PDA

View Full Version : help!! trying to make it out for the fourth

JET-O-VATOR
06-24-2006, 08:40 AM
can someone please give me a plumbing diagram for a bbf? jim (squirtinthunder) you out there? :rollside:

Floored
06-24-2006, 09:00 AM
For a FORD? What have you done?

FASTRAT
06-24-2006, 09:03 AM
can someone please give me a plumbing diagram for a bbf? jim (squirtinthunder) you out there? :rollside:
i would think most N/A motors are plumbed pretty much the same...i would say just copy ur set-up in ur Brendella!...just my .02 cents
fastrat

78CoLe
06-24-2006, 07:45 PM
water comes from pump to the water pump port out the out the thermostat hole to your discharge hole and that is were you exsaugst gets its water

Rexone
06-27-2006, 05:39 AM
Come on by and I'll draw you one up.
Right after you man-up and pay your almost year old delinquent $600 bill from parts you took when you worked here!

Cas
06-27-2006, 05:51 AM
log exhaust or headers?
looks like someone needs to pay a bill. In any case, I'll help you out without having to pay $600 :D

Rexone
06-27-2006, 05:54 PM
thanks for the assistance Cas. :)
I just love it when folks can buy gas, booze and food and go to the river and party while I'm sitting home workin makin the money they essentially stole by not paying their bill.

76charger
06-27-2006, 06:08 PM
On my Ford water line from intake to tee fitting each line into exhaust logs.Out of exhaust longs into waterpump coverplate out of t-sat housing into exhaust.If running headers lines into waterpump coverplate.One line from t-sat housing to pressure tee to headers the other overboard dump. hope this helps.

78Southwind
06-27-2006, 09:05 PM
Mike
Just my luck I finally finish restoring my boat and Rex comes out with the Rex Tab. Do you have to work for Rex to get a tab or can anyone qualify? :mix: :D

Code4
06-27-2006, 11:04 PM
So I get a lousy 6 reply thread for callen a deadbeat a deadbeat and the ST thread gets 635 replys.
Damn.
And thanks for the assistance Cas. :)
I just love it when folks can buy gas, booze and food and go to the river and party while I'm sitting home workin makin the money they essentially stole by not paying their bill.
Its because GOSSIP and SH*T STIRRING create more of a buzz than just telling the truth. All these gossip mongers would rather lynch ST and talk a bunch of crap about him without any personal dealings with the person. The only people that have the right to talk are the ones involved with the bad dealings, period. All others need to get a life and should quit trying to destroy someone elses. Rex, there is always small claims court. Not paying a bill for parts is stealing, period!!!

78Southwind
06-27-2006, 11:13 PM
Its because GOSSIP and SH*T STIRRING create more of a buzz than just telling the truth. All these gossip mongers would rather lynch ST and talk a bunch of crap about him without any personal dealings with the person. The only people that have the right to talk are the ones involved with the bad dealings, period. All others need to get a life and should quit trying to destroy someone elses. Rex, there is always small claims court. Not paying a bill for parts is stealing, period!!!
Is that you Roger?

Rexone
06-28-2006, 12:11 AM
I understand that fully Code4, my comment on the ST thread comparison was a little tongue in cheek.
Simply trying to give the guy an op to pay up first and avoid the waste of time of going to court and then being saddled with a judgement.

roostwear
06-28-2006, 12:06 PM
I understand that fully Code4, my comment on the ST thread comparison was a little tongue in cheek.
Simply trying to give the guy an op to pay up first and avoid the waste of time of going to court and then being saddled with a judgement.
I say bullsh1t.... go repossess the bilge plug

Rexone
06-30-2006, 01:17 AM
did he pay yet?
Not that I've heard about.
So I guess the choice is small claims and a judgement on his record after all since I see he's logged in since my initial post and has obviously seen this thread. Such is life I guess. Some always seem to choose the more difficult path and just can't seem to take responsibility for themselves and instead go out of their way to avoid and weazel out of paying their bills.

78Southwind
06-30-2006, 11:03 AM
You would think that with how much customer service that you give through these boards your customers would at least want to pay their bills.

XClutchboy725
06-30-2006, 01:33 PM
He was not only a customer, I think he actually used to work there!

Rexone
06-30-2006, 02:11 PM
He was not only a customer, I think he actually used to work there!
That's correct and therein lies the problem. Unfortuantely Ca labor law does not allow you to deduct outstanding bills form an employee's final check when dismissed. But what goes around comes around I always say.

old rigger
06-30-2006, 05:05 PM
This is amazing. Guy comes on here trying to find out how to plumb his boat and Rexone gives him a load of crap.
What a fockin' hypocrite. Anything over on the v-drive forum that doesn't have, in his opinion, anything to do with a v-drive, he moves the thread lickety split. Like the time a guy was looking for a set of fenders for his trailer under his v-drive boat. But it's ok for him to hijack a thread in the jet section and turn it into some kinda BS bashing deal. Take your whiney problems over to the sandbar or bench racers forum.
Jet-o-vator, here's a diagram from Flatbroke's website. Oops, better watch out, he's another one that use to work for Rexone.
http://www.classicboatbeachbash.com/05page/logscoolingdiagram.jpg

SUI-CY-COLE
06-30-2006, 05:39 PM
if it would be for a chevy...its pretty fail-safe,but for a ford plumbing problem check with your local home depot(aisle 13) in the how-to section.........by the way..that was for good old 058!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside:

Rexone
07-01-2006, 12:23 AM
Old Rigger like you don't have some off topic crap in the jet forum, lmao. Vdrive forum has it as well. You need to chill dude. The guy deserves a load of crap because until he pays the bill he's a flake and a thief. If I took something from a customer and didn't pay them for almost a year you and most others here would sure as hell call me out on the forum over it.
If you have a problem with me rather that call me names and a fockin this or a fockin that on the internet just pick up the phone and I'll be happy to discuss moderation criteria or my posting for that matter. You need to get over the trailer fender deal too, there's plenty of crap that doesn't get moved that should in all the forums and some that gets moved that shouldn't. No one's perfect and everyone's view is different. If you have a candidate for the perfect moderator that will work for hours a day scouring the forums for proper topic placement for no pay perhaps you should submit them to ***boat. Because that person sure as hell is not me.
And the difference is Flat Broke didn't leave with an unpaid f'ing bill and is a respectable human being. It was also jet boat parts the dude stole so there's your jet related...
And, my first post offered to draw a diagram for the guy which I would have actually done had he showed up. :)
Also thieves have been hammered in the vdrive forum by others on several occasions and the threads haven't been moved. There is no one I respect less than a thief other than perhaps a murderer or terrorist.

lilrick
07-01-2006, 07:57 AM
:argue::boxingguy:

old rigger
07-01-2006, 08:23 AM
Old Rigger like you don't have some off topic crap in the jet forum, lmao. Vdrive forum has it as well. You need to chill dude. The guy deserves a load of crap because until he pays the bill he's a flake and a thief. If I took something from a customer and didn't pay them for almost a year you and most others here would sure as hell call me out on the forum over it.
If you have a problem with me rather that call me names and a fockin this or a fockin that on the internet just pick up the phone and I'll be happy to discuss moderation criteria or my posting for that matter. You need to get over the trailer fender deal too, there's plenty of crap that doesn't get moved that should in all the forums and some that gets moved that shouldn't. No one's perfect and everyone's view is different. If you have a candidate for the perfect moderator that will work for hours a day scouring the forums for proper topic placement for no pay perhaps you should submit them to ***boat. Because that person sure as hell is not me.
And the difference is Flat Broke didn't leave with an unpaid f'ing bill and is a respectable human being. It was also jet boat parts the dude stole so there's your jet related...
And, my first post offered to draw a diagram for the guy which I would have actually done had he showed up. :)
Also thieves have been hammered in the vdrive forum by others on several occasions and the threads haven't been moved. There is no one I respect less than a thief other than perhaps a murderer or terrorist.
First off, you're right, I do have some off topic crap in the jet forum. But I'm not the guy that bounces other peoples off topic crap outa the forums, you are. I don't think there's a need for moderators, but that's neither her nor there. And the fender topic was just an example, and it wasn't my thread so there's nothing for me to get over. It just stuck in my mind on how you're, again, a hypocrite. If you don't enjoy the job of being moderator, 'scouring the forums for proper topic placement for no pay', leave. Someone else I'm sure can fill your shoes. It's kinda wierd anyway that you can delete threads at your whim, push your product, and think it's ok to bash others in a thread that's not topic related. One that you would have moved long ago.
You should take your own advice and follow it. If you have a problem like you do with this jet o vater guy, then you, like you recomend to me, should work it out between the two of you. Phone calls, letters, court, whatever but not here.
As far as the name calling, you're not doing so bad yourself with your 'thief and flake'. Hypocrite seems pretty tame, but true.
If anyone needs to chill, it's you. :cool:

Rexone
07-01-2006, 01:54 PM
I don't think there's a need for moderators,
Well that explains a lot right there. But I can "guarantee" you there would be no ***boat Forum today without the moderators. Some just don't like rules or restrictions of any kind and think that because they can access things on the intenet for free they should be free to do and say what they want when they want and where they want. But that's not reality on privately owned websites, of which ***boat is one of the most liberal out there in the boating world.
You know I could debate you point by point on your above post and turn this into a 20 page ugly flame thread but I'm just not going to do it. Arguing on the internet page after page is just kind of retarded. You have your view, I have mine, they certainly aren't the same, I'm just going to leave it at that. The subject of my posting has logged in, obviously seen the thread and chosen to do nothing after my repeated attempts to collect over months and dodging being served with a small claims action. I've said everything I have to say in the above posts regarding the guy with the unpaid bill and about your reaction to it so I'm retiring from this thread. Have a good day.

old rigger
07-01-2006, 03:55 PM
Old Rigger, all personality issues and opinions aside, a rat-bastard thief is just that,i.e. a dishonest person ! You're mixing apples and oranges. If you don't like the way Mikey (or any of them damn censors) moderates these forums, tell um but do it in it's own thread and topic cuz this one ain't it. If you do a search, you'll see that for all the respect that I hold for Rex1, I've gone toe to toe with him over his moderatin. I've never found that he discounted my position even if he did not agree with me and even if he left stand his decision to blank me off. Just because his moderatin decision was wrong doesn't mean that I don't think he should have the right to behave as any other member does. If you had an issue with getting paid for something from a member and had no other contact with said member I don't think you'd be critisized for bringing it to light in this venue.
This is just my opinion and is not an attack by any means and if I've never said "thank you" for all of the info from your vast experience then "THANK YOU" as I find it infinitely more interesting than learning that skootin thunder is a POS flake.
Rio
I'm not saying that a rat bastard thief isn't a rat bastard thief. I don't like them any better than Rexone does. My point was/is that he, rex, bounces threads off the v-drive forum all the time, even if they do have something to do with v-drives, however remote. He's bounced some that had much more to do with v-drives than his comments about the rat bastard thief have to do with jets in this forum. I think he should call him out if he owes his some cash, we've only heard one side of the story though, but that stuff belongs in over in the sandbar or in the bench racers hole. You're EXACTLY right in your above statement " tell um but do it in it's own thread and topic cuz this one ain't it." Rexone has a problem with this guy, why do it in the jet section? It's got nothing to do with jets what so ever. Let him bring it up in the v-drive section. I haven't seen a word about it over there. And it's not like he doesn't have any other contact with 'said' member. And this forum isn't his only avenue to take. He's got all the guys information, numbers and address from his time under employment. :)

steelcomp
07-01-2006, 05:46 PM
Seems to me that this guy JetOVator stuck his dick out there, and it got stepped on. It shouldn't matter one bit weather Rex is mod, or owns a business. Rex didn't start this thread, he just took the opportunity to expose the flake/thief for who he is. You'd do the very same thing if someone was bangin' you for $600. I, as well as others, have posted up here looking to get some satisfaction by exposing someon not holding up their end of a bargain. I never heard a peep out of you then. It sounds like you have a personal agenda with Mike here, Ol' Rigger, and you should keep your personal agenda to yourself, or as you suggested, take it to the sandbar or benchracers, or better yet, to Mike, himself. Your problems with him have nothing to do with the topic at hand, and for you to hijack this thread to promote your personal agenda with him, and then get all righteous about being hypocritical is laughable. You just became the hypocrate. You airing your dirty laundry with Mike here is no better than what you're accusing him of doing.

steelcomp
07-01-2006, 05:52 PM
Let him bring it up in the v-drive section.
Now there's an idea. :rolleyes: Go after a guy with the screen name "JetOVator" in the V Drive section. You're bitchin about Mike not being consistant with his deletions, then you're suggesting for him to go blatently against policy? :idea:

old rigger
07-02-2006, 08:22 AM
Now there's an idea. :rolleyes: Go after a guy with the screen name "JetOVator" in the V Drive section. You're bitchin about Mike not being consistant with his deletions, then you're suggesting for him to go blatently against policy? :idea:
He already has gone against policy. And he already hijacked this thread long before I jumped in and, by the way, gave the guy what he was looking for. As far as my "problems with him have nothing to do with the topic at hand" what are you talking about. The topic at hand is how to plumb a ford engine in a jet boat. I didn't hijack the thread and make it a personal deal, Mike did.
I have no agenda with Mike, and you're reading much more into the post. He's a great guy, and I've dealt with his company for years in the past. I just thought he should have gone after this guy in another forum. You don't think so, fine. Mike doesn't think so fine.
If you've never 'heard a peep' out of me while you've "looked here on the board to get some satisfaction by exposing someone" it's because I avoid your posts. Pretty simple. I find it very easy to just glaze over what you and a couple of others post here on this site. You've nothing to ad. Out of the wealth of knowledge available, all the great stories I read about others and their boats, all the great photos, I learned long ago none of it comes from you. So it's really not such a mystery.
You always seem to find a way to worm your way into a thread when there's the slightest bit of drama don't ya? This forum is litered with your pablum.
And what difference does it make what someone chooses for a screen name? Jet-o-vator, a jet guy. Flatbroke, a jet guy with a v-drive handle. Jetboatguru, king of v-drives with a jet name, even though tounge in cheek.
So I guess using your logic, what ever the hell that might be, no one should talk to jetboatguru in the v-drive forum cause he's got a jet name?

steelcomp
07-02-2006, 08:50 AM
He already has gone against policy. And he already hijacked this thread long before I jumped in and, by the way, gave the guy what he was looking for. As far as my "problems with him have nothing to do with the topic at hand" what are you talking about. The topic at hand is how to plumb a ford engine in a jet boat. I didn't hijack the thread and make it a personal deal, Mike did.
I have no agenda with Mike, and you're reading much more into the post. He's a great guy, and I've dealt with his company for years in the past. I just thought he should have gone after this guy in another forum. You don't think so, fine. Mike doesn't think so fine.
If you've never 'heard a peep' out of me while you've "looked here on the board to get some satisfaction by exposing someone" it's because I avoid your posts. Pretty simple. I find it very easy to just glaze over what you and a couple of others post here on this site. You've nothing to ad. Out of the wealth of knowledge available, all the great stories I read about others and their boats, all the great photos, I learned long ago none of it comes from you. So it's really not such a mystery.
You always seem to find a way to worm your way into a thread when there's the slightest bit of drama don't ya? This forum is litered with your pablum.
And what difference does it make what someone chooses for a screen name? Jet-o-vator, a jet guy. Flatbroke, a jet guy with a v-drive handle. Jetboatguru, king of v-drives with a jet name, even though tounge in cheek.
So I guess using your logic, what ever the hell that might be, no one should talk to jetboatguru in the v-drive forum cause he's got a jet name?
jeezz dude...are you still whining about this??? :cry: :cry:
And you're adding what level of wealth and/or knowledge here?
Again, pretty hypocritical, I'd say. Talk about pablum. :rolleyes:

old rigger
07-02-2006, 01:47 PM
jeezz dude...are you still whining about this??? :cry: :cry:
And you're adding what level of wealth and/or knowledge here?
Again, pretty hypocritical, I'd say. Talk about pablum. :rolleyes:
Still?
I don't live on the computer like you, I check the forums in the morning, you responed last night, and I to you.
I never said I added anything to the boards, just ramble on about the biz from my point of view growing up and later working 25 years in it.
And you ad what, oh yeah, wanna be racer = nothing. :rolleyes:

steelcomp
07-02-2006, 05:53 PM
Still?
I don't live on the computer like you, I check the forums in the morning, you responed last night, and I to you.
I never said I added anything to the boards, just ramble on about the biz from my point of view growing up and later working 25 years in it.
And you ad what, oh yeah, wanna be racer = nothing. :rolleyes:
Damn...another sleepless night worrying about what you think of me.
All this time I was thinking you had such great input, and respected your knowledge and experience with boats, only to find out you're just another ass hole boat guy.
You cut me deep, man. :frown:
I'm so disappointed. :rolleyes:

steelcomp
07-02-2006, 05:56 PM
Steel, did you ever get that droop dealio from Shoemaker fabbed up? Just wondered how it turned out?
Rio
I got it from him, and the minute I held it up to the pump, I saw it wasn't what I was looking for. Turned out that a regular droop is going to work with a 1* wedge.

steelcomp
07-02-2006, 07:25 PM
Gotcha Steel, don't think that short droop is gonna work on my Daytona either. Wonder if Aggressor is gonna buy it back. At least they'd have one in stock them! LOL
Since this thread has been hijacked and has been declared "off topic", it has been moved to the Sandbar forum!
Rio
LOL!! Funny how ol' JetOVator never showed back up.