PDA

View Full Version : F.t.p.!!!!

TRUMP TIGHT
06-24-2006, 09:43 PM
F@ck this place!! Feel free to run your fingers cause thats the only way this will get looked at!!!
I'm OUT!!!

MagicMtnDan
06-24-2006, 10:59 PM
:rollside:

TRUMP TIGHT
06-24-2006, 11:05 PM
Ok, im back! Now its really F.T.P! Nothing going on and i still cant get away!!
I need some f@cking help!
My name is TRUMP TIGHT and im a post wh@re.
Thats better at least i admitted it!:D:D:D

FMluvswater
06-24-2006, 11:18 PM
Dr. Eagle is so needed at a time like this (right Deb? :wink: :D ) he'd tell you what it means to admit it ... you're ..... I can't say it :D

Some Kind Of Monster
06-24-2006, 11:20 PM
Doooooooooooooooooooooooomed!!!!!!!!

FMluvswater
06-24-2006, 11:23 PM
Doooooooooooooooooooooooomed!!!!!!!!
:supp: you said it :eek: uh oh
hi SKoM :smile:

TRUMP TIGHT
06-24-2006, 11:24 PM
F@ck it what fun is it not having problems!
At least i pay my bills!
Sometimes!:D:D

Some Kind Of Monster
06-24-2006, 11:24 PM
Hey FM,
Where the heak is Dr. Eagle anyway?
Without him we're
DOOOOOOMED!

FMluvswater
06-24-2006, 11:29 PM
Hey FM,
Where the heak is Dr. Eagle anyway?
Without him we're
DOOOOOOMED!
I heard a rumor he discovered a world off the forums ... think it's called work or life or some such nonsense. :confused: :D I happen to believe he'll be back ... they always come back :devil: .... because let's face it DOOOOOMMMED! sounds kinda permanent, no? :idea: :D

FMluvswater
06-24-2006, 11:31 PM
F@ck it what fun is it not having problems!
At least i pay my bills!
Sometimes!:D:D
LMFAO! I think I pulled a muscle :D

TRUMP TIGHT
06-24-2006, 11:33 PM
I heard a rumor he discovered a world off the forums ... think it's called work or life or some such nonsense. :confused: :D I happen to believe he'll be back ... they always come back :devil: .... because let's face it DOOOOOMMMED! sounds kinda permanent, no? :idea: :D
Im trying to keep up but this life, work stuff has me puzzled!:messedup:
What is that?

TRUMP TIGHT
06-24-2006, 11:34 PM
LMFAO! I think I pulled a muscle :D
Nothing important i hope?!:D

FMluvswater
06-24-2006, 11:43 PM
Im trying to keep up but this life, work stuff has me puzzled!:messedup:
What is that?
Hope that was rhetorical cuz uhh well I'm here too so I kinda don't know the answer. :squiggle: :confused: (Psst! They won't put that on the test will they? :2purples: )

FMluvswater
06-24-2006, 11:44 PM
Nothing important i hope?!:D
All muscles are important :wink: ... but I'll recover no worries :D

TRUMP TIGHT
06-24-2006, 11:46 PM
Hope that was rhetorical cuz uhh well I'm here too so I kinda don't know the answer. :squiggle: :confused: (Psst! They won't put that on the test will they? :2purples: )
What do you mean you dont know whats been going on! I copied off you!!

FMluvswater
06-24-2006, 11:53 PM
What do you mean you dont know whats been going on! I copied off you!!
you're much worse off now than we all originally imagined :(

TRUMP TIGHT
06-24-2006, 11:57 PM
you're much worse off now than we all originally imagined :(
You sound like my f@cking therapist!! Totally not cool!:hammerhea:D:D

FMluvswater
06-25-2006, 12:03 AM
You sound like my f@cking therapist!! Totally not cool!:hammerhea:D:D
sound like? wtf? You can hear me? :eek: No freakin way! Oh. :redface: You couldn't really, huh? You ought not to mess with me like that- it isn't very nice :(

TRUMP TIGHT
06-25-2006, 12:06 AM
sound like? wtf? You can hear me? :eek: No freakin way! Oh. :redface: You couldn't really, huh? You ought not to mess with me like that- it isn't very nice :(
But i can hear you!
And its hot in here w/o A/C!!:D

FMluvswater
06-25-2006, 12:09 AM
But i can hear you!
And its hot in here w/o A/C!!:D
I'm telling!!!! :cry: Mods!!!! He's spying on me!!!! :cry:

TRUMP TIGHT
06-25-2006, 12:16 AM
I'm telling!!!! :cry: Mods!!!! He's spying on me!!!! :cry:
Don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you I'm just hiding from a Bill collector!
My name isn't even Bill! I swear!!:rollside::D

FMluvswater
06-25-2006, 12:18 AM
Don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you I'm just hiding from a Bill collector!
My name isn't even Bill! I swear!!:rollside::D
If you aren't named Bill then you got no worries silly- he won't bother trying to collect you! :rolleyes: Duh! :D You can quit hiding now. :smile:

TRUMP TIGHT
06-25-2006, 12:20 AM
If you aren't named Bill then you got no worries silly- he won't bother trying to collect you! :rolleyes: Duh! :D You can quit hiding now. :smile:
Ya, but my crack dealer has my wallet as collateral so i dont have i.d!!:cry:

FMluvswater
06-25-2006, 12:25 AM
Ya, but my crack dealer has my wallet as collateral so i dont have i.d!!:cry:
Oh I'm sorry to hear that ... puts you right back to the Dr. Eagle diagnosis again. Poor you. Poor poor you. :(

TRUMP TIGHT
06-25-2006, 12:28 AM
Oh I'm sorry to hear that ... puts you right back to the Dr. Eagle diagnosis again. Poor you. Poor poor you. :(
Dont feel sorry i got some good sh!t!! I think i'll go fight my girlfriend in the street now!:D:D:D
LATE!!

FMluvswater
06-25-2006, 12:31 AM
Dont feel sorry i got some good sh!t!! I think i'll go fight my girlfriend in the street now!:D:D:D
LATE!!
But how will she know it's you if you don't have ID? :confused: Be careful. :eek:

TRUMP TIGHT
06-25-2006, 12:33 AM
But how will she know it's you if you don't have ID? :confused: Be careful. :eek:
:idea:

FMluvswater
06-25-2006, 12:36 AM
:idea:
Ed Zachary. Thinking ahead is good.

TRUMP TIGHT
06-25-2006, 12:41 AM
Ed Zachary. Thinking ahead is good.
I was thinking Jack Mehoff. That way maybe she just takes care of me and we dont need to get the cops involved!
My original thought was Don Polluck but if the cops showed up i would get clubbed!! Didnt want too many priors and Jack shouldnt have anything serious.
:D

FMluvswater
06-25-2006, 12:46 AM
I was thinking Jack Mehoff. That way maybe she just takes care of me and we dont need to get the cops involved!
My original thought was Don Polluck but if the cops showed up i would get clubbed!! Didnt want too many priors and Jack shouldnt have anything serious.
Ahhh. You didn't mention she was one of the infamous Palm sisters- that changes what I said earlier. They are all psychic they don't require ID they just KNOW you. :D

TRUMP TIGHT
06-25-2006, 12:49 AM
Ahhh. You didn't mention she was one of the infamous Palm sisters- that changes what I said earlier. They are all psychic they don't require ID they just KNOW you. :D
Actually sometimes i think she knows me too well! Its like she knows exactly what im gonna do next!! Its kinda freaky!

FMluvswater
06-25-2006, 12:59 AM
Actually sometimes i think she knows me too well! Its like she knows exactly what im gonna do next!! Its kinda freaky!
I told you - psychic. :crossx:

TRUMP TIGHT
06-25-2006, 09:17 AM
Does anyone know of a good ***boat therapist?

FMluvswater
06-25-2006, 12:39 PM
Does anyone know of a good ***boat therapist?
I think Her454 can hook you up with a rehab hotline number :idea: ... oh no nevermind ... she tried it and it didn't work for her at all! :cool: Sorry can't help you! Looks like you're stuck with Dr.Eagle's standard diagnosis. :D

TRUMP TIGHT
06-25-2006, 02:56 PM
I think Her454 can hook you up with a rehab hotline number :idea: ... oh no nevermind ... she tried it and it didn't work for her at all! :cool: Sorry can't help you! Looks like you're stuck with Dr.Eagle's standard diagnosis. :D
Ya, i was told she has a problem and fixing it just didnt work out.
Her454, watch out behind you theres a SNAKE!!!:eek:

BajaMike
06-25-2006, 04:53 PM
LATE!!
don't do that, can u just come over and fix my phone???

TRUMP TIGHT
06-25-2006, 06:52 PM
don't do that, can u just come over and fix my phone???
Whats wrong with your phone? Did Albert do something to it? Im tited of fixing his screw ups!!:mad: