PDA

View Full Version : Great video

Steamin' Rice
06-23-2006, 12:58 PM
I'm not a huge Fountain fan - But this is a great video of Reggie blowing away all the cats at a poker run.......
mms://media.offshoreonly.com/OSOTV/2006JaxPokerRun.wmv

Havasu_Dreamin
06-23-2006, 01:12 PM
Cool video. I thought cats preferred some chop over smooth water as the peeps from Fountain were implying? Also, I thought it was common knowledge that the deep-v's have an advantage over the cats in 4+ ft seas? Am I wrong on both points? Lastly, WTF is that thing on Reggie's head that is supposed to be his hair? :) :p

FREIND OF AA AND TA
06-23-2006, 01:52 PM
That made my nipples hard!!

FREIND OF AA AND TA
06-23-2006, 01:55 PM
Cool video. I thought cats preferred some chop over smooth water as the peeps from Fountain were implying? Also, I thought it was common knowledge that the deep-v's have an advantage over the cats in 4+ ft seas? Am I wrong on both points? Lastly, WTF is that thing on Reggie's head that is supposed to be his hair? :) :p
LOL!! I think the same thing about the flat water and I think you heard wrong. He was saying that they would really kick but in the bigger chop. My cat sucks on glass.

Tom Slick
06-23-2006, 02:26 PM
This is Reggie's latest in B.S. publicity stunts. He showed up at the Jacksonville poker run with a full blown race boat set on kill with two champion drivers in it and preceded to film his boat supposedly beating the cats. Eye witnesses said that the video was actually hacked together to make it look like the Fountain beat Speed Racer, but in actuality Speed Racer supposedly caught and passed Rio Roses a couple of times. It sounds like it was one of those things where the Fountain would sneak up on the cats when they weren't expecting it and film them getting smoked. Rumor also has it that Speed Racer started very deep in the pack and that the Fountain planed out in the no wake zone and blew by everyone. Either way, it is one very fast v-bottom, but to show up un-announced in full race trim and go after pleasure boats that have passengers in them is pretty pathetic if you ask me. It's really a bunch of B.S. on Reggie's part, as he's making poker runs look dangerous as hell. I wonder what insurance companies are going to say about this one. And for Reggie to claim that he has the fastest offshore boat is really a bunch of B.S., as Dave Scott’s Bud Select boat has run over 202 mph. Reggie really needs to put up or shut up and go run a real race boat on a real race course. I would have to think that there are a whole bunch of pleasure and race cats that could break Reggie’s little heart.

ELIMINAT THIS
06-23-2006, 04:10 PM
This is Reggie's latest in B.S. publicity stunts. He showed up at the Jacksonville poker run with a full blown race boat set on kill with two champion drivers in it and preceded to film his boat supposedly beating the cats. Eye witnesses said that the video was actually hacked together to make it look like the Fountain beat Speed Racer, but in actuality Speed Racer supposedly caught and passed Rio Roses a couple of times. It sounds like it was one of those things where the Fountain would sneak up on the cats when they weren't expecting it and film them getting smoked. Rumor also has it that Speed Racer started very deep in the pack and that the Fountain planed out in the no wake zone and blew by everyone. Either way, it is one very fast v-bottom, but to show up un-announced in full race trim and go after pleasure boats that have passengers in them is pretty pathetic if you ask me. It's really a bunch of B.S. on Reggie's part, as he's making poker runs look dangerous as hell. I wonder what insurance companies are going to say about this one. And for Reggie to claim that he has the fastest offshore boat is really a bunch of B.S., as Dave Scott’s Bud Select boat has run over 202 mph. Reggie really needs to put up or shut up and go run a real race boat on a real race course. I would have to think that there are a whole bunch of pleasure and race cats that could break Reggie’s little heart.
I am not a fountain fan at all,but didnt rio get to the first card stop first.my .02 That is one fast v period.

SnakeWrench
06-23-2006, 09:22 PM
um.. how do you cheat at a poker run?? Hmmm. LOL

KROOZIN
06-23-2006, 10:06 PM
I'm not a huge Fountain fan - But this is a great video of Reggie blowing away all the cats at a poker run.......
Pllleeeeeeeaase.....
:p :p

TOBTEK
06-23-2006, 10:51 PM
am I the only one that wants to slap that wanta be Elvis lounge act?

Tom Slick
06-24-2006, 07:03 AM
I am not a fountain fan at all,but didnt rio get to the first card stop first.my .02 That is one fast v period.
I agree, it is one fast V for sure, but to say he got to the first stop first depends on how he got there. From what I heard, Speed Racer and many of the other faster cats were back in the back leading into a very narrow pass way under a bridge, at which time there was a no wake zone on the other side once you past under the bridge. Supposedly the Fountain was under the brige way before Speed Racer and then jumped on plane in the no wake zone and pinned it around the group in the no wake zone and hauled ass to the first stop. Apparently Reggie's video is a major butcher job of the way it really went down.

XtrmWakeborder
06-24-2006, 09:25 AM
Fastest boat in the world....lol please it's probably not even close. "probably by 20 mph or so" It is one bad ass boat that would probably dominate in the ocean in the heavier seas, but i doubt one could buy a boat like that from fountain. Personally i'd rather have Jays boat....with those engines

tbanzer
06-24-2006, 09:33 AM
Go to offshoreonly forum, this stunt has been a pretty hot topic. The last I read speedracer has called Reggie out publically to putup or shutup.

AZKC
06-24-2006, 10:04 AM
:rollside: That is some funny shiznit right there. Reggie Pleeeezzee :crossx:

Steamin' Rice
06-24-2006, 12:06 PM
Pllleeeeeeeaase.....
:p :p
Reggie is the cat killer.... :crossx: :) :) :crossx:

XtrmWakeborder
06-24-2006, 04:59 PM
Go to offshoreonly forum, this stunt has been a pretty hot topic. The last I read speedracer has called Reggie out publically to putup or shutup.
Where is the link to the thread?

phebus
06-24-2006, 05:16 PM
The address was in the first post, it just wasn't a clickable link.

XtrmWakeborder
06-24-2006, 07:16 PM
The address was in the first post, it just wasn't a clickable link.
I meant the one telling speed racer to put up or shut up....sounds like good reading

FASTERDAMITT
06-24-2006, 08:05 PM
How big is Speed Racer? Rio Roses is a big azz boat to push.

tbanzer
06-24-2006, 08:38 PM
I meant the one telling speed racer to put up or shut up....sounds like good reading
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132933
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133448

INSman
06-25-2006, 07:43 AM
that is some funny sheat for sure !!!
1. Reggie needs a new and improved wig
2. I'll take a CIG over a Fountain any day of the week
3. Cat Killer or not, that boat was hauling the friggin' mail :2purples: :D

grads2112
06-25-2006, 08:25 AM
Was that Roy Orbison in that video?

unleashed
06-25-2006, 09:39 AM
Thats video was freakin funny. Expecially a boat company owner talking mad shiat. This is gonna piss off alot of big cat owners. That boat hauls ass! Thats it Im gonna go buy a fountain!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

Sleek-Jet
06-25-2006, 09:46 AM
Was that Roy Orbison in that video?
LMAO.... :D :D :D

Bling Bling
06-25-2006, 10:25 PM
This thread on OSO has brought out some great shit. First, any man that names his boat with anything to do with flowers business realated or not, takes it in the ass. Second if your boat is so quick as well as fast hair club for men, BRING IT TO LOTO CAT BITCH. Speed racer as well as a few others are gonna hand you your ass before the summer is over, make no mistake of that!!! And someone please tell that little focker gold chains went out before he begged and pleaded to get Skater to build his race boats. Face it Reggie, your time of being the so called Cat Killer is gonna actually be shorter then your height.

Three Days Only
06-26-2006, 11:55 AM
This thread on OSO has brought out some great shit. First, any man that names his boat with anything to do with flowers business realated or not, takes it in the ass. Second if your boat is so quick as well as fast hair club for men, BRING IT TO LOTO CAT BITCH. Speed racer as well as a few others are gonna hand you your ass before the summer is over, make no mistake of that!!! And someone please tell that little focker gold chains went out before he begged and pleaded to get Skater to build his race boats. Face it Reggie, your time of being the so called Cat Killer is gonna actually be shorter then your height.
Now that was some funny shiat!!!!

Charley
06-26-2006, 04:15 PM
Bling then 3do , It's been too long since the two have posted back to back... I think I'm gonna cry! :cry: :cry:

XtrmWakeborder
06-26-2006, 07:26 PM
How long is that course? I would think the Catalina RACE would be a better place to show whos the baddest. 75 miles offshore, now that person is going to be the man at the end of the day.

Bling Bling
06-26-2006, 08:43 PM
How long is that course? I would think the Catalina RACE would be a better place to show whos the baddest. 75 miles offshore, now that person is going to be the man at the end of the day.
I think it's a mile. Why I'm calling him out for LOTO, if you look in the Vid, you can see and also he talks about how he out excelorated Speed Racer and all the other cats. So what better way for team rug to show what he's got. I also agree that a good old 75 mile true offshore race would also prove it. How great would it be if the Platnum Princess hands him his saggy ass with half the power the Gay Daisys got.

supremeWAXer
06-26-2006, 08:43 PM
so when is LOTO and CATALINA RACE

Bling Bling
06-26-2006, 08:53 PM
so when is LOTO and CATALINA RACE
What up!! Catalina race same as Catalina ski race weekend. Saturday ski, Sunday Offshore. I think weekend after 4th. LOTO I think Aug. 25th.

Fast Freddy
06-26-2006, 08:54 PM
"bye bye pussycat"

Brian
06-26-2006, 10:13 PM
"bye bye pussycat"
Yeah, kinda like "bye bye Cig..." :rolleyes:
:D

Kilrtoy
06-26-2006, 11:16 PM
Yeah, kinda like "bye bye Cig..." :rolleyes:
:D
Oh smack
:boxed:

Tom Slick
06-27-2006, 06:42 AM
"bye bye pussycat"
Oh look, it's the "CIG KILLER" chimming in here. Maybe the "CIG KILLER" can come out and show that "CAT KILLER" of Reggie's who's really the fastest. :crossx: :messedup:

Sigus
06-27-2006, 07:06 AM
The only cat ol-Reggie killed is the one on top of his head!! :crossx:

boxscore
06-27-2006, 07:24 AM
Damn boy... you didn't used to smack talk like that. Ahhhh...the effects of Kool-aid.

Dave C
06-27-2006, 07:48 AM
what a crock of shiat....
that Fountain was a full race boat. Lets see how good they do in a REAL race against other full race boats.... :rollside:

Three Days Only
06-27-2006, 09:06 AM
I think it's a mile. Why I'm calling him out for LOTO, if you look in the Vid, you can see and also he talks about how he out excelorated Speed Racer and all the other cats. So what better way for team rug to show what he's got. I also agree that a good old 75 mile true offshore race would also prove it. How great would it be if the Platnum Princess hands him his saggy ass with half the power the Gay Daisys got.
The Platinum Princess has twin turbines capable of 2000 HP ea. Rio Roses is said to have 1550 sterlings but who knows what it really has.
The Platinum will tear it up left and right with Marc Granet behind the wheel.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/985E8O8733.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/985E8O8811.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/985E8O9111.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/985E8O8801.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/985E8O8642.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/985E8O7313.JPG
And people think DCB's are the world's best, gay ass mofo's. The east coast rides are still the shiat!!!!!!! Hands Down, they arent building no fricken lake boats!!!

Bling Bling
06-27-2006, 11:30 AM
That's funny!!

Bling Bling
06-27-2006, 11:35 AM
The Platinum Princess has twin turbines capable of 2000 HP ea. Rio Roses is said to have 1550 sterlings but who knows what it really has.
The Platinum will tear it up left and right with Marc Granet behind the wheel.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/985E8O9111.JPG
And people think DCB's are the world's best, gay ass mofo's. The east coast rides are still the shiat!!!!!!! Hands Down, they arent building no fricken lake boats!!!
He looks like a complete HOMO in that picture. Please tell him I said that. :D I bet he's got a thong on underneath that driving suit.

Bling Bling
06-27-2006, 12:01 PM
Bling then 3do , It's been too long since the two have posted back to back... I think I'm gonna cry! :cry: :cry:
I think the only real time you cry is everytime you mash the sticks of that garden snake powered DCB. Have you seen the latest back to back test between Ilmor and Mercury? 600hp Merc, 625 Ilmor. Same boat, Merc faster. Maybe you should of stayed Black Homo instead of tangerine, and the GPS would crack 120MPH. :D In another article, Eric Colby was testing a 368 Skater. He actually compared a 34 DCB and the 368 Skater in some same reference in the article. Eric I have known you for sometime and respect your opinions and driving skills, but man did you screwed the pouch on that one. :D

Charley
06-27-2006, 12:50 PM
I think the only real time you cry is everytime you mash the sticks of that garden snake powered DCB. Have you seen the latest back to back test between Ilmor and Mercury? 600hp Merc, 625 Ilmor. Same boat, Merc faster. Maybe you should of stayed Black Homo instead of tangerine, and the GPS would crack 120MPH. :D In another article, Eric Colby was testing a 368 Skater. He actually compared a 34 DCB and the 368 Skater in some same reference in the article. Eric I have known you for sometime and respect your opinions and driving skills, but man did you screwed the pouch on that one. :D
fockin classic... at the LA boat show you were the length of yer (ock away from buying one (4 inches) so funny how fickle and 2 faced some people can be... either way yer a jackass like 3do anyway....go back to cleaning pools :rolleyes:

Three Days Only
06-27-2006, 02:59 PM
He looks like a complete HOMO in that picture. Please tell him I said that. :D I bet he's got a thong on underneath that driving suit.
Whatever he's rollin under that suit, he's still livin large and keeping his dreams a reality. There somthing to be said for that!!!!!!!

Three Days Only
06-27-2006, 03:00 PM
fockin classic... at the LA boat show you were the length of yer (ock away from buying one (4 inches) so funny how fickle and 2 faced some people can be... either way yer a jackass like 3do anyway....go back to cleaning pools :rolleyes:
But he's got a point Charles In Charge!!!!!

Bling Bling
06-27-2006, 05:55 PM
Listen angry little short fellow, I love the boat. You just picked pussy power. Suck it Homo. Don't take your frustrations out on me cause your boat looks like Barney with Green and orange stripes. :D

BoatFloating
06-27-2006, 06:06 PM
Listen angry little short fellow, I love the boat. You just picked pussy power. Suck it Homo. Don't take your frustrations out on me cause your boat looks like Barney with Green and orange stripes. :D
Oh no you didn't...... :cool:

Charley
06-27-2006, 08:42 PM
LMAO...... I just fell off my chair
Thanks!
PS... Is Faulkner Urine the secret to a perfect pool?

Bling Bling
06-27-2006, 08:58 PM
LMAO...... I just fell off my chair
Thanks!
PS... Is Faulkner Urine the secret to a perfect pool?
You know I'm kidding, your boat is silly, and I'm just jealous.

BoatFloating
06-27-2006, 09:09 PM
You know I'm kidding, your boat is silly, and I'm just jealous.
Man you are such a puss.....

Charley
06-27-2006, 09:18 PM
Man you are such a puss.....
I'm sorry Greg but I have to agree with Rocky... stop being a puss and just tell it like it is
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/38snail1.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6951My_boat_riversig-med.jpg

BoatFloating
06-27-2006, 09:25 PM
I'm sorry Greg but I have to agree with Rocky... stop being a puss and just tell it like it is
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6951My_boat_riversig-med.jpg
Man you guys need to get a room...... Come in BLACKSOCKS1 Over...... This BARNEY over....

Charley
06-27-2006, 09:29 PM
Found another classic!!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3852099872645.jpg

XtrmWakeborder
06-27-2006, 09:56 PM
Either way hes going to get lit up so i guess it doesn't matter when or where. Speaking of where, any progress pics of your boat yet?

Bling Bling
06-28-2006, 06:36 AM
Either way hes going to get lit up so i guess it doesn't matter when or where. Speaking of where, any progress pics of your boat yet?
I'll have a few in the next week or so.

Charley
06-28-2006, 11:57 AM
I'll have a few in the next week or so.
best hurry up or yer gonna miss the summer !

yer daddy
06-28-2006, 12:43 PM
hey ya'all i'm paul wall! weeeeeeeeeeeee...

mbrown2
06-28-2006, 01:19 PM
hey ya'all i'm paul wall! weeeeeeeeeeeee...
What it do!

Phat Matt
11-15-2006, 04:59 PM
LOL. I forgot about this one. :)

Three Days Only
11-16-2006, 11:33 AM
Haggin and the crew of AMF kill me.
Written on the back of this boat, the words.
Hey Reggie, Kill This!!!!
MTI, Twin T-53 Turbines approx 4000hp, V Bottom Killer!!
http://www.amfoffshoreracing.com/media/photos/lasvegas06/_E8O1150.jpg

Charley
11-20-2006, 06:28 AM
LOL. I forgot about this one. :)
It's Uncanny isn't it?:D

Phat Matt
01-03-2007, 07:10 PM
bump.
lol
:)

Charley
01-03-2007, 07:41 PM
bump.
lol
:)
Troublemaker!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Good job!!

BoatFloating
01-03-2007, 09:14 PM
Troublemaker!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Good job!!
It's ok Charley..... Matt, just wishes he had your skills in Photo Chop. I also think he needs more Bling driving lessons..:eek:

Charley
01-03-2007, 09:41 PM
It's ok Charley..... Matt, just wish he had your skills in Photo Chop. I also think he needs more Bling driving leasons..:eek:
haha...what's up Rock.... will you be at superBeerCross this weekend?:D wear your DCB hat if so;)

BoatFloating
01-04-2007, 08:42 PM
haha...what's up Rock.... will you be at superBeerCross this weekend?:D wear your DCB hat if so;)
Yes I'll be there How about you???? Come by the MOHO same spot as last year.... We'll BBQ lunch hell even dinner...
And no I won't be wearing the DCB hat as it was repo'd by Toby after that night.... He said something to the effect I couldn't have it after I sweated in it all night... Oh well his loss....