocked from driving my car by these scum I would do everything in my power to inflict as much damage as possible to these low lifes.(My attorney will see you in court)
God have mercy on you if I catch you on my property or trying to harm my children.
You at least get what I am talking about, They give up a certain amount of privacy and in return large ass sums of money, so be it! Pictures are one thing but to be constantly hounded, and we're talking about every moment of the day in some cases from the moment they awake till the moment they retire at night. I dont give a crap where you live either, it's thier choice, if its Hollywood then so what. Point being they are actually "stalking" victims and the whole family including thier kids with cameras and flash right up in the face, anybody that says the stars deserve this, well I would like to see what they would do. And you cant pull all that macho beatum up stuff because you will go to jail and lose lots of money. Bad situation to be in IMO NSF