PDA

View Full Version : Bad weather in HAVI

Kilrtoy
06-25-2006, 09:58 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
a storm blew in and it was BAD, out of the blue. I checked the weather just prior to heading down at 5 PM....
ski boat stuffed it at around 6 Pm just outside Thompson bay...
I bet they have no clue who saved them...
Im just glad they made it out... IT WAS UGLY
and no I was not the one who saved them

MRSDRMCAT
06-25-2006, 10:00 PM
a storm blew in and it was BAD, out of the blue. I checked the weather just prior to heading down at 5 PM....
ski boat stuffed it at around 6 Pm just outside Thompson bay...
I bet they have no clue who saved them...
Im just glad they made it out... IT WAS UGLY
and no I was not the one who saved them
Glad you made it in safe!! Thank goodness the ski boat was saved?? What happened??

RiverRatMike
06-25-2006, 10:04 PM
I had 40mph wind gusts here at my place. The wind sure was blowing hard and the temp went from a hot 116 to a 101 in a matter of just a few minutes.

socaldj1
06-26-2006, 07:30 AM
I'm heading down to Parker tonight. Just wondering what the weather was like down there. Tried looking it up, but one site says thunderstorms and windyanother says clear and calm.

2Driver
06-26-2006, 08:01 AM
my thread at 3:45 yesterday. Wunderground has the best real time radar that I have found. Forecast are just that.... forecasts I like looking at Radar to see whats really coming. I am going to figure out a way to get linked to this on the boat. Maybe my wife's blackberry? ALways nice to get the jump on the storm and be off the lake when hel breaks loose.
We have radar in the plane we use and it just takes all the guess work out of whats going on.
http://***boat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=119526

waterwitch
06-26-2006, 08:14 AM
IT WAS UGLY
ROOKIE! If you get that excited over last night, You'll piss yourself
come August!

Kilrtoy
06-26-2006, 08:17 AM
ROOKIE! If you get that excited over last night, You'll piss yourself
come August!
What happens in August, they are gonna have a combined Magic Commander regatta