PDA

View Full Version : E Ticket Boats?

TysonDawg
08-15-2001, 12:46 AM
All this talk about new cats. Has anybody seen the 28ft cat from E Ticket? I was sitting next to their boat the weekend at Havasu, I seen people take rides in and came back thrilled with the performance. It was a beautiful boat with real f-16 canopies and a low profile. The talk on the beach was that it runs 100+ with a little blown 515 motor. Just wondering if anybody knows anything about them? Please help.

Reaper1
08-15-2001, 02:40 PM
What up Dawg? I was at Havasu over the weekend also. Was it humid or what? I saw that E ticket boat but thought it was the name of the boat not the manufacturer. Looked like a real sweet boat, real clean lines. Don't know anything about them. Maybe someone can shed some light on this subject???

ETicketChris
08-15-2001, 09:23 PM
I'm very happy people saw us this weekend. Our boat is a 28ft cat with a step bottom. Other and we believe this boat handles extremely well. As you know Dawg and Reaper last weekend was not very smooth, and we were able to run across the lake over 90mph and let go of the steering wheel and feel completely safe. It has run 104mph on radar with 3 passengers this summer. Before purchasing a new cat come and go for a ride in our boat and you will be surprised. Any question please call at 520-505-7886 or e-mail at eticketboats@hotmail.com.

MrHavasuCat
08-16-2001, 02:18 PM
What kind of power is in the boat? and what is the weight. Are you guys in Havasu (520 area code)?

ETicketChris
08-16-2001, 03:19 PM
Our boat has a Blasdale blown 510 putting out about 700hp and weighs 4200lbs. It has been on the radar gun at 104mph with it 115 degrees out, during cooler weather we expect it to run a little faster. This boat does not porpoise at all. Yes we are in Havasu at 1880 Commander. Again the phone numbers is 520-505-7886 soon to be 928 area code. Come by and say hello and most important go for a ride and let the boat speak for it self. Any more info or pictures needed please call of mail at eticketboats@hotmail.com

MrHavasuCat
08-21-2001, 12:46 PM
I will have to come by next time we are in town. I am running the same motor in my boat with probably a little more boost.

ETicketChris
08-22-2001, 12:16 PM
That sounds great. By early next week we plan to have our boat with a Phaff PSI blown motor making some big ponies along with a Dry-Sump Six drive complete. Let me know when you think you will be in town on the weekend so you can check it out. Normaly we are on the water on the weekends Hope to hear from you.