PDA

View Full Version : Boat manufacture stickers

Hardin18454
06-25-2006, 07:07 AM
I am buying a 19 ft CP. I would like to get a California Performance sticker to put on my truck. Does anyone on the boards know where I could get one of these stickers? Do they or did they ever exist? Thank you, Mike

LICKETY SPLIT
06-25-2006, 08:49 AM
I am buying a 19 ft CP. I would like to get a California Performance sticker to put on my truck. Does anyone on the boards know where I could get one of these stickers? Do they or did they ever exist? Thank you, Mike
I woud pm moneysucker on the boards he can make them how ever you want,and what color you want, he did the vinyl on my boat and did an awsome job.

Hardin18454
06-25-2006, 09:18 AM
Thank you for that information. I will look into this if someone does not respond with a way to get an original sticker.
Can anyone post a picture of their "CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE" or "PERFORMANCE 19" logo on the side of there CP. If I have to have the sticker made I would like to get the font correct. The CP I am buying does not have the California Performance logo on the side of it. Thank you.

beerjet
06-25-2006, 09:20 AM
Go to cp

LICKETY SPLIT
06-25-2006, 09:22 AM
Thank you for that information. I will look into this if someone does not respond with a way to get an original sticker.
Can anyone post a picture of their "CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE" or "PERFORMANCE 19" logo on the side of there CP. If I have to have the sticker made I would like to get the font correct. The CP I am buying does not have the California Performance logo on the side of it. Thank you.
check with moneysucker he may have the font already i know he does boat mfg stickers for back windows, i know he has the southwind font :rollside: because i saw it in his window