PDA

View Full Version : Damn, missed the Mach 26!!!

blown23vee
11-27-2002, 08:00 PM
Hey everyone!! I'm behind on all the news, damn computer was down for four freakin days!! Just
thought i'd tell those who saw the posts on it, I
missed that damn repo DCB at Long Beach Yacht
Sales by one person...the offer before mine took
it. (not higher offer, just before me in line!!) and I was only about 6th in line!! Oh well. Hope
everyone's doing ok.
later, Rick

24ROD
11-27-2002, 08:12 PM
blown23vee, how you doin? It's a bitch when your computer is down. I know mine was down for about two months. Long story there :confused: Anyhow are you now in the cat hunt insted of a 24 stilletto?
Carlos

Jrocket
11-27-2002, 08:16 PM
How much did it go for?

blown23vee
11-27-2002, 09:36 PM
Jrocket, believe it or not 34k. Not bad since I've got a motor already.
Hey, Carlos!! How's it goin?!! No, I'm still in
the market for the Stiletto...just saw a killer
deal on that repo DCB & thought I'd give it a shot. The Cheetah is still the best bang for the
buck for dollars per mile an hour, & I've still
always liked that hull alot. Went to visit the
factory again a few weeks ago, & I say his stuff gets nicer & nicer. He had a killer new gel design on a 24' when I was there, damn it was nice. I'll likely be using that design as a base for mine if I end up with the Cheetah. I still have one or two leads on other used tunnels with
no motors to check out.
Take care!!
Rick
two more leads

blown23vee
11-27-2002, 09:37 PM
Jrocket, believe it or not 34k. Not bad since I've got a motor already.
Hey, Carlos!! How's it goin?!! No, I'm still in
the market for the Stiletto...just saw a killer
deal on that repo DCB & thought I'd give it a shot. The Cheetah is still the best bang for the
buck for dollars per mile an hour, & I've still
always liked that hull alot. Went to visit the
factory again a few weeks ago, & I say his stuff gets nicer & nicer. He had a killer new gel design on a 24' when I was there, damn it was nice. I'll likely be using that design as a base for mine if I end up with the Cheetah. I still have one or two leads on other used tunnels with
no motors to check out.
Take care!!
Rick
two more leads

blown23vee
11-27-2002, 09:40 PM
Damn double posts!!

24ROD
11-28-2002, 11:05 AM
Rick good luck in the hunt. If I hear of anything I'll let you know. Take care & Happy Thanksgiving.
Carlos

blown23vee
11-28-2002, 01:37 PM
Thanks, have a great holiday!!
Rick

TOBTEK
12-07-2002, 09:42 AM
blown23vee:
Thanks, have a great holiday!!
RickBLOWN...check your E-mail sent ya something to read......on a MACH26, its VERY INTERESTING!